What thread brought you to BuSo?

Oh I can keep going!

My question is: how do you guys process 16 year old kids making $10,000 a month selling leads to businesses that were generated through social media and the overall internet, while 90% of this audience, as grown adults, mostly men, are struggling to make $1,000 a month after a 1-3 year of twiddling their thumbs with SEO?

I'd be pissed off if I saw that shit.

There are aspects of the internet which allow you to make thousands and millions of dollars DAILY, and that's literally what I remember as to why I got into online ventures. I'm pretty sure everyone here that went into online businesses was because of the unlimited potential.

So what happened along the way? Why did people's goals go from millions of dollars daily to struggling to make $1000 a month after 2-3 years. What the fuck guys.

Either you are not serious or you don't want it badly enough.

Look at what happened to you @CaptainHustle, the moment you changed your mindset from "small steps" to giant, the money faucet started flooding in, because your mind expanded to think in new levels. If you are targeting $1K a month, I guarantee you that you'll be thinking small and only get $1K a month.

But what if you started targeting $100K a month? Or a $1 million a week? @Satvrn is doing $9+ million in PROFITS per month.

You can't deny that. It's hard to unsee things like. You can try to push it deep down into your subconscious but the reality is it is there.

That shit should make your blood boil, and you should never sleep again until you beat that little 16 year old punk making $10K a month, and then take on everyone else.

That shit doesn't piss you guys off?
Hey can you mind linking the post or journey/thread Stavm made on how he makes 9 Mil In profits per month. I am trying to find it but I cant seem to click his profile and search the thread.

Hey can you mind linking the post or journey/thread Stavm made on how he makes 9 Mil In profits per month. I am trying to find it but I cant seem to click his profile and search the thread.

He doesn't go into specifics but here is the screenshot: Satvrn Screenshot

@Satvrn's journey is right here: Stop Fucking Around

It comes down to how hungry you are. If you aren't hungry you'll be mentally masturbating to reading threads and coming up with all sorts of "What if this bad thing #2235 over here happens?" instead of getting to work.

If you aren't willing to sacrifice years, work nights, weekends, 18+ hours a day in the trenches until you one day hit the right note like he did then you won't make it. Again how much sacrifice are you willing to put up with to get to where you want to be?

"He who would accomplish little need sacrifice little; he who would accomplish much must sacrifice much, he who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly." - James Allen, 'As A Man Thinketh'​

I found this thread from a blog post by Vincent D'Eletto (How a Single Niche Site Generated Over $690,000 in Under 2 Years). It has a link to a 'Builder Society’s Digital Strategy Crash Course', that led me into a gold mine of people and ideas.

When wickedfire went to shit in flames lol. What was the last straw? When others people free content gone under the paywall? lol

Miss old wickedfire doe. Sill have a flinch when clicking links. :D

y everyone so scared to pay their jon tax lol?

I been paying for years. am I just the big sucker....

Looking to scale into us target content sites. Been living of my non english websites for 10 years, but my audience (small country) is limited. So trying to read All I can about the industry, as its very different from when targeting a us audience than My local audience.

Oh I can keep going!

My question is: how do you guys process 16 year old kids making $10,000 a month selling leads to businesses that were generated through social media and the overall internet, while 90% of this audience, as grown adults, mostly men, are struggling to make $1,000 a month after a 1-3 year of twiddling their thumbs with SEO?

I'd be pissed off if I saw that shit.

There are aspects of the internet which allow you to make thousands and millions of dollars DAILY, and that's literally what I remember as to why I got into online ventures. I'm pretty sure everyone here that went into online businesses was because of the unlimited potential.

So what happened along the way? Why did people's goals go from millions of dollars daily to struggling to make $1000 a month after 2-3 years. What the fuck guys.

Either you are not serious or you don't want it badly enough.

Look at what happened to you @CaptainHustle, the moment you changed your mindset from "small steps" to giant, the money faucet started flooding in, because your mind expanded to think in new levels. If you are targeting $1K a month, I guarantee you that you'll be thinking small and only get $1K a month.

But what if you started targeting $100K a month? Or a $1 million a week? @Satvrn is doing $9+ million in PROFITS per month.

You can't deny that. It's hard to unsee things like. You can try to push it deep down into your subconscious but the reality is it is there.

That shit should make your blood boil, and you should never sleep again until you beat that little 16 year old punk making $10K a month, and then take on everyone else.

That shit doesn't piss you guys off?

Because everyone that does big numbers learned to shut the fuck up about any details. No need for copycats to try to snoop through your business and copy it or haters to try to destroy it.

I remember seeing on WF how many idiots were making 6 figures a month in Jan 2009 and that is what got me there by April. If I didn't know firsthand that any idiot could do it I would have never aimed that high. I remember meeting someone at a meetup in 2010 that had done 65mm profit on Yahoo in 2009 on media buys, that kind of stuff changes your perspective and I'm glad I got it.

Came here from WF.

I came here from r/juststart. ShaunM mentioned in a comment there that folks here tend to have productive discussions.

It seems ok so far, I opened some of the threads that others here said brought them here to begin with and I'm about to dive in!

I came here from r/juststart. ShaunM mentioned in a comment there that folks here tend to have productive discussions.

It seems ok so far, I opened some of the threads that others here said brought them here to begin with and I'm about to dive in!
haha same here! People were starting to complain about juststart getting more noob questions and I saw shaun mention buso

I found BuSo a short while ago from an old reddit comment on r/seo mentioning the crash course. What made me post an intro was reading the thread by Icelsi "Can you even make it as a total newbie?" That poster had the same concerns I had and the advice given to him really helped me mentally, especially that book. I'm grateful Icelsi added an update cause it really motivated me to figure out a plan of action.

I saw it mentioned a few times on Reddit and thought I'd check it out. Since then, I've probably gained a better understanding of what I need to do to get away from the content production side and into the "owner" side than I can imagine I would have gotten anywhere else.

It's also led to a weird change in how I'm viewing things in general in the rest of life, but that's probably out of the scope of this thread.

I read a thread but I can not find it anymore. It was late and before I could bookmark it I was distracted by a fly on the wall and then it was time to go to bed. It was thread about SEO strategy where one must classify his or her website based on number of visitors then start building content targeting long tail keywords. I wish I could find that thread and study it a bit and implement the knowledge. @CCarter do you know the thread I am talking about?

Direct referral I believe ..

A long term business associate, I've known since like 2002. We were talking about WickedFire and what happened to that crowd and I believe he mentioned BUSO

If it was that........ I can't remember... but The thread that I firt saw, I think was related to SILO patterns / internal link structure

I came because I saw a post on r/juststart. Can’t remember what the original recommendation was, but I read the content - particularly from Ryuzaki and MrMedia - and all my plans to stop reading forums and write more content went out of the window…

(not really, they actually inspired me to get off my backside and work)

Saw a conversation on a case study from /r/juststart. Some people were talking about BuSo and how it's awesome and I couldn't understand what that was and Googled and found the forum.

I browsed a little and noticed that most threads and replies are very insightful and high effort and I decided I'd like to hang around in such an environment.

I found this thread from a blog post by Vincent D'Eletto (How a Single Niche Site Generated Over $690,000 in Under 2 Years). It has a link to a 'Builder Society’s Digital Strategy Crash Course', that led me into a gold mine of people and ideas.
Found BuSo the same way. Thanks @stackcash ! Guess that must've been back in 2016. Have learned so much here (especially in my early days thanks to the crash course). Lurk heavily and would like to start contributing more - but so little time!

Back