Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

@NetZero how's your portfolio going?

I've dropped everything else and 100% crypto now

@NetZero how's your portfolio going?

I've dropped everything else and 100% crypto now
I'm still in. My portfolio is still down but consolidating with staking. I also feel a sense of something going on with all the meme craze, and I can see those who won big with Pepe starting to spend on Alts. If/When the new bull market, I will definitely be taking profit on the way up.

I'm still in. My portfolio is still down but consolidating with staking. I also feel a sense of something going on with all the meme craze, and I can see those who won big with Pepe starting to spend on Alts. If/When the new bull market, I will definitely be taking profit on the way up.

Check your DM. Sending you my contact. Have a winner for you. Directly involved.

Golden Inu ERC-20 presale. Go all in. :smile: Just saying.

Pull your initial after the Uniswap listing and ride the profits. .

where's everybody else standing on cryptos?

Bonk Inu Madness. Anyone still here?

Bitcoin getting closer to breaking all new highs. Ethereum ETF is next, and this is all happening before the usual Bitcoin halving event in April. What does this all mean? Bitcoin and Ethereum is blowing up before the usual timeline and it's early still. If you have Vegas money ready to bet, you can look at a possible 2x $BTC and 3-4x $ETH by end of year potential. This is the safe bet that is most likely to happen. Then if you really have some gamble $ then it comes to Alts $Sol, $Link, $ARB... and then DAPPS on all layer 1/2s. Right now like I said it's early, because "Normies" as they say in Crypto X universe hasn't yet gotten in yet with FOMO. Interest rates have not been cut yet, so people that are early are getting excited. There will be a blow off top, and then a major crash, but you gotta time a good exit before the crash otherwise you are a bag holder and saw massive paper gains and greed to 0.

Some good posts I read say that the Boomers in the ETF's will be the real winners, as last cycles the Bitcoin holders sold for profit then got into Alts, this time around the ETF's will be Boomer holders who are not into crypto and will just hold as an asset in a diverse portfolio.

Interesting game changers this time around.

BTC halfing happening in 2 months. Who's in? Stock to flow model has been proven right three times now. I'm putting some money in this theory this time! Stock to flow model prediction for BTC in a year is $550,000. It's $70,000 now so that's 660% return on capital!

Back