Not open for further replies.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
pdqhPLg.png

It's the middle of the 3rd quarter, what we do this month will set us up for the beginning of the holiday season. Even if you don't make the majority of your money during the holidays, vacation time is over and it's time to double down on your goals for 2018.

For me the month of August always represents a fork in the road. Either I figure out whether I'll complete my goals I set out for this year or re-evaluate what I really want to accomplish by the end of this year.

Personally I'm in a place I never thought I would be at the beginning of this year, so I'm in a self-reflecting mood.

Everyone has got their reason for pushing forward - well some people don't have a real reason hence why they never move forward. What keeps me up at night is what makes me jump out of bed in the morning. It's the grind towards a better tomorrow for me, my family, and close friends. Any material offspring is great but the opportunity to do anything you want whenever you want is my driving force. I've failed at a lot of goals in life, but the failures always led to something better, so don't be afraid to make that leap and seize the opportunities made available to you.

So when you make this month's goals, challenge yourself to not only take it up a notch (or 10x) but also make sure it aligns with your driving force - cause that's how winning is done.

And if you need a refresher remember @Satvrn's words of wisdom: "Stop fucking around"

Make sure you review your July 2018 Goals and check off what you accomplished and reflect on any failures.

Cash Builder

BuSo Pro
Degree
Goals for August
  • Secure 10 live guest posts/link placements
  • Post 20,000 words of content
  • 10% earnings increase over July
  • 10% traffic increase over July
  • Download 10 main competitors backlink profiles and combine into 1 master list for sorting

Degree
August Goals:
- Finish Recording 12+ hours of video
- Finish software
- Open software to public beta
- Publish 3 podcasts/wk
- Soft launch 5 day challenge
- Boot up Skynet project
- Onboard 4 new clients

Lofty, but no reason they're not all 100% attainable.

DD1

Degree
My goals for August:
  • Publish 20 posts.
  • Publish 4 YouTube videos.
I went on a content-publishing spree in June and it moved the needle across the board on my site. This time, however, I'll push for longer content than before - more in-depth, more detailed, more pictures.

I'm also seeing some results from my YouTube channel, so I'll publish some videos similar to the one that brought me the best results so far and see where that takes me.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Things are disjointed for me having just moved to a new home and office. I better keep this simple.

Main: Finish the site design phase of a job I picked up, totally pending on how the owner communicates, but hopefully I can move into phase 2 regardless even if some things are left undone.

Secondary: Get back to some regular publishing on my main project, hopefully that starts and wraps up with the 25 money posts I'm gearing up to drop.

Tertiary: Finish the skeletal framework for my "site rollout" method. I made big strides last month and think I can finish it up relatively quickly if given the opportunity time-wise.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Going to keep it lite cause my days and nights are consumed with quantum:

1. Complete SERPWoo Quantum interface. A LONG time of coming, hundreds of thousands of lines of new code - It's time.

2. Start new project in different industry - might journal it.

3. Fix a mega migration problem cause by hosting company.

ssura

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
BuSo Pro
Degree
  • Clean up store
    • Remove paid apps that I'm not using as much
  • Interlink my store better
  • Create a content guideline for content writers
  • Revamp entire stores content to be better formatted
  • Clean up the email list and create automated campaigns for new and existing customers

darkzerothree

DunkelNullDrei
Degree
Retrospective July
Project RED CHICKEN
(client sites)
European union stuff - SOLD
Small changes - SOLD
Wanted to finalize this by mid month, but did not. So these are still (partly open).
Why didn't I? Well, other tasks propped up (same client) and had to be done ASAP!!!!!

Project CLOUD CITY
Did the preliminary redesign, need to find
- designer to put finishing touches on it
- coder to do the HTML/WP template

This is still open.. holy....

Contacted several designers, and most don't even reply?
WTF?

August
Project RED CHICKEN
- Finalize mailchimp integration (styling the form is still open)
- Set up EU regulation stuff better

Project CLOUD CITY
- Redesign
- coder to do the HTML/WP template
- Content, content, content... let's say 20 pieces

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
I finished moving! I have a few things left to do and I'm 100% situated. It'll be nice to put that behind me.

Main: Finish the site design phase of a job I picked up, totally pending on how the owner communicates, but hopefully I can move into phase 2 regardless even if some things are left undone.
- Made significant progress even with moving. Not what I could have but what can you say, can't be controlled.

Secondary: Get back to some regular publishing on my main project, hopefully that starts and wraps up with the 25 money posts I'm gearing up to drop.
- I did drip some content, but I didn't get to the 25 money posts at all. That's on this month for sure.

Tertiary: Finish the skeletal framework for my "site rollout" method. I made big strides last month and think I can finish it up relatively quickly if given the opportunity time-wise.
- Sadly I didn't get much done with this either. I made a tiny bit of progress but it was the least important so I put it on the back burner. It should get some more love this month. This will likely move way up in priority in the next coming months.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
So I'm clearly behind... bare with me:

1. Complete SERPWoo Quantum interface. A LONG time of coming, hundreds of thousands of lines of new code - It's time. DONE.

2. Start new project in different industry - might journal it. Not Done

3. Fix a mega migration problem cause by hosting company. DONE.​

Status
Not open for further replies.