STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

If you had 4.5 million in the bank, would you still be here on BuSo?

^Yeah, why the fuck not? money don't make a person, and it shouldn't change a person. You can make that from info you got for free from this forum lol.

Gems/Gold is dropped here on a regular basis if you are smart enough to pick up what is being put down... just saying...

Last edited:
To teach the rest of us how to not be poor.

Broke and poor are 2 different things. Being broke simply means you lack funds, it's temporary.

To be "poor" is a mental state that you cannot escape because you aren't willing to take risks or jump on opportunities - for whatever reason you've imagined in your head OR your parents/upbringing have hammered into your reality.

People rise out of poverty all the time, they weren't poor they just were broke.

"You're poor because you accept it."​

The poor will always stay poor until they decide enough is enough.

I just got "scammed" by a provider and it isn't the first time.

They didn't deliver what they promised and now I have to check if they ever delivered what they promised.

This has happened before. I try to be friendly and give them freedom to operate and it starts off great, but no so slowly, it turns bad and I end up not getting what they promised.

If I am honest, I remember this from my own days as a freelancer, it seems easier to slack off to someone who is "nice" to you versus those who are clear and direct with criticism and demands.

I guess I finally have to learn that lesson of being very clear about what is expected and the consequences of not delivering.

Go Get em bro! let us know who it is, so we can avoid that land mine. I buy shit here too

Last edited:
yeah, i didnt think it would be from here after i posted, we have pretty solid vendors. I have been screwed over pretty badly in the past from bhw, i think there are only 3 vendors on that place that i trust, which is pretty sad lol. I hate that place.

yeah, i didnt think it would be from here after i posted, we have pretty solid vendors. I have been screwed over pretty badly in the past from bhw, i think there are only 3 vendors on that place that i trust, which is pretty sad lol. I hate that place.

Things like this is when I think I am not made to be a business owner and also why the "antiwork" movement and all that is based on false principles.

I don't think the average person understands just how much attempted scamming a business owner is subjected to and there's zero consumer protection.

Writer quality has really gone downhill lately, across various sources, using hundreds of writers. Noticing a lot of either AI nonsense or foreigner work trying to be passed off as human/US.

Rejection rate used to be ~5%.

Rejection nearly 75% these days.

foreigner work trying to be passed off as human/US.
Yeah it's becoming the norm for freelancers to start outsourcing their writing as well. It's a race to the bottom scenario when it comes to quality.

I HATE slack so much..

With Skype I had my groups, contacts, and private messages in one space. This whole separate workspace things, trying to remember the url, etc is awful. Then the whole sign in desktop program > routes to browser for sign in..

I just can't. Skype was so simple.

Yeah it's becoming the norm for freelancers to start outsourcing their writing as well. It's a race to the bottom scenario when it comes to quality.
And to top it all off, nobody follows directions, so there's hardly any point in sending any. I can't even get people to deliver the word count I paid for. Not big agencies, not freelancers, not smaller forum thread types, nobody. If you want it done a specific way, seems like hiring, training, and continually checking the work is the only way forward.

And to top it all off, nobody follows directions, so there's hardly any point in sending any. I can't even get people to deliver the word count I paid for. Not big agencies, not freelancers, not smaller forum thread types, nobody. If you want it done a specific way, seems like hiring, training, and continually checking the work is the only way forward.
I am seeing this as well. Seeing bait and switch when trying out services for the first time too. For example, I placed a no-obligation test order with a service I'd never used before. The article I got back was incredible and required very little editing. It was one of the best pieces I had seen in a long time. I bet you can guess what happened when I placed continuing orders. Run-of-the-mill third-world garbage.

its-starting-yall-the-forever-purge.gif

Living in America is like playing the game of life on Expert mode. But that wasn't enough, so now they updated it with a new patch and added "God-like"/Legendary mode.

You guys are scary lol, you seem on a level that I can reach. But I will keep grinding! Im new here and to this industri but 1% improvement each day should help me get up there with you guys in a few years!

I am seeing this as well. Seeing bait and switch when trying out services for the first time too. For example, I placed a no-obligation test order with a service I'd never used before. The article I got back was incredible and required very little editing. It was one of the best pieces I had seen in a long time. I bet you can guess what happened when I placed continuing orders. Run-of-the-mill third-world garbage.
The last time I put out feelers for new writing clients (within a specific industry) was around 7-8 months ago. I was absolutely hammered by questions about if I actually write my own content or if it's subcontracted out.

It was my first time seeing this, and while I didn't really think much of it at the time, it makes sense now that I've read you and other people talk about these issues here.

Living in America is like playing the game of life on Expert mode. But that wasn't enough, so now they updated it with a new patch and added "God-like"/Legendary mode.

Yes sir! Couldn't agree more.

I seriously don't know how these median income folks are surviving without getting full gov handouts. Real estate, food prices, electricity costs, fuel prices, mortgage rates, etc. all skyrocketing. 9-5 employers still wanting people to operate six figure machinery for $20/hr.. But only if they have years of previous experience, pass a drug test, go through multiple interviews, etc. Meanwhile even a $100K salary, gets turn into $60K or less after taxes. LOL.

Can only imagine how the clown world will continue to develop as the Russia conflict continues.

Getting ready for the next round of link building to take top spots...

BWAHAHAHAHA!

The Jeffrey Dahmer Starter Pack.

c84b53b5-9f91-43c0-b1d7-d8e5e1cdaef8.fd9f47828acf8fb5321269aa1c6cbc73.jpeg

"Makes everyone taste so good!" LOL

Has been a good nflix series to watch, twisted. Better than i thought it would be.

We need to return to God, fast! This is what happens when the nuclear family is dissolved and men want to be women and women want to be men.

When you look up how Rome fell, one of the ingredients was gender “bla, bla, bla.’

Otherwise this it folks. Ask yourself: ‘how could it get any worse?’ Well, let’s check back in 5 years.

MEN need to stand up and say “NO.”

Back