That feel when no valentine

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
1408669114034-5409.png

I won't tell you how to feel but I think not having a valentine is a good thing, not a bad thing.

I had no idea it was going to be Valentine's day, the only that tipped me off was the excessive advertising.

I like your taste in music, one of my favorite songs

There are a lot of us apparently in the online world! I only know about 3 people 'locally' who like them, but it's more like I only know 3 that don't that I speak to regularly in IM/poker and so on. I remember a few years back watching Cliff 'Johnnybax' Josephy (2x bracelet winner, and multiple times no1 ranked online tournament player) in one of his videos on PokerXFactor and he had a whole bunch of Bullet on his poker playlist.

There are a lot of us apparently in the online world! I only know about 3 people 'locally' who like them, but it's more like I only know 3 that don't that I speak to regularly in IM/poker and so on. I remember a few years back watching Cliff 'Johnnybax' Josephy (2x bracelet winner, and multiple times no1 ranked online tournament player) in one of his videos on PokerXFactor and he had a whole bunch of Bullet on his poker playlist.
lol, I dont know anyone who likes them locally. They all enjoy house music and EDM.

Part 2 is also amazing

Guess how many dollars I had to spend on a holiday based around a flying terrorist with poison tipped arrows?
$0.

Also I am 29 and all of my married friends get in fights the day after valentines because their lady friends gossip at work and they were outdone. Its a trap my friends, and I am not talking about Diplo.

Now that I think about it I should be thanking my friends. Watching them deal with shit has saved me numerous dollars as well as headaches.

Also I am 29 and all of my married friends get in fights the day after valentines because their lady friends gossip at work and they were outdone. Its a trap my friends, and I am not talking about Diplo.

This is a direct result of not choosing the right woman for you. I have a fantastic lady and don't have to deal with that type of shit. Relationships are choices, not traps. You don't wake up realizing the person you spent the last X years with is crazy/sucking your life. It's been a long series of choices to get there, and another bunch of choices not to leave.

Each time I spend money on her, it makes me feel good.

Still think valentines day is not cool, but lets clarify a designed day vs a bad (ongoing) decision.

What animal said. My valentine's day gift to my gal was to not acknowledge the day at all. She thinks it's a dumb 'holiday', so getting her flowers or something like that would be the opposite of thoughtful.

If your relationship is draining you, filled with drama, stopping you from achieving your goals, if you have to walk on eggshells... it's not worth it.

If your relationship is draining you, filled with drama, stopping you from achieving your goals, if you have to walk on eggshells... it's not worth it.

Important to... these relationships don't have to be romantic. Can be your bro's, boss, or family.

Back