What was the last movie you watched? How was it?

In the spirit of CCarter using the last-movie-you-watched thread to talk about UFOs and aliens (???), I decided to rewatch Starship Troopers and subsequently order the book as well.

In the spirit of CCarter using the last-movie-you-watched thread to talk about UFOs and aliens (???), I decided to rewatch Starship Troopers and subsequently order the book as well.

One of my favorite movies.

starship-troopers-paul-verhoeven.gif

“non-earth” or “exotic” origin.

Here we go folks, 13 hours from now there will be a live stream of the congress hearing about "Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena" aka UFOs.

Ya'll thought I was joking. I told ya'll within a year we'll have verified proof brought to light. No one believed me. Okay.

The Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs will hold a hearing titled “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena: Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government Transparency.” The subcommittee hearing will explore firsthand accounts of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) and assess the federal government’s transparency and accountability regarding UAPs’ possible threats to U.S. national security. This hearing will also highlight legislative efforts to bring transparency to UAPs and require the federal government to provide the American people with information about potential risks to public safety and national security.

Source: https://oversight.house.gov/release...hearing-on-unidentified-anomalous-phenomena/

link to live stream:

Direct link to YouTube:

BigFoot and his role in alien abduction is finally going to be exposed. And THEN we can start talking about the use of green lasers and what they are doing in Antarctica...

Ghost Dog: Everything around us seems to be changing, huh, Louie?​
Louie: You can say that again.​

That's a boss intro.

Netflix killed it with this one... highly recommend... if you like this sort of thing.

Back