What hobbies do you guys have beyond IM?

You know there is time if you make time, it's all about priorities. I have friends who live active lifestyle wiht young kids and make it work because they want to. I also have friends who do like you because they don't make the time. I'm not saying that it's easy to have a life with young kids just that it's doable.
True, I guess at this point in my life my kids and my business are my priorities. I'm sure if I really wanted a hobby I would make the time.

Back in my prime - played to blow off steam - sometimes 24/7 is too much:

We used to run Big Team battle with 8 on 8 - no one could stop us. Was a long time ago though...

Now a days it's mostly Killer Instinct - My Shadow is #2 Orchid in terms of wins and #1 in terms of survival - worldwide.

Video won't play, is that Halo big team battle?
Yeah, Video should be able to play now.

Edit: I just played it again for the first time in almost 3 years - 24 kills in a BTB, shiiet.

Yeah, Video should be able to play now.

Edit: I just played it again for the first time in almost 3 years - 24 kills in a BTB, shiiet.
Nice, made it look easy!

I haven't played since Halo 2. Brings back memories of a capture the flag game, where everybody except for one guy on the opposing team quit, yet he kept fighting. I appreciated his fighter spirit so, I gave him a lift in the warthog with the flag.

I don't have as much free time as I used to, but I game a bit when I can. Mostly LOL. It's so damn competitive... I love it.

Other than that, I love tech stuff, am a diehard SF Giants fan, listen to a lot of audio books, and try to workout regularly. Also play fantasy football and if you guys are starting a league, I'd love to join!

Currently, I'm getting into all the home automation stuff that's coming out and I've gotten into doing some home DIY stuff as well.

True, I guess at this point in my life my kids and my business are my priorities. I'm sure if I really wanted a hobby I would make the time.

I'm with you man. I have a 2-year old and a 4-month old. Lot of fun, but definitely not as much time to spend on hobbies. My kids and wife go to bed early, but I often find myself wanting to work, or read, or do something productive, more than doing anything else.

Back