What is the best "build your own infographic" site?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
I found Vengage, Canvas and a few others.

What do you make of these sites? Are they worth going for or go Fiverr instead for these? I'd like to frequently use not full blown infographics, but more like simple illustrations.

I just ended up using Powerpoint for ones I have done in the past.

Canva is great, but you need the paid version to get the goodies (like even just being able to extend the image size when you run out of room).

I just ended up using Powerpoint for ones I have done in the past.

Someone recently mentioned using Powerpoint for their featured images. It blew my mind because I never thought about it, but there's so many templates out there all set up for us. The title slides are perfect for such a thing.

One thing I have not seen before: animated infographics (GIF)

One thing I have not seen before: animated infographics (GIF)

I made one a couple years ago. It didn’t perform any better than static ones but was a significantly larger file size.

There’s problems involved like splitting it into separate images so the first part loads before the others, but that creates a complexity hoop for people wanting to share to jump through too. And it ends up too weighty for mobile.

I think you’re better off doing a jquery one to be honest, and make the shareable version a static screen cap of it.

Not exactly for infographics but you can use it for that as well: animatron dot com.

I have had success multiple times using piktochart.com.

While I've got Photoshop on my Mac, there are many times I'm looking for something far less bulky for my needs, and a little more user friendly. The above does that.

I've also used Canva (same issue as Tao with needing to upgrade for the good stuff) and literally just taking a screenshot of an entire website for a sales graphic type of infographic.

Bump because I'm wondering if there are any great new options that have come out in the past couple of years that are worth exploring. I need to make about 20 of these dang things in the next month or two.

In the fitness niche, would love some options. I heard infogram is pretty good.

What I used to do was buy infographic asset packs from Envato's Graphic River, and then assemble them how I wanted.

Eventually you figure out that most of those are just SVG icons of little people and cars and crap plus a bunch of circles and triangles and rectangles, and you can just make them yourself in photoshop.

Over time, after you make a few, you can save the templates and re-use them across projects, just changing colors and icons and the positions of things.

You're a multi-talent @Ryuzaki lol.

I made a logo today and it looks like shit, but it is better than the shit one I paid 30 usd for on Fiverr.

Back