Who's going in on CryptoCurrencies? XRP - Bitcoin

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
@eliquid Bitcoin jumped to $9790 and headed to $9800.... You taking us out on drinks or what?

lol . I'm just wondering.. Do you think we're going to see a serious LEAP on prices because of the pandemic. I can imagine a lot of dirty money will be hidden by corrupt people here in coming times. A LOT. And I read once, this always influences such types of markets as cryptos where there is some sort of privacy.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tether-usdt-surpasses-xrp-as-the-3rd-largest-cryptocurrency

Tether just surpassed XRP as the 3rd largest cryptocurency.

Some "Whales" took swim to binance and plopped down $XX,XXX,XXX figures today , each whale (supposedly)

I honestly don't see what this move is about. Tether is at $1.00 right now. Its' extremely stable it appears over time, staying right at the .99cent to $1 mark....

Meanwhile, XRP is trying to replace "SWIFT" payments at the bank. I'd think this excites people more... I'm waiting for XRP to jump into a big deal.

Bitcon is still king.

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
@eliquid Do you think we're going to see a serious LEAP on prices because of the pandemic.
No clue.

When I started trading back in 96, I was one of thoses that tried to predict the market. I thought it was awesome to think I could learn if a market was going up or down.

I watched TV/News about it, read magazines. Tried to be like Buffet and look at fundamentals, etc. I did a lot of trades and read a lot of books and spent a lot of money.

Then I realized, most of these people were 100% wrong. Well, unless you play the very long game like Buffet. But in a really long game you can always be right IF you wait long enough most times. If you own Pepsi for 50 years, it's bound to have gone up sometimes in that half centry, right?

That's when I switched to waiting for areas I feel are oversold or undersold. Looking at price action too. Making choices based on short time frames and events.

The pandemic is a unique event. One we don't have data on for Cryptos. I wish I could say I knew, but I don't. One thing I can say for sure 100% is, if a serioud LEAP does happen, there will also be a push back down, you need to buy on that push down.

If there is a serious PUSH DOWN instead of a LEAP, there will be a LEAP afterward. You need to buy on that LEAP.

This is what I watch for now. I could care less if there is a LEAP up or a PUSH DOWN as I am not in it to "own it", but to trade it. That was the problem with ICO's, too many people got wrapped up in owning than trading.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tether-usdt-surpasses-xrp-as-the-3rd-largest-cryptocurrency

Tether just surpassed XRP as the 3rd largest cryptocurency.

Some "Whales" took swim to binance and plopped down $XX,XXX,XXX figures today , each whale (supposedly)

I honestly don't see what this move is about. Tether is at $1.00 right now. Its' extremely stable it appears over time, staying right at the .99cent to $1 mark....

Meanwhile, XRP is trying to replace "SWIFT" payments at the bank. I'd think this excites people more... I'm waiting for XRP to jump into a big deal.

Bitcon is still king.
It's because money goes where the action is now, not where it might be later.

If I am a whale and I want money now, I'm not going to dump it in XRP. It might take XRP years until they get the deal. I remember when XRP was suppose to take over bank transactions 2 years ago. Someone looking for money now might wait another 2 years before XRP gets the deal and jumps in price. Otherwise, right now XRP is just riding BTC's waves.

Tether though, just had the news announcement about them surpassing XRP.. which can sometimes be enough news to cause a spike in price, a spike a whale could cash out on. Basically they are buying the news hoping to get in and cash out on the news riding.

With it being stable too, it's the perfect place to park your money when not trading. If I am into pure trading and making money, I don't wanna park my money in BTC or XRP or ETH.. one day I could have $100,000... the next day $40,000. I wanna park my money where it will remain the same price day in and day out so I can trade when I have oppertunity and not lose money.

Thether provides that without me having to go back and forth between networks, wallets, and mutliple coins where I lose money on fees and lose time on exchanges.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Venture Capitalist Who Spearheaded Google’s Investment in Ripple Says XRP Can Power Settlements, But Is Unlikely to Become Viable Currency
https://dailyhodl.com/2020/05/18/ve...ts-but-is-unlikely-to-become-viable-currency/

“I never really saw the use case for Ripple [XRP] as a currency. I understood that it was going to be used as a way to handle settlement in some capacity.”
Here's a great message from a qualified individual. The venture capitalist who basically got Google to invest in Ripple says not to focus on XRP becoming something for Banks. He says the key for them is to become a new standard for global money transfers.

I remember when XRP tested as a less expensive option for MoneyGram and Western Union to send money around. That's what peaked my interests. I've not heard much about that however since I was last trading coins.

I feel like XRP has so much money behind it, they will force a transition into something and when that news hits, it's going to hit a value between $5-$10 . How long that will take however, i'm clueless.

Another report has a US Financial Consumer Bureau rep saying they think it can help with banking industry transparencies............ Now this is dumb news to me because most shifting money in Cryptos imo (globally) are not looking to be a part of anything transparent.

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/05/18/us...eliver-more-transparency-in-banking-industry/

eliquid said:
With it being stable too, it's the perfect place to park your money when not trading. If I am into pure trading and making money, I don't wanna park my money in BTC or XRP or ETH.. one day I could have $100,000... the next day $40,000. I wanna park my money where it will remain the same price day in and day out so I can trade when I have opportunity and not lose money.
Definitely can understand this POV @eliquid

I think XRP is a gamble that will pay of for like a savings account

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Ripple, third most valuable cryptocurrency, gets approval from the U.S for money transfer

Ripple (XRP), the third most widely used crypto-asset behind bitcoin and Ethereum, has gotten the attention of the world’s biggest economy for money remittance
If this can happen across other major countries.. the only question to me.. how high will the price of XRP go?

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Anyone got any info on this XRP escrow account? Got multiple data points telling me something is afoot? I don't even like Crypto.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
XRP has a lot of news breaking lately

I think a big announcement will drop soon like a major money sender is officially opening for transfers commercially

Mexico & Australia seems to be banking on XRP as well:
https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-xrp-volume-for-mexico-and-australia-reaches-all-time-high/

Then add=-in the fact decentralized trading is coming
https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-funded-start-up-towo-labs-releases-xrp-toolkit-v2/

I think ripple's realizing the 'don't ask questions' money is where its at

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
This is going to sound crazy, but one source has told me that over 100 central banks are using Ripple tech at some level? WTF

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
@CCarter not at all. Chase / JPMorgan was behind them since some years back. Santander too has hands in. And also, MoneyGram's been working

Google also has a huge investment. XRP cannot lose. It will rise. Period.

Here's a wild ass theory I just really wrapped my head around today.

The last great Civil Rights battle like this was about the shifting economics of the Black economy that White Elite America could no longer stop. Places like Black Wall Street ahd to be stopped to keep their firm grip on things shifting. Martin Luther King realzed this during the desegregation marches and once he made it clear he was aware of the Civil Rights war fallings FAR away from this potential economic dominance, He was killed before he could push the issue mainstream. Thats why he was really killed. It had nothing to do with segregation, it was all about economics. Rich people don't give a fuck about race because they likely dont have a lifestyle that allows them to pay attention to such lame thoughts.

I've been thinking. WHY is all ths shit going on right now? Covid 19, locking people in the house.

INTERNET SALES SKYROCKETED.
Government was talking about using crypto to have people pay out of the blue.....

That didn't do it enough.... Then they started pushing this Cop Killings extra hard .

BINGO! Now everybody's paying attention to the 'madness' and anarachy.

I think your signals may be concluding this wild idea I have in my mind. The big shift of wealth is about to happen via cryptocurrencies. I think XRP will be the chosen token, not Bitcoin like many think.

I wrote news rticles about banks getting behind them and Google's exec was pushing hard to get the G to invest. No way the company will lose. TOO MANY BIG FIGURES BEHIND THEM.... A behemoth.. Evn if I'm wrong about the civil issues, the monster shall eat.

Bernie and them made a KILLNG off Bitcoin. I'm sure other Politicians want in now with their greedy little hands .

BTC is too expensive for the Average Joe.. XRP is not..... So if tons of people buy in after some whales shift........ lots of money to be had.

THEORY.

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
The IMF was making some statements about JPM Coin and XRP. That's when I was like WTF.

Source: Central Bank Digital Currency Policy‑Maker Toolkit

Why is the IMF talking about cryto-currency when discussion the aftermath of COVID-19...?

World leaders are pushing "The great reset" WTF (Watch LIVE at 14:30 (Central European Time) the announcement of the Great Reset made by HRH The Prince of Wales and Klaus Schwab.): The Great Reset

Then started reading and reached out to some Merrill Lynch contacts after another source told me about these central banks using the ripple code and tech at "SOME" level. Here is some of my research so far:

- How Bill Gates is Using Cryptocurrency Ripple to Fight Global Poverty

- Ripple’s connection with the IMF and central banks

- Ripple Escrows 55 Billion XRP for Supply Predictability

- Ripple Joins ISO Global Standards Body on Cross-Border Payments

^^ The fact that Ripple is now part of the ISO standard IS NOT SMALL! That is huge, since it means it can integrate into a ton of tech. For a while I sat on the board of a merchant bank. I've talked to a former VP of Chase, and now Merrill Lynch. This isn't a joke.

The powers that be are making a mega power grab by riding XRP to control the world money. If the succeed the central banks will use XRP as the go-between for transfers, that's insane

And now turns out the reason XRP is being artificially kept low is so it's stable and therefore people will be able to rely on it for transferring money. WOW. These are mega powerhouse silently putting their ducks in a row. The fact that multiple banking contacts are telling me "oh yeah Ripple, we already use that..." WTF. What the fuck are you talking about...

This thing is going to explode - unless the Illuminati have another card up their sleeves...

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
@CCarter So my logic isn't crazy?

I'm in already. I have 4 figs of coins. Goal is to make it to 6 figures of coins.

Last edited:

mikey3times

BuSo Pro
Degree
No way the company will lose.
I don’t know anything about crypto, but no real investor would ever say this. Good investors figure out how the company will lose and assign a probability to that happening. Then they figure out what would happen to their investment if the worst happened.

“They can’t lose” is a huge warning sign. (Says the guy who doesn’t know anything about crypto.)

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I don’t know anything about crypto, but no real investor would ever say this. Good investors figure out how the company will lose and assign a probability to that happening. Then they figure out what would happen to their investment if the worst happened.

“They can’t lose” is a huge warning sign. (Says the guy who doesn’t know anything about crypto.)
Google can make anyone win.............. or lose. When they are on your side for hundreds of millions or billions.... Good luck losing. Wll be harder to lose than win.

Read this report about the end of a financial system with Covid19:
https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/world-will-need-new-financial-system-after-covid-19-1.4211363

The excuse has been laid.

Last edited: