What are you listening to while you work?

Gotta love this really out loud :smile:

One of the bests - Stańko...

sadly i'm stuck in a cubicle at my Job... which I hate.... I have an old sales lady that has the most fake laugh when she is talking to prospects. so F'ing annoying... She also breathes super loud and sighs every 10 minutes for reasons I'm too scared to ask. She sounds like a panic attack waiting to happen. It stresses me out. I can't use headphones either because we have to listen for phones from the boss.

dammit... why can't i get the courage to leave and start my own business.

I'm a big fan of post-rock/neo new wave ambient electronica blah blah blah...whatever this genre is called, it's my go to for work music and when I want to brood. .

Anything without lyrics (or lyrics I can zone out) works for me and my choice just depends on my mood.

Some of my current favorites:

I would love to add opera and (death) metal, but I just can't concentrate while listening to most of it.

I play a lot of different stuff and I have a playlist on Spotify.

Its mostly 90's alternative, but includes some rap and other ( small amounts ). I listen to it during my morning walk and while I work when I can.

It really makes me forget what I am doing and just get into a Grind. Here is the playlist link and also what's included:
Jason's Grind - http
Jason's Grind - spotify

2cdwrpz.jpg

I don't listen to anything most of the time while working but during free time (work break), i listen to s3rl (10 hr nightcore remix :tongue:), piano/violin tracks/covers and sometimes binaurial beats and something that has an adventure'ish feel to it likethe braveheart one metadata posted.
Anything that has mostly words is distracting.

check this site out. http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

the rain noise really helps with concentration, the jungle noise is great for masturbation, but my absolute favourite is isotonic beats and of course i use that for penetration!

Right-O Chaps, carry on!

Back