The Bragging Thread - Inspire A Newbie

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
This is the thread for posting screenshots and bragging, whether it's your first Adsense click or your 1000th SaaS subscriber. If you're feeling proud of it and want to inspire other members, here's the place.

This is where complete beginners and look and say "Wow, hey, this really is possible afterall..." I think everyone remembers their first commission or their first affiliate check, their first order shipped or whatever the case may be. It feels great, you want to stand on a mountain and shout "I DID IT!!!!" Here's your mountain.

Don't worry if your numbers aren't huge yet, we're not here to compare peeners or vageeners.

Degree
Batter up. New to the game.. in about 6 months. I took my money brand site (brick and mortar retail company) that was organically ranking for 2 keywords and in 5 months got it ranking for 224 keywords. Felt pretty 'chuffed'. =D Got a long ways to go and.. invigorating to see the success so far! "To the mountain top, inch by inch".

Degree
Great stuff everyone!!

Launched WP Pumper a few months ago and things are taking off slowly.. but that's okay with me. It is easier to manage support requests and such at this rate.

The reasoning for the two different dashboard screenshots. I was initially running sales through a Wufoo form and then swapped over to e-junkie to add an affiliate program.

Disregard the dates on the e-junkie image. That was default. You can see I started selling through them on after the 12th.

So all-in-all we are looking at $161 on Wufoo and $607 on e-junkie. This includes two test sales through e-junkie.. so it is actually 493 through them.

Still looking at $654 for the month though. Haven't had any refunds. Average about 2 hours a week right now on support requests.

My goal is to at least double this in the next 3 months.

Degree
Wow. Good job everyone!

I started playing with Amazon a little bit a few months ago. It's finally starting to happen:

Nothing amazing but it's a start and a realistic vision for newbs! Gotta start somewhere :smile:

Satvrn

Boot Camp
Degree

After 24 hours of my multiplayer game has been released. Every color is a player. I think there were around 200 players. In the first 24 hours there were 3 people that played longer than 16 hours.
This looks interesting. Mind to share the name of your game?