What are you listening to?

I got hooked to watching this 8 year old girl drumming to classic and grunge rock. Amazing videos.

In the morning I tend to listen to white noise, binaural beats, etc type of stuff. Don't believe that it increases 6th senses or anything like that, but it does keep me more focused and balanced. If I listen to regular music, the highs and lows affect my energy level. Getting hyped is fun but tends to wear me out faster. The repetitive hum of the focus stuff keeps it all smooth and I'll work hours and hours without realizing how fast the time went by. Stuff like this:

However, when do I want to get hyped while working, I love edm stuff, Markus Schulz being my favorite:

@Sutra you ever listen to 'Frequency of the Gods' ? ?? This and Night Jazz... I usually keep going through the day while working

@Sutra you ever listen to 'Frequency of the Gods' ? ?? This and Night Jazz... I usually keep going through the day while working

I hadn't heard of "Frequency of the Gods" before but I just checked it out. Nice. Thank you. Will check out some more of that channels stuff.

A lot of good things going on today - Been Too Busy .. But oh well... I fix problems not stall on them. :D

Youtube's algorithms are always interesting.

I began by listetning to classic british ska in Madness:

Saxomophone.

Then Youtube took my back to the 90s and my youth with Blur:

I was never too much of a fan of Blur, preferred Oasis but not a big fan of them either.

However, from there Youtube recommended the real gem, which held up 20 years later:

Post your Youtube recommended.

Back