Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

eliquid

Digital Strategist
There are educated people who still predict this... bu John McAfee = hilarious and has put a little more than a foot in his mouth with this one
John McAfee is going to have a lot more than a foot in his mouth. Real soon

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
John McAfee is going to have a lot more than a foot in his mouth. Real soon
Sounds like he already has...

---

On topic: I sold a couple of .net's and the buyer wanted to pay in BTC, any fun ideas for 0.07BTC before I just turn it into account credit at a registar?

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
It looks like XRP has some more good news today.

Apparently it's now confirmed, there's some Cash being used to manage coin transfers (cash backing)

• The Japanese exchange FXCoin plans to use the XRP token for global cash management and domestic and international remittances.
  • FXCoin will establish a swap market for XRP to hedge price movements in order to take advantage of the benefits of the cryptocurrency.
full story - https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-fxcoin-plans-xrp-based-global-cash-management-system/

Told you all money remittance was the goal and Ripple was being quiet because their focus was getting this done. Another confirmation announced today. Ripple's been paying moneygram to get the ball rolling faster.

MoneyGram revealed the figure in its Q2 earnings report published on Thursday. The Nasdaq-listed firm said Ripple paid $15.1 million, but $6.3 million was offset by related transaction and trading expenses, leaving $8.8 million as a net benefit.

MoneyGram categorizes Ripple payouts as "market development fees" and "contra expense" rather than revenue. The firm receives these incentives in XRP based on the volume it does via Ripple's On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) platform.
Layman's terms: Ripple is in this hoe! As i said before, there was news (that's since been erased) that i found which said ripple has contracts with moneygram and other already done. This confirms, They have Moneygram in the backpocket and it will be announce din due time, they are the official 'transfer token/currency' for all these wires. Banks too will catch on because Zelle won't be sufficient. It's not digitally advanced enough.

full story - https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ripple-paid-15-1-million-113117033.html

As i said earlier ... watch for a dip coming soon. There's 30 NEW WHALES with $240k - $2-million in XRP in their account, bulking up the price. Watch for sale point coming soon and then buy bak when ti bottoms out. Hopefully it goes up extremely high.

full story - - These investors now hold between $240,000 and $2.4 million in XRP each, which has contributed to upwards pressure on price. After a fairly uninspiring few months, XRP has seen a price rise of over 30% from $0.19 to $0.25 in a fortnight. At least 30 big investors with deep pockets believe the price rise is set to continue.

link - https://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/91255/xrp-30-and-has-30-new-whales

On topic: I sold a couple of .net's and the buyer wanted to pay in BTC, any fun ideas for 0.07BTC before I just turn it into account credit at a registar?
If you want, send it to my wallet and I'll paypal you the amount.

And is this kid going to get jailtime or get hired by CIA/NSA?

It's a crazy time we've made it too.. gettng double digit years of prison time because of a twitter account... WOW... A twitter account is more important than this kid's life..............wow

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
If you sampled the idea i had back when started.

Would be up $42k+ on $100k right now. $142k from $100k in less than a month.

new news -

IRS has certified they are now investigating how they can regulate Cryptos........... 'can't beat 'em, join 'em"
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post...-lightning?utm_source=coinbase&utm_medium=rss

More Japanese citizens could end up with Ripple-affiliated XRP tokens – after an exchange announced a token giveaway for new account holders, while one of the nation’s biggest crypto players said it is planning to pay eSports players and their managers in XRP.

FXCoin said it will give away XRP 50 (around USD 12) to all new account holders. In an official release, the crypto exchange stated that the offer was subject to availability, and would be awarded on a “first-come-first-served basis” until the evening of August 31.
full story - https://cryptonews.com/news/xrp-giveaway-for-exchange-clients-esports-teams-to-get-xrp-7294.htm

the big winner recently however isn't actually XRP. Zcash saw a spike almost 3% higher. However, XRP is the most stable , hitting such heights ...

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
As the money keeps rolling in and people say it's not real.

Quick fact: Ripple (XRP) plays dual roles as a payment platform and a currency. The platform is an open-source platform that is created to allow quick and cheap transactions.

Unlike its crypto rival, Bitcoin, which was never intended to be a simple payment system, Ripple has gained the attention of major global banks such as Standard Chartered and Barclays for international transactions worldwide.
taken from NairaMetrics:
https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/31...pple-becomes-worlds-3rd-most-valuable-crypto/[/quote]

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
As i said earlier ... watch for a dip coming soon. There's 30 NEW WHALES with $240k - $2-million in XRP in their account, bulking up the price. Watch for sale point coming soon and then buy bak when ti bottoms out. Hopefully it goes up extremely high.

I think what i predicted finally happened last night.

However, what's staggering to me..... The coin's fighting to hold on while others are falling off. This entire last quarter, XRP's been bulstering it's chest , showing it's COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT of Bitcoin and able to outdo bitcoin.

No other coin has done this consistently I'm aware of.

XRP may be set to break into a whole new atmosphere of its own if it stabilizes today.

If it happens, i expect more whales to come over and possibly a mass migration.

Perhaps even, some of these new whales that came over are actually corporations/banks; beginning the testing.

I smell something's up but i"m not sure what it is. Stay tuned. I'm watching closely for news.

I was planning to sell but I'm not sure i want to do it now... something's up. It's hard to press the 'trade' button for sure.

Added news:
Meanwhile, a new report shows that Ripple, the company behind the third-largest cryptocurrency, spent a total of $170,000 in trying to persuade United States crypto regulators in 2019. The lobbying activity was done by six lobbyists. Specifically, the company spent $100,000 in the first quarter of 2019, $20,000 in Q2 and $50,000 in Q3.

This information was revealed by a nonpartisan research group, Center for Responsive Politics, which acquired the data from the Senate Office of Public Records. The report further notes that this amount was spent on persuading the Executive office of President Donald Trump. This amount is, however, 62% lower than the $450,000 the firm spent on similar endeavors in 2018.
read -
https://zycrypto.com/new-report-sho...000-in-2019-to-persuade-us-crypto-regulators/

Last edited:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
So..

Ripple released 1-billion XRP from escrow the other day. The price of .30cents seems to be sustaining.

There's def something up.

My hypothesis:
Will all the news that's been surging this last quarter, it's ALL PLANNED. I think Riple has a contract that will soon be announced that will cement / stamp their business model a staple to future digital currency markets.

They have those escrows because all was well planned in preparation to handle daily transactions by major, global companies. People think it's al ot but it's really NOTHING compared to how many money transactions banks and remittance companies do daily. They will eat like 85% if not more of all coins they have in escrow.

I was scared when I saw it jump to .32 thten fall down to .29. That was my 'sign'. I sold but then when i saw it stabilize for 24 hours, i immediately bought back in.

This may indeed go up to 40 cents before the week's end. We'll see. At this point, i'm speculating on their business but it's CLEAR their business has USEFUL PURPOSE and they are in the pockets of a lot of game changing entities.

NEWS 1:
The next resistance zones after this crucial $0.30 area are found between $0.46-0.50. Likewise, the next rally for XRP will likely pause at these levels.
taken from -
https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-price-gains-40-in-one-week-but-can-it-continue-rally-to-050

NEWS 2:

Ripple offers businesses of all sizes the ability to quickly and cost-effectively process transactions across borders in real time using smart remittance technologies. Ripple already cooperates with well-known payment service providers such as MoneyGram or the largest European bank, Santander Bank. A new report states that Ripple’s technologies are ahead of the current technology status of banks worldwide and could serve as a model for a central bank supported digital currency (CBDC).

Ripple payment system could serve as a model for CBDC
An independent panel of financial industry leaders, “Group of Thirty“, is calling on central banks and regulators around the world to step up regulation and research into a CBDC as China’s digital yuan is the most advanced. A new report by the Group of Thirty sees great potential in Ripple for central banks to use a CBDC of their own as a model:
link - https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/f...hnology-and-xrp-could-replace-banking-system/

Last edited:

secretagentdad

Keyword Sheeter - The Bestest Keyword Tool
BuSo Pro
I think MMO gold is more valuable than burning energy to make stupid math chains so you can bs head nodders by making it complicated.

At least its backed by the addiction of the player base.

I wanna see how a token scheme solves the store of value problem better than a hedge fund with some kinda programatic value defense plan or something. That might be interesting.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Interesting news.

The Twitter hack team's ringleader already had $3.4million in bitcoin before hacking.

And now he's in jail for $117k in bitcoin he got from the Twitter "Bitcoin for health" scheme

Greeed kills every time. His bail is $700k+

At Hillsborough County Courthouse, Florida, on Saturday, the attorney representing Graham Ivan Clark said his client owned 300 bitcoin, the Tampa Bay Times reported Sunday.
CoinDesk data shows this stash is worth $3.4 million at current market prices.