WordPress eCommerce Theme?

Degree
Hi all

Looking for a couple of recommendations for WordPress themes that can run a shop front and back-end (or API to a back end if you think that's better).

I know WP has its pitfalls, but I'm favouring the CMS for this particular project due to the client preference and possible ease of sale a couple of years down the line (always found WP sites to sell easier)

ThriveThemes has been a go-to place before, but I don't think they have an eCommerce/Woocommerce theme. Most ThemeForest stuff I've seen so far suffers from code bloat/speed issues/hundreds of requests etc.

So if you have any recommendations - I'd love to hear them! Don't mind paying a premium for the right one.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thought I'd mention, plus points to the theme if it can:
Allow for a silo structure with ease (.com/category/subcat/product/content) etc
Allow for content to be added to category pages with ease (top/bottom, along with obvious product feed)

Last edited:
Woocommerce + Buy add-on plugins + Have a developer code out your design.

Really the only way to get what you want. There's easy (shit) and cheap, and difficult (quality) and expensive.

Nothing too fancy on the back end I don't think. WYSIWYG page builder would be nice for client, doesn't need any fancy user roles.

Back