What thread brought you to BuSo?

Degree
In my case it was because of Mr. Media's thread which I found from a starting point of view as inspiring, then I have read a lot of content from the lab.

BUSO has given a lot, in knowledge and experience .

No thread in particular. I pretty much found this forum by happy accident.

I was pleasently surprised to see that the forum was active and that the members genuinly wanted to help each other out(without pussing products on people).

In my case it was because of Mr. Media's thread which I found from a starting point of view as inspiring, then I have read a lot of content from the lab.

BUSO has given a lot, in knowledge and experience .
Another +1 for Mr. Media. And h/t to Shaun Marrs for bigging it up in his vids for a while too.

A famous blogger I admire and follow mentioned the thread on the avalanche technique and Mr. Media's AMA.

No thread but there was enough mentioned over on /r/juststart for me to decide to take a look.

I believe I was searching for opinions on tech stacks for marketing projects. Can't remember the thread specifically. Then I found the crash course through that.

Traffic leaking. Meaning, an individual from here directed me to this forum through a direct message on another forum. Still trying to figure out who it was...

What made me create an account and stick around was probably the personalized insights and the Bragging Thread. The "top dogs" in most forums only bring in a couple $1,000 per month and they're treated like millionaires. I went into the Bragging thread here and my mind was blown. The mid-tier earners here make around 5 figures a month, give or take a couple $1,000.

Speaking of the Bragging thread, can we get some more cars and bank balance screenshots? Too many $1,000 a month posts are there or posts lacking proof of success (I know, I know- who am I to talk down small milestones).

Thanks so much @MrMedia

You have no idea how many people you have inspired with your success here and your willingness to share and push us all to towards massive action.

Thanks again, bro!

I joined this forum after seeing someone mentioned it in the JustStart subreddit which is obviously focused on niche site-building.

I started my journey after reading posts on the Fatstacksblog.

I joined this forum after seeing someone mentioned it in the JustStart subreddit which is obviously focused on niche site-building.

I started my journey after reading posts on the Fatstacksblog.
I think I saw the same post and it got me here... I'm unsure if im allowed to Link it but I will say the user was u/willpe8ch. great stuff here and I am grateful to have arived.

I think I found the forum through a vague reference on Reddit... Super happy to be here!

I found this by seeking out if elementor html stops a site from grabbing featured snippets. It was the only place online someone discussed it. Since then i changed to gutenberg and an a huge fan of the builders community

Traffic leaks

Wanted to be told how big a loser I am by Carter. Best decision of my life.
Oh I can keep going!

My question is: how do you guys process 16 year old kids making $10,000 a month selling leads to businesses that were generated through social media and the overall internet, while 90% of this audience, as grown adults, mostly men, are struggling to make $1,000 a month after a 1-3 year of twiddling their thumbs with SEO?

I'd be pissed off if I saw that shit.

There are aspects of the internet which allow you to make thousands and millions of dollars DAILY, and that's literally what I remember as to why I got into online ventures. I'm pretty sure everyone here that went into online businesses was because of the unlimited potential.

So what happened along the way? Why did people's goals go from millions of dollars daily to struggling to make $1000 a month after 2-3 years. What the fuck guys.

Either you are not serious or you don't want it badly enough.

Look at what happened to you @CaptainHustle, the moment you changed your mindset from "small steps" to giant, the money faucet started flooding in, because your mind expanded to think in new levels. If you are targeting $1K a month, I guarantee you that you'll be thinking small and only get $1K a month.

But what if you started targeting $100K a month? Or a $1 million a week? @Satvrn is doing $9+ million in PROFITS per month.

You can't deny that. It's hard to unsee things like. You can try to push it deep down into your subconscious but the reality is it is there.

That shit should make your blood boil, and you should never sleep again until you beat that little 16 year old punk making $10K a month, and then take on everyone else.

That shit doesn't piss you guys off?

I was honestly searching for something else, so I stumbled here by happy accident. After reading some posts, it seems like a big overwhelming place as I’m still a tiny fish in this big sea, but I think it’s where I need to swim in order to grow. I have no one on my end to ask questions and help me troubleshoot when it comes to this business that just kinda happened to me. I’m serious about building it into something meaningful, even when I know I’m on my own. I’m excited to keep reading and learning.

There was some Reddit thing before /r/juststart. I saw BuSo mentioned there once. r/InternetMarketing or something like that.

Came here, and it was pretty clear that you can actually learn something here, and then do it.
It's the first place where IM was explained clearly and I didn't leave with more questions than I started with.
That and the repeated "stop fucking around, GET TO WORK", got me hooked.

At first, I didn't start an account, but once I created my account and started engaging with people here, productivity shot up again by massive amounts.

$10 000 000/month... I have to admit my mind boggles at the thought. But you know what? Why the fuck not?

I found it a year ago in one Bulgarian Facebook group for SEO. There was explanation of the "SEO Avalanche" technique and a direct link to the thread here in this forum. Then I realized how helpful this forum is.

Back