2020 US Election

Stones

BuSo Pro
@Jared nothing ever happens to these people. Name a high level scandal where those at the top had to answer for their crimes. Sometimes someone gets thrown under the bus, but rarely are they the actual people responsible.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

I am 95% sure Joe Biden will never be inaugurated and the amount of people who think he will be is both concerning and inspiring to me.

@Jared nothing ever happens to these people. Name a high level scandal where those at the top had to answer for their crimes. Sometimes someone gets thrown under the bus, but rarely are they the actual people responsible.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

If not now, they never will be. But they still could be.

I've been watching all this voter software stuff in particular because it seems like the only viable way to actually flip the election. The vote recounts or chasing down one-off voter fraud attempts will not change the election at all.

So about this dominion voter software story I saw news this morning.

Fox has delivered some news today that the voter software fraud evidence has STILL not come forward at all.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud

From Article:

"That's a long way of saying we took Sidney Powell seriously, with no intention of fighting with her. We've always respected her work and we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them? So we invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week, actually, and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference.

Powell did say that electronic voting is dangerous, and she's right, but she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one."

Are we just playing political theater now? Probably. Both sides bitch, whine, and blame when they lose. This is just the newest installment.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests.
Why would a lawyer reveal their evidence before they go to court? What is the advantage of that? You just give the opposing team time to prepare a defense against your evidence, possibly even corrupting evidence that still has to be collected. That whole little news cycle was braindead and built for one purpose... to influence the public perception. Everyone knows you don't taint evidence before hand. Also, if you give evidence out before the trial, you'll have a real fun time trying to find jurors who haven't heard about it.

Having said that, Sidney Powell said she did provide *some* evidence to Fox and they ignored it. Of course she can't spill all the beans.

Last edited:
-Sidney claiming she gave Fox evidence & Fox ignored it.
-Fox claiming they asked repeatively for evidence and Sidney hasn't delivered anything.

Odd.

Jared

Breaking the Shackles of a Lifetime of Bummery
Sadly, Fox News has taken a hard turn towards the left.

Boy

BuSo Pro
Sadly, Fox News has taken a hard turn towards the left.
How far to the right are you that anything or anyone that disagrees with you is on the left?

Serious question, man. I read a lot of your posts and want to reply. Like, when is the last time you took a step back and reflected on what your believe to be true. How deep in the woods are you? I understand rooting for your guy to win, but some people make the support of their political party their entire life & identity. Seems like that's all you post about here nowadays.

Anyways, how's the dropshipping site going?

bash

BuSo Pro
The delusion from some people in this thread is hilarious.

I live in Scottsdale in something like a R+12 district. Plenty of Trump signs but this time around I saw a lot of Biden/Harris signs. I knew for sure Mark Kelly was going to beat McSally because she is a terrible candidate and I thought Trump/Biden was a coin flip.

A couple of LOL things I have read here "why would you show your evidence before trial!".
-You show your evidence so your case does not get dismissed.

"Yeah but we are saving it for SCOTUS. DUHHH"
-That is not how appeals work you almost never get to present NEW evidence in an appeal. If they remand the case back to the district court you MAY be able to at that point.

Living here in AZ I can 100% see how Trump lost. People like me didn't vote or they split the ticket. Trump lost get over it. It won't be the last time the candidate you prefer loses. Make as much money as you can and invest it as best you can. Vote for whatever party best matches your world view.

Also for the love of good stop wearing political merchandise. It was dumb when people wore Obama shit 12 years ago and it is just as cringe with the dumb MAGA shit. No politician deserves your allegiance.

It's funny how some of you non-voters and lefties seem so uncaring about fraud when it's in your favor.

I could care less about Biden or Trump winning, if it's deemed legit.

However, I have been voting long enough and lived through enough to know fraud has been going on with voting for decades on decades now.

Especially with "dead voter" fraud. Now we have new kinds of fraud.

As with anything, things scale with time and ease of access ( mail-in, digital tools, etc ).

Forget Biden/Trump.

Forget left/right.

Forget wanting your damn school loans paid for and "justice" for whatever you didn't get enough of as an infant.

If you aren't questioning the things you consume and have happen around you, you're a willing accomplice to whatever you deem "unfair" in the future. To whatever outcomes you face years later.

So many of you under the age of 40 WANT TO BE TOLD what to believe, and do. How to think and how to act. It's like the participation trophies and brainwashing at the public schools prepped you how not to think or question, based on perceived correctness and false emotion.

You should be really involved sadly.

What you gonna do when in 4 years or 8 years the "other political party" does the same to you and you get Republicans for the next 40 years in office non-stop because they scale it up even further? You gonna cry fowl then, or will you just accept they won like you did Biden with no questions asked?

You don't think the other side is gonna remember and treat you the same?

bash

BuSo Pro
I have been a republican all my life. My issue with the party now is that we let the worst people run the show.

In AZ we let Kelli Ward take charge and now we have TWO Democrat senators and we just lost the Presidency. Kelli Ward you know the dumbest politician in Arizona who thought she could primary McCain by attacking his age in ARIZONA.

"However, I have been voting long enough and lived through enough to know fraud has been going on with voting for decades on decades now."

Of course vote fraud occurs the real issue is how often and by how much. This election was not stolen it was lost. If you have proof you should send it to Powell since she needs it judging by her legal complaints.

If you want to take a look at the type of voter fraud that takes place check out a heritage foundation report compiled of prior years data.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

GOP has HUNDREDS of top tier legal talent on retainer for voting related legal issues. Yet we have Rudy and Powell running around like morons filing the dumbest shit just to get tossed.

The 3rd circuit just unanimously dunked on the PA lawsuit. All three judges were Republican appointed and the judge writing the opinion was a Trump nominee.
-> https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20417628-trump

Nothing I say or point you to will change your mind so I won't bother. I just find it funny when people cry about mass fraud or what was stolen from them with zero proof. Scores of dead people did not vote and no one pressed a magic button controlling thousands of voting machines on election night.

edit*
One last thing Qanon is a joke run by a network of grifters and if you actually put any stock in it may god have mercy on your soul. Not saying you do just thought I would add that.

The 3rd circuit just unanimously dunked on the PA lawsuit. All three judges were Republican appointed and the judge writing the opinion was a Trump nominee.
Yep. If you look at the surface, you'd think the complaints are meritless and everyone involved are low IQ dummies, because even their own party rejected the case. What they really did was fast-track it to the SCOTUS because there's a deadline approaching. It looks one way on the surface, it plays another way in reality. The judges used deception and get to look neutral while their own opponents sing their praises for doing so.

If you believe Guliani, the guy that cleaned up NY city and took down the mob, and Powell, the woman that exposed the FBI for altering documents to force Flynn into lying about lying about a topic that wasn't even discussed... if you believe those two people are as dumb as you believe Trump is, you need to rethink this whole brainwashing thing.

bash

BuSo Pro
Yep. If you look at the surface, you'd think the complaints are meritless and everyone involved are low IQ dummies, because even their own party rejected the case. What they really did was fast-track it to the SCOTUS because there's a deadline approaching. It looks one way on the surface, it plays another way in reality. The judges used deception and get to look neutral while their own opponents sing their praises for doing so.

If you believe Guliani, the guy that cleaned up NY city and took down the mob, and Powell, the woman that exposed the FBI for altering documents to force Flynn into lying about lying about a topic that wasn't even discussed... if you believe those two people are as dumb as you believe Trump is, you need to rethink this whole brainwashing thing.

Rudy has not been in court in decades I 100% believe he is out of his depth. Powell is a lunatic and her latest filing is filled with basic errors that not even a Pro Se plaintiff would make.

SCOTUS can only judge what is presented to them in the appeal. The case you are claiming will go to SCOTUS is not even a fraud complaint by it's own admission. I live in this reality the only one available to me, I am sorry I can't decipher the Q drops and read between the lines.

Jared

Breaking the Shackles of a Lifetime of Bummery
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm always sure to take the evidence-free assertions of of ranting strangers on message boards over the data-backed testimony of hugely successful, proven lawyers, and the sworn affidavits of hundreds of postal workers and poll workers who witnessed fraud firsthand.

bash

BuSo Pro