What thread brought you to BUSO?

Degree
In my case it was because of Mr. Media's thread which I found from a starting point of view as inspiring, then I have read a lot of content from the lab.

BUSO has given a lot, in knowledge and experience .

Degree
No thread in particular. I pretty much found this forum by happy accident.

I was pleasently surprised to see that the forum was active and that the members genuinly wanted to help each other out(without pussing products on people).

Degree
In my case it was because of Mr. Media's thread which I found from a starting point of view as inspiring, then I have read a lot of content from the lab.

BUSO has given a lot, in knowledge and experience .
Another +1 for Mr. Media. And h/t to Shaun Marrs for bigging it up in his vids for a while too.

Degree
A famous blogger I admire and follow mentioned the thread on the avalanche technique and Mr. Media's AMA.

Degree
No thread but there was enough mentioned over on /r/juststart for me to decide to take a look.

Degree
I believe I was searching for opinions on tech stacks for marketing projects. Can't remember the thread specifically. Then I found the crash course through that.

Degree
Traffic leaking. Meaning, an individual from here directed me to this forum through a direct message on another forum. Still trying to figure out who it was...

What made me create an account and stick around was probably the personalized insights and the Bragging Thread. The "top dogs" in most forums only bring in a couple $1,000 per month and they're treated like millionaires. I went into the Bragging thread here and my mind was blown. The mid-tier earners here make around 5 figures a month, give or take a couple $1,000.

Speaking of the Bragging thread, can we get some more cars and bank balance screenshots? Too many $1,000 a month posts are there or posts lacking proof of success (I know, I know- who am I to talk down small milestones).

Degree
Thanks so much @MrMedia

You have no idea how many people you have inspired with your success here and your willingness to share and push us all to towards massive action.

Thanks again, bro!

Degree
I joined this forum after seeing someone mentioned it in the JustStart subreddit which is obviously focused on niche site-building.

I started my journey after reading posts on the Fatstacksblog.

Degree
I joined this forum after seeing someone mentioned it in the JustStart subreddit which is obviously focused on niche site-building.

I started my journey after reading posts on the Fatstacksblog.
I think I saw the same post and it got me here... I'm unsure if im allowed to Link it but I will say the user was u/willpe8ch. great stuff here and I am grateful to have arived.