STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

LOL
CpB1ZuL.jpg

Is there a way to find the posts I liked?
In /account, there's 'Likes received' (/reactions)—a feature like 'Likes given' (/favorited) would be great.

Is there a way to find the posts I liked?
In /account, there's 'Likes received' (/reactions)—a feature like 'Likes given' (/favorited) would be great.
If its not to freaky it'd be cool to be able to see this publicly.
Some of our ops have good taste. Might be something to learn.

Yes, I am in an ongoing process of finding a trustworthy seller that will get through customs.

I bought some from Zamnesia, a dutch company, but it didn't give any effect at the doses I tried. I think it was some really bad quality, because they recommended an entire satchet of 10g which is way above other recommended doses.

I'm planning on going to Thailand in the summer, so might experiment there, because they apparantly legalised it.

Golden Monk.

Kratom tea is wonderful; the effects are sooooooo good. 2G is the sweet spot, anything more is too much and anything less is not enough.

Coca Cola is addictive and it's not the sugar, there's a reason they still use cocaine leaves in the process. There are swarms of people who can drink other sodas and still crave a coca cola. It's not even about the taste.

This post made me want to buy a coke.

This guy seems to be going viral right now. Idk where he came from but there are so many people shilling his course/mentorship/nonsense on youtube and instagram right now.

He seems more obnoxious than your average Life Guru.

What are you guys doing at night in your free time? I can work 16 hours a day, but gotta rest the brain every now and then..

Movies are okay.
Reading forums is okay.
Hobbies are okay.
Shopping for junk is okay.

But what about being at home at night, equipped with your laptop or even offline..? What sites do you browse, news sources, youtubers? At home hobbies? I already do enough DIY/house stuff/construction. Sometimes I just want to sit on the couch with my laptop and click away to recharge a bit.

Honestly, most forums/social media/news it's the same things over and over... I'd love to read books, but I can't take "experts".. not just self-help/business gurus, seriously anymore.

I do enjoy stuff like this, China from a glance (the guy below is cool). I don't live there, or even plan to visit, but seeing different culture/powers at play is interesting.

Or gun/freedom podcasts.. IRV8888 is a another cool dude.

This guy seems to be going viral right now. Idk where he came from but there are so many people shilling his course/mentorship/nonsense on youtube and instagram right now.

Society will always try to buy weight loss products, with the dream they will magically make them lose weight. The same is true for dating, business, etc. Not a single guru out there can sell forced personal motivation. It's all "distraction" for sale.

I haven't watched a second of this guy, but having around for "Game" and Pua 1.0 and all that, this guy seems like an early 00s throwback.

What are you guys doing at night in your free time? I can work 16 hours a day, but gotta rest the brain every now and then..

Movies are okay.
Reading forums is okay.
Hobbies are okay.
Shopping for junk is okay.

I don't think movies are okay, I've watched like 3 new movies in like 5 years. I think movies are overall shit and so are series.

Which does leave me with less options for zoning out. I usually just post on Reddit and watch Youtube. That guy from China is a good example of alt-media that used to be a lot more off on Youtube. Most of its gone.

Which is a shame. It's something I really enjoy, that alt-history, alt-truth space. It's better than fiction. History is better than fiction. There's off course the excellent Fall of Civilizations series, but it's not quite as good as other stuff in the past.

How can someone like Graham Hancock not have a weekly show? That guy is the best storyteller in the alternative history space since Thor Heyerdahl.

All these interesting people are gone, Alex Jones, not that I watched him, but it was like an ecosystem of crazy stuff based on real stuff, that used to be on Youtube and now there's food and games and such. I do listen to Joe Rogan, but not as often because it's on Spotify.

He's connected in with UFC, Farage and Tommy Robinson (plus he's been on Infowars) so the alt-right incels market. Apparently it's part of his course that his followers shill his videos.

Keep grinding guys and stacking wins every day, you got this shit (1% at a time if need be).. That is your mission. I have been having fun working with a lot of you and some of you are about to kill it (if not already). I hope I can be a apart of that. Operation "Steam Roller" commencing.

Carry on. - Happy Hunting.

Last edited:
I wish there was more context because this is interesting and unsettling. Maybe this is a mock scenario of how machine learning could go too far?

Most of this feels made up but maybe feasible in the near future based on the research paper they mention: https://jmlr.csail.mit.edu/papers/volume14/stowell13a/stowell13a.pdf

More from the authors of the research paper: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=7100934

mock scenario
I can assure you it is not mock. Book: Silence on the Wire: A Field Guide to Passive Reconnaissance and Indirect Attacks 1st Edition

The amount of meetings I’ve been in where they don’t allow phones means there is something to this.

I can assure you it is not mock. Book: Silence on the Wire: A Field Guide to Passive Reconnaissance and Indirect Attacks 1st Edition

The amount of meetings I’ve been in where they don’t allow phones means there is something to this.
The potential is definitely there. The lengths I've seen link builders go to keep their sources private alludes to that risk too.

Some of the examples struck me as odd though, in particular guessing income level by the sound of the car or listening for a baby to stop crying before prompting a game reminder, etc... It's super clever (and invasive) but seems overly ambitious when there are lower tech ways to get a similar result such as zip code, shopping affinity, inactivity timers.

Wouldn't all this audio analysis have to take place over a network, isn't that a lot of data to pass back and forth or are these devices processing it?

A flip phone sound is starting to sound appealing.

I just thought I'd share this since I was reminded of it earlier this week, and it's somewhat relevant:

When I was a kid in the mid-late 90s and we got our first computer, my dad would unplug it when no one was using it and lay his coat or jacket over the monitor. He told us he did this because he didn't want people watching us or listening in on our conversations.

back in the day when i was in some crazy ass niches competing, i had my computer camera hacked. this was before the snowden stuff came out. I know as a fact it was legit cuz this person was telling me about how i need to shave ( was stuck in the batcave for like 4 months going thru a product launch and went duck dynasty with a beard), details of my place, the guy even called out my fiance walking by in her panties behind me while this was happening. Ever since then i started putting electrical tape over the cameras on my computers, freaked me out tbh. My buddies made fun of me for doing so, and said i was full of shit when i told them about it. After snowden blew the whistle and word got out, my friends wernt laughing at me anymore and started doing the same.

I wont put anything past anyone these days, especially in today's world...

Golden Monk.

Kratom tea is wonderful; the effects are sooooooo good. 2G is the sweet spot, anything more is too much and anything less is not enough.

I tried your suggestion today using 2 grams of green strain to make a kratom tea. I just used a teabag and let it sit for 15 minutes.

That was really a very good experience, very subtle, I definitely noticed the stimulant effect this time and to a much lesser degree the analgesic effect, though I wasn't in much pain. I was very tired and fatigued though and it was very good for that with hardly any side effects. No euphoria, but some anxiolytic effect.

I wonder if the stomach issues I've been getting is mostly due to the red strain being more potent? It could be the tea as well, but I didn't have much stomach pain at all, just a tiny bit.

In any case, I am judiciously noting down every use of kratom in a spreadsheet, such as noting pain before/after, fatigue before/after, method, how much etc. I hope to get some data to work with and share.

I would say this kratom tea was really a good experience, like I said, very subtle, like how you wished coffee worked, but lasting much longer and also lifting your mood slightly.

I tried your suggestion today using 2 grams of green strain to make a kratom tea. I just used a teabag and let it sit for 15 minutes.

That was really a very good experience, very subtle, I definitely noticed the stimulant effect this time and to a much lesser degree the analgesic effect, though I wasn't in much pain. I was very tired and fatigued though and it was very good for that with hardly any side effects. No euphoria, but some anxiolytic effect.

I wonder if the stomach issues I've been getting is mostly due to the red strain being more potent? It could be the tea as well, but I didn't have much stomach pain at all, just a tiny bit.

In any case, I am judiciously noting down every use of kratom in a spreadsheet, such as noting pain before/after, fatigue before/after, method, how much etc. I hope to get some data to work with and share.

I would say this kratom tea was really a good experience, like I said, very subtle, like how you wished coffee worked, but lasting much longer and also lifting your mood slightly.

Just put the kratom in hot water, and drink it all. The tea bag method just doesn't cut it. Drink the powder and you'll be amazed. Cold water is gross, but hot water it's not bad. You'll get over the taste. You'll feel the euphoria too around the hour mark. Lasts 2+ hours.

Just put the kratom in hot water, and drink it all. The tea bag method just doesn't cut it. Drink the powder and you'll be amazed. Cold water is gross, but hot water it's not bad. You'll get over the taste. You'll feel the euphoria too around the hour mark. Lasts 2+ hours.

Does it work differently with hot water? I used to just chug it.

I don't know, maybe it's the strain, I'm not getting stomach problems with this method and the green strain.

The red strain is supposed to be more like opioids and they're known for stomach problems. Green is supposed to be more stimulant like.

Tried it again today, 2 grams of tea, this time it was less effective on fatigue, but I had one hell of a workout and felt in a generally good mood, though for some reason more spaced out. I think I need a better scale to accurately dose.

I think kratom is the real CBD to be honest. It has such huge potential to replace opioids and benzos, but with all other things, some people will abuse it and they will be loud and visible.

Let's Go Brandon announced Wednesday that he will forgive $10,000-$20,000 in federal student debt for most borrowers. :neutral: Or $30,000 after you consider the value before taxes, etc. Everyone else who worked hard and paid off their loans is out of luck.

Meanwhile... Giving out like $600 in Corona checks. LOL.

Biden is a successful career politician who understands the game more than most playing it today. He would have to be particularly inept at his job to not throw a bone to the student loan debt crowd with how well it polls a couple of months before midterms.

The legal mechanisms being used in the attempt to make it happen are pretty interesting. It uses the HEROES act combined with considering COVID a national emergency. The upcoming court battles over this will be interesting as well.

Back