What's your take on AI generated content?

Honestly, what Adobe did with that car pic was pretty impressive. I do use Midjourney for my own business, but so many people using AI have no soul and it scares me.

There are several articles about how Amazon is now overflowing with completely AI-generated books about foraging for wild food. The books are written by "authoritative authors" that are completely fictional. That's a death waiting to happen.

Also, for my own site (hyperlocal). Both Bing and Google have AI-generated answers for the vast majority of keywords, so it definitely affects click-through rate in a big way.

Last edited:
caN8jrX.png

Jokes aside, something I'm interested in right now is the idea of poisoning data sets. Imagine a pump and dump scheme that feeds bad information to AI tools that are then used to buy up a stock, for example.

It could be as easy as taking common questions and pumping the Internet full of various fake answers to those questions. Generative AI typically cannot tell the difference.

This avenue could easily be used by foreign governments for various purposes as well.

Jesus, the number of stupid, down-right dangerous examples of SGE gone rogue is way too high for this to be a live part of Google search.

Either they hired stupid fucks that don't know what they're doing or they hired smart fucks who know EXACTLY what they're doing - either possibility is totally plausible given the state of the world.

The way the titans of tech, retail and industry are slowly crumbling post-2020 is a sight to behold.

Everything just seems to be sub-par and shitty nowadays

Jesus, the number of stupid, down-right dangerous examples of SGE gone rogue is way too high for this to be a live part of Google search.

Either they hired stupid fucks that don't know what they're doing or they hired smart fucks who know EXACTLY what they're doing - either possibility is totally plausible given the state of the world.

The way the titans of tech, retail and industry are slowly crumbling post-2020 is a sight to behold.

Everything just seems to be sub-par and shitty nowadays

ixCnOeR.jpeg

In my experience you have to use GPT 4o or 4 to get quality results and I actually use Claude 3 Opus for writing the content and ChatGPT 4o to research, consume web content, and outline, then I run it through AI detection and, if necessary, "humanization" with BypassAI. Finally, I edit to add my own takes and "storytelling" narrative. It's good quality, comprehensive, and I can produce them faster with AI than without for sure.

Some of those jobs ChatGPT created:

The premise was simple: feed an AI with labeled examples of violence, hate speech, and sexual abuse, and that tool could learn to detect those forms of toxicity in the wild. That detector would be built into ChatGPT to check whether it was echoing the toxicity of its training data, and filter it out before it ever reached the user. It could also help scrub toxic text from the training datasets of future AI models.

To get those labels, OpenAI sent tens of thousands of snippets of text to an outsourcing firm in Kenya, beginning in November 2021.

An agent working nine-hour shifts could expect to take home a total of at least $1.32 per hour after tax, rising to as high as $1.44 per hour if they exceeded all their targets.

One Sama worker tasked with reading and labeling text for OpenAI told TIME he suffered from recurring visions after reading a graphic description of a man having sex with a dog in the presence of a young child.

https://time.com/6247678/openai-chatgpt-kenya-workers/

its helpsto get a change of voice using grammerly for the chatgpt content. You can use the friendly voice or interesting voice. Something which the reader enjoys reading.

Back