STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

Not gonna lie, real-time reporting in the new GA is very pretty.

wUHWkbA.jpg

Not sure about homeboy off the coast of Africa, but I ain't mad at him.

Not gonna lie, real-time reporting in the new GA is very pretty.

wUHWkbA.jpg

Not sure about homeboy off the coast of Africa, but I ain't mad at him.
Probably on one of those pirate ships

i just hit my hidden hot spot of 2020... Digital Point LOL... wow..how time flies and diamonds turn bck into coal

Do any of you use those vertical Macbook docks? Any recommendation?

I remember back in the day new PC's came with word, excel, powerpoint, etc, but I saw Microsoft does a subscription to gain access to all those programs. I have no problem paying for it yearly/monthly but I'm just use to buying it straight up and that's it. You guys pay for the subscription or am I missing somewhere that I can buy it straight up?

The subscription is Office365 - the one-time bundle is Office2019.

I remember back in the day new PC's came with word, excel, powerpoint, etc, but I saw Microsoft does a subscription to gain access to all those programs. I have no problem paying for it yearly/monthly but I'm just use to buying it straight up and that's it. You guys pay for the subscription or am I missing somewhere that I can buy it straight up?
I pay for Adobe CC, I guess it's similar. Instead of paying for Photoshop outright.

The subscription is Office365 - the one-time bundle is Office2019.
ahh thank you!

I pay for Adobe CC, I guess it's similar. Instead of paying for Photoshop outright.
Yeah I do the same with adobe cc and fruityloops subscriptions and I get why they do that, but I just wanted to buy all the office bundle outright.

I typically wait very long times to upgrade things. One reason is I also am not into paying for things monthly I used to get ( or can get ) for a 1 time price. It's different IF I never had it before, but since I did I am a bit adverse to switching to paying monthly for certain things.

You can't get it anymore, but Im still using Adobe Master Collection CS5.5. I won't move to the sub/cloud version.

I do have Office 2019, but I still cling to OneNote 2016 because they moved OneNote to the cloud for awhile and I wasn't about to start paying monthly for it ( again, bc I was use to "owning" it outright ). Not sure if they "undid" that, but yeah I know the feels in wanting to own something than "pay rent" for it, especially if you are use to that.

I'm drunk on a liter of amaretto and watching "Iron Sky: the coming race", and I hate to say this, but this shit makes sense... i just ordered a Red Velvet cheesecake slice, god damn and god bless Grubhub, I am P. Diddy now... what a time to be alive... I'll see you peasants in the sky. We Made It... I'm cry, We Made It.

Hollar at ya boy, I'm throw a perfect 10 model at ya playa. I'm on on the Gram, she said come through, it's going to be a good night. So good night!!

So doing ORM testing within SERPWoo I come across a lot of weird stuff, but this one I keep laughing at. So this whole college admission scandal, one of the perpetrators is Aunt Becky from Full House - Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli (a clothing designer). I found a recent news item striking: Lori Loughlin's husband, Mossimo Giannulli, loses bid to finish sentence at home

So Giannulli was trying to finish his prison sentence... AT HOME.

Np4fsZ1.gif

I'm not inept at comprehension and have heard of home confinement, but really think about it. I would say half the country is in lockdown already, so they are already at home, but regardless of COVID-19, imagine committing crimes and being punished by staying home: "Don't crime anymore, confinement and chill, Netflix"

I know a ton of cocaine cowboys that would love that setup.

You have to wonder about the system when you put a lot of it in perspective.

Is the iPad the only tablet worth getting? A quick read seems to say that iOS is much better than Android for tablets.

Is the iPad the only tablet worth getting? A quick read seems to say that iOS is much better than Android for tablets.
Are you already in the iOS ecosystem with a laptop & phone? If not and you don't want an iPad, just steer clear of the straight-from-China-$49 Android tablets. Stick with brands you recognize or you may buy one that blows up on your nightstand.

Are you already in the iOS ecosystem with a laptop & phone? If not and you don't want an iPad, just steer clear of the straight-from-China-$49 Android tablets. Stick with brands you recognize or you may buy one that blows up on your nightstand.

I have iPhone, Macbook Pro (newest), iPad (2015), Apple TV and I'm strongly considering an Apple Watch.

I know it sounds bad, I didn't mean for it to happen. I particularly think the iPhone 11 is overrated and overpriced. The Macbook Pro on the other hand absolutely kicks ass.

Which is why I am uncertain if the iPad is like the Macbook or more like the iPhone.

@bernard
In my experience yes iPad wins hands down. I've got the pro and if there was decent online code editors it could replace my macbook pro.

Which is why I am uncertain if the iPad is like the Macbook or more like the iPhone.

Interesting targeting:

9pxCCUV.jpg

Hmmm... Glassdoor must think I run Amazon affiliate sites or something, to offer me such lucrative opportunity to make $16-25K a year.

That's $1,334 to $2,084 a month, better than SEO affiliate money at least.

At first glance I thought that was $16-25K a month salary, which I thought was decent.

But then I thought "Cheesecake Factory"... What type of cheesecakes are they selling? I didn't realize there was a whole factory for cheesecakes, with assembly lines and everything. Henry Ford would be proud. But don't they make cheesecakes at bakeries?

I had to start Googling this cheesecake stuff and apparently it's a restaurant. I swear you Yanks are losing it.

This reminds me of this "California Pizza" scene:

"No, dear lord no..." "No it isn't Greg." "That's not how you are suppose to like it."

Welp, Happy Friday folks!

07EdSB2.gif

Definitely.

I know its old hat at this point, but Africa is really popping up on my radar now. The road has been paved by the first movers and we're now at a point where I would consider places like Kenya, Tanzania, etc as perfectly interesting destinations, just for expatting or digital nomadding.

Did my @bernard yeah, i can imagine it's not much difference of there and Caribbean, minus the military guns being dumped there to undermine gov't

Just sold a website this morning. Good Morning People :smile: Wont even lie.... Def underselling the business but it' okay. Just hope my social media project takes off now b/c after having the CoronaVirus stomach version..... i'm wanting to spend more time outside & interacting with people.

61sx2DNqxEL._SX260_.jpg

The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck is some of the best fiction I've ever read.

Back