What thread brought you to BuSo?

I honestly was looking up on Reddit for reviews on BHW.
Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places but I felt like I was going in circles especially since I am a total newbie to IM and Online Marketing. There was a lot of information that was helpful but the community seemed like the opposite.
So in one of the Reddit reviews, they mentioned BuSo as a better resource.
And I instantly made an account.

old school wickedfire - and someone was bitching about the marketplace over there and someone was insinuating about this place and at first I thought they were saying Bofu cuz I used to talk to him and he was well known guy that shared a lot of info then realized it was BuSo and I was like are these connected ?? lol. But then I quickly noticed the old guys here and even someone mentioned bluehat so I figured I would stick around, I ve been out the game for a bit.

Nothing in particular, just remembering @CCarter 's posts at WF from years ago. Then I found this site with it's glut of awesome content - my eyes are still bleeding, and I probably haven't scratched the surface

I've come to dislike the state of the BHW forum so I was reading the reviews on it and many comments stated that BuSo is THE thing now. Really like what I'm seeing for now.

I was looking for ideas for recovering from a Google update on /r/juststart. Someone mentioned the "Kitchen Sink Method" post, which explains how and why to fix every single SEO issue you have as quickly as possible. Very thorough and excellent resource.

I came here because I heard Kyle Roof talking about the forum in an interview. Also, I was of the shitty discussions going on at blackhatworld at the moment…

I was searching for exceptional SEO techniques and found @CCarter's SEO avalanche technique. Really mind blowing technique!! From then, I invest at least 5 h/day in this forum to hunt marketing ideas.

In my case it was because of Mr. Media's thread which I found from a starting point of view as inspiring, then I have read a lot of content from the lab.

BUSO has given a lot, in knowledge and experience .
I found BuSo through a thread on Reddit discussing the best ways to generate another revenue stream.

I was a bit disappointed by BHW and started to look for reviews on reddit about the website. BHW is filled with scammers and spammers (not the same thing, unfortunately, or fortunately???). Many guys on reddit were saying good things about BuSo, but I was completely disinterested. Honestly, I can't remember on which subreddit I found the first info about BuSo...

Found more references on reddit about BuSo and got curious. It definitely looks more professional than BHW. Awesome content and contributions from guys here!

This forum was recommended to me. Used to be on Wickedfire and BHW and also seen it mentioned a few times. Having spent time reading various threads, this forum comes across as more professional, with useful advice, which is always a good thing.

The SEO Avalanche thread was the one for me, practically laid the foundation for how I approach keyword research.

I was googling something SEO-related and WordAgents was ranking at the top. While reading the article (sadly I don't remember what it was), they like offhand mentioned the Crash Course.

The curious me quickly searched for it and read through Day 1. That's all it took to convince me to create an account.

I also looked at a few threads (many actually because I've read the entire laboratory). Pure gold. It's motivating how people starts sites from scratch and it slowly develops into income-generating machines.

I found the forum sometime in 2021 through a friend linking me to ryuzaki's kitchen sink post. I've been eyeing that thread for some time every now and then and recently started implementing some things from it.

I found the forum just yesterday when someone mentioned the SEO Avalance Technique post by CCarter. I read it twice yesterday, and I’ll probably read it again today.

I came here via the Avalanche - SEO with No Resources article because it was mentioned by Kyle Roof on a Niche Pursuits podcast. So glad I did, because that article is connecting so many dots for me about what seems to work for me and other people. Hoping I can dig in deeper to that methodology. If you have any resources where I can learn more, I'd love to hear about them.

I came here via the Avalanche - SEO with No Resources article because it was mentioned by Kyle Roof on a Niche Pursuits podcast. So glad I did, because that article is connecting so many dots for me about what seems to work for me and other people. Hoping I can dig in deeper to that methodology. If you have any resources where I can learn more, I'd love to hear about them.

Same here. I dove right into it; studied, planned, and implemented it as soon as I landed on that thread here on BuSo.

My site ended up taking off in the RE space within 2.5 months.

In my case it was because of Mr. Media's thread which I found from a starting point of view as inspiring, then I have read a lot of content from the lab.

BUSO has given a lot, in knowledge and experience .
Not specifically from a thread. My friend recommended me BuSo. Helpful community and people share better here than FB

I came here via Kyle Roof mentioning the Avalanche method tier chart during an interview with Matt Diggity. great stuff!

I was going over some onsite info via various Kyle Roof Youtube videos and he mentioned the Avalanche thread, which I just consumed (gave me an SEO boner tbh, one of the best threads/articles I've ever read in the industry)

Back