2020 US Election

This is going to be interesting.

US survived Civil War, WW2, USSR, and Trump but I'm not sure if it will survive uncle Jo.

He is directly controlled by some very greedy people. Greedy for money and blood. I predict a huge stock drop and the US economy collapse in two years. I just hope uncle Biden won't pull the rest of the world with him.

xtBpdX9.jpg

This is going to be interesting.

US survived Civil War, WW2, USSR, and Trump but I'm not sure if it will survive uncle Jo.

He is directly controlled by some very greedy people. Greedy for money and blood. I predict a huge stock drop and the US economy collapse in two years. I just hope uncle Biden won't pull the rest of the world with him.

If I was to try a prediction, I would say there is the following risk/chance of happening:

75% of Biden dying or becoming senile or at least a Yeltzin figurehead and Kamala runing things defacto.

90% chance of the democratic party ending up in some bad infighting between old dem billionaires like Pelosi and the woke squad.

95% of war with Iran.

War with Iran is republican thing. I dont think it will happen with Biden. Democrats will he more focused on Russia insteas of China like Trump.
My bet is that war in Ukraine will come next year.

The Epoch Times has a more accurate electoral map that takes into account contested/litigated states.

EET_BigMap_Desk_Nov12_5.jpg

O1A0i2j.gif

"Calling" an election is something the media does. It's informal and not remotely official. Many times it's irresponsible and they have to walk it all the way back (Bush/Gore). It's not official until the electors cast their vote in the Electoral College. That hasn't happened yet, though there is a deadline for it. If there's litigation or fraud, a whole bunch of fun stuff will happen. You're going to learn about that this election, because the fraud was out of this world blatant. Local races are already flipping back the way they should have been as the fraud is uncovered, but the big "news" (opinion) networks aren't telling you that.

The fact that votes are tracked in real-time like some sort of race goes to show how this is more entertainment than politics. There is no "flipping" of states or anything like that, it's just the order in which votes are tallied.

OMG, Trump got 20k votes and Sleepy Joe got 0! This election is rigged!
OMG Biden got 100k votes and McDonald got 0! This election is a fraud!

Then you got dopes sharing & repeating & believing far-left and far-right "news" like it's the gospel. Bro, we're internet marketers. We know how to manipulate and influence people into doing what we want (like making a purchase or, IDK, believing some bullshit so they come back for the juicy ad revenue). Somehow they think they're immune to it. Fucking echo chamber dwellers.

The Sheeple Trumpers are so propaganda brainwashed that they don't realize Trump is trying to "Steal" the election with lawsuits and intimidating voting officials/Governors who are Republican, and wreck our Democracy with it. The American Flag waving might as well be burning and stepping on it at these rallies. The Republican Senators who are going along with this for self-preservation and fear are selling out by not upholding their oath to support and defend the constitution.

Ohhh I watch Far Left and NewsMax Right, just so I can understand where these talking points are coming from. I actually respect Steve Bannon and like him a lot. He is doing his job and doing it very well. But, even his experts are "Might", "Could have", "We Need to Look Into", "Possibly". There is no evidence. But, his job as a Marketer/Paid Propagandist he is up there with the best.

I don't think Biden should be in the white house.

Not until they do a deep disinfect to make sure all the 'rona is out of there.

I see a lot of anger and a lot of angst from a lot of people getting nervous . . . a lot.
"Calling" an election is something the media does. It's informal and not remotely official. Many times it's irresponsible and they have to walk it all the way back (Bush/Gore). It's not official until the electors cast their vote in the Electoral College. That hasn't happened yet, though there is a deadline for it. If there's litigation or fraud, a whole bunch of fun stuff will happen. You're going to learn about that this election, because the fraud was out of this world blatant. Local races are already flipping back the way they should have been as the fraud is uncovered, but the big "news" (opinion) networks aren't telling you that.
Thank you for being politically literate. I was starting to worry about this place.

Last edited:
Dominion servers have been confiscated, and whistle blowers have came forward. I'm also hearing these machines have been used to rig elections in several countries since the early 2000s.

This might end up taking down Soros and the entire globalist movement.

On a related note, Amazon Prime and HBO Max are both streaming Kill Chain: The Cyber War On America's Elections. It's a documentary about how easy it is to use voting machines to interfere in elections. It's left-leaning, obviously, focusing on 2016 and the Georgia governor's race, but it's eerily relevant to what we're seeing now. They even focus on the same machine being questioned in this election -- the Dominion ImageCast X.

As usual, Scott Adams hits the nail on the head:

Everyone who's looked at the data, agenda-free, has concluded fraud. Perhaps it's a global conspiracy to make Biden and the left look like election-stealing frauds, or maybe -- just maybe -- they really are election-stealing frauds.

And remember: the same media telling you there was no fraud in the 2020 election spent four years telling you Russia stole the 2016 election, a claim which turned out to be a hoax. These are not good people. These are not honest people. And if you still trust them, then shame on you.

As usual, Scott Adams hits the nail on the head:

Everyone who's looked at the data, agenda-free, has concluded fraud. Perhaps it's a global conspiracy to make Biden and the left look like election-stealing frauds, or maybe -- just maybe -- they really are election-stealing frauds.

And remember: the same media telling you there was no fraud in the 2020 election spent four years telling you Russia stole the 2016 election, a claim which turned out to be a hoax. These are not good people. These are not honest people. And if you still trust them, then shame on you.
This is the biggest thing that blows my mind. It was everywhere that Russia tampered with the 2016 election but now there’s fact checkers everywhere saying it’s impossible to tamper with an election. How the fuck is that possible, we are living in a clown world.

Listen up folks.

I haven't said this enough on this forum, but this is exactly why for decades I have just done:

1. wadeva the fuck I want, when I want. Damn any law or rule or suggestion

Nuff said.

Look at what is going on around you, all the time, for years on end, with no fucks given and no punishment.

You wanna go around with no mask on. Cool.
You wanna go driving when its slick with snow outside. Cool.
You wanna run your water when its a drought for weeks outside. Cool

Remember, when we all couldn't go outside to eat or shop.. had to delay funerals.. had to vote by mail and social distance.. have to stand 6 feet apart and close down business over COVID-19

The same people did this when they thought Biden had won:

No one is social distancing, lots of people have no mask on. Even the naked cowboy in Times Square.

Everything you hear daily is sheeple talk. Just do what you want in the end.

In the end it doesn't matter if it's left or right, Im gonna do what I want and fear no repercussion. Everyone else is doing what they want, damn any law or rule.

And now we got this, with this election fraud. You think Im gonna listen to Joe Biden of all people?

Ha ha ha. 2021 is gonna be a great year.

This is about as subtle as a shotgun blast to the face:

ijLEjH2.jpg

Based on similar states, it looks like around 35-40% of the mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, and 20% of the mail-in ballots in Michigan are outright fraudulent.

The left is going to get absolutely crushed in court. This is one of the most blatant examples of cheating in recorded history.

If I'm the left, I'm calling up Trump, his lawyers, and anyone else of relevance and telling them Biden will coceede the election if they call off their litigation. Because right now, this is much bigger than just losing the election. This is going to bring down the whole corrupt left-wing cult, from the DNC, to the media (which new seems to include Fox News), to big tech.

Last edited:
@Jared nothing ever happens to these people. Name a high level scandal where those at the top had to answer for their crimes. Sometimes someone gets thrown under the bus, but rarely are they the actual people responsible.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

I am 95% sure Joe Biden will never be inaugurated and the amount of people who think he will be is both concerning and inspiring to me.

@Jared nothing ever happens to these people. Name a high level scandal where those at the top had to answer for their crimes. Sometimes someone gets thrown under the bus, but rarely are they the actual people responsible.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

If not now, they never will be. But they still could be.

I've been watching all this voter software stuff in particular because it seems like the only viable way to actually flip the election. The vote recounts or chasing down one-off voter fraud attempts will not change the election at all.

So about this dominion voter software story I saw news this morning.

Fox has delivered some news today that the voter software fraud evidence has STILL not come forward at all.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud

From Article:

"That's a long way of saying we took Sidney Powell seriously, with no intention of fighting with her. We've always respected her work and we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them? So we invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week, actually, and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference.

Powell did say that electronic voting is dangerous, and she's right, but she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one."

Are we just playing political theater now? Probably. Both sides bitch, whine, and blame when they lose. This is just the newest installment.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests.
Why would a lawyer reveal their evidence before they go to court? What is the advantage of that? You just give the opposing team time to prepare a defense against your evidence, possibly even corrupting evidence that still has to be collected. That whole little news cycle was braindead and built for one purpose... to influence the public perception. Everyone knows you don't taint evidence before hand. Also, if you give evidence out before the trial, you'll have a real fun time trying to find jurors who haven't heard about it.

Having said that, Sidney Powell said she did provide *some* evidence to Fox and they ignored it. Of course she can't spill all the beans.

Last edited:
Back