Stock Trading?

@Ryuzaki Robinhood is a smartphone app that has no trading fees associated with it. Not sure if you can trade pink sheets. They have a 3 day money movement restriction that gets lifted when you apply for an instant account (which essentially allows you to trade on margin). They also have protections to prevent you from becoming a pattern day trader, which is really useful since there are no trading fees. This means you can buy 10000 shares at $1.01 and sell at $1.02. Shit... i wonder if there is an affiliate program for this...
I made my first accidental day trade on there when IDXG skyrocketed. I bought in the previously so my first initial sale had no issues. I bought back in even more than the previous position and set an order that was just below the highs for the day.

A few days later and Robinhood grants me access to Robinhood Gold. Unfortunately my account isn't large enough to actually use it just yet but I'm getting there.

I check for all new penny stock ideas in the Robinhood App for the free trades and not having to wait for funds to settle before using them.

Just finished up these two books:

71UIIF2RteL.jpg

img.jpg

Both lay a very, very good groundwork for someone looking to become an investor.

Economics in one lesson is a great overview of the broadest economic topics. It's heavily biased towards the free market, which I like. You won't get into the nitty gritty here, but you'll walk away being able to have a conversation about the economy in general.

Millenial money is a tad bit basic if you have ever invested at all before. However, it's a great primer on the concept of investing strategies and the beginnings of stock evaluation.

Back