The Bragging Thread - Inspire A Newbie

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
I used to be an affiliate. I had like 6 or 7 accounts like this ... annual numbers.... And unlike most, my proft was high. I had a killer azz system. However, had some life changing moments that took me out of the game for a while (used all my money and time) and I lost it all.............

BUT....... i usually do have to re-invent myself time to time and I felt it was a timing thing. I did what was right to help others, lost it all and now I'm onto something new.

My friend was doing product funnels on FB ads and other methods, which I told him always... He needed to build a brand and when it' peaking heavy... get it aquired by a larger name/brand. Well he tipped me off on something and I found out it sells well.

I branded. And i'm using my own idea. Building a store and brand that I can either sell or get aquired. If i get enough sales, i'll keep building brands under an umbrella to get aquired.

I'll feel amazed If I push this whole idea/concept through. I've got a 2nd product, thats' totally new i could push already as well. Just need more gains.

As you see, i'm praticaly a bum compared to where was at before. This is my sales total from my new site/store (YTD). However, If i can get to front page of search with my 2 brand sites, these numbers for the year will turn weekly. I was front page for a day, tasted the promised lands.

(i've made 4 figs in ebay sales earlier but I was banned for drop-shipping)

Car wise... i got my favorite car... a Jeep Wrangler UNLTD and it came with the built in waterproof Alpine System.... removable front 2 panels.. i love it........ like this pretty much (but this is a Sahara):

I mean, i know everyone posts what they have but My next goal is to a home like this:

Las Vegas............................ my favorite city in America.

Last edited:
Degree
I'm so sick of these Entrepreneurial Motivational Speakers making claims like "Make $100,000/year with my step by step method" when, if you sit down and calculate their economics, they really meant "Make $273 in revenue in one day, do not count expenses, and believe that it'll last for 365 more days so that you can claim that it's a yearly income even though the daily income will fluxuate grately."
For your enlightenment, this is a real earning's report. Don't be fooled.

Now, stop socializing on an online forum and get back to work.
edit: also, photos of a lavish lifestyle isn't proof of earnings either. That individual could have rented those items or used debt financing. This shouldn't have been needed to be said but it needs to be said.

Last edited:
Degree
Jesus christ some of the guys in this thread are making bands. It's both inspiring, humbling, and reflective to look at where everyone else is.

Might as well throw one of my screenshots in:

Not much compared to some but still not bad for how much of it I'm able to save.

Degree
I'll just share some traffic boners and some key info on how they were achieved.

After this site got hit by pretty much every update, I knew something drastic had to be done. After below changes, it saw a ~75% increase in organic traffic overnight after the March update and is still steadily climbing.
  • Link detox
  • Complete re-design with a better WordPress theme (in terms of size, quality and performance of code)
  • Moved to faster hosting setup
  • Dropped silo menu structure in favor of lower click-depth
  • Pruning of pages that didn't perform well or cannibalized with pillar pages
  • Added ~20 decent guest post links on tier 1 + PBNs on tier 2
That's all actually. The content was already pretty decent before (WDF*IDF optimized and all), which didn't keep the site from getting hit.

This is just a relatively new niche site where just everything seems to go well. Usually seeing a decent and lasting boost with each update.
  • WDF*IDF optimized content
  • Only very relevant pages linked contextually - always linking back from each page I link out to
  • Link building solely relies on guest posts with PBNs on tier 2 and some manual outreach for insertions
  • Pretty much money content only. 20% or less purely informational types of pages.
  • Fast hosting + Google CDN + Google DNS
  • Some traffic from Facebook (ads)

Degree
What do you use to do your WDF*IDF analysis?
WebSite Auditor for WDF*IDF in round 1 and then fine tune densities with Surfer in round 2.

What kind of speed increase did you see using the CDN? How much of a factor do you think this has played in your rankings?
Answer to both questions would be "a minor one", because my site speed was well above page 1 average previously already and I only moved the site like 2 weeks ago. Been using and still using LiteSpeed web server + LSCache plugin + Lazy Load by WP Rocket. Best combo for WordPress along with a decent theme of course.

Degree
I don't drive any fancy cars... Although I have a pretty interesting Jeep wifey and I have built and literally lived in for a few months because we like road trippin.
Holy poop, Miles!? Never thought I would see you here!