STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

The second of every month

1h6pNcn.jpg

Damn, that BrightonSEO conference was too 'white-hat' for me to sit-through
Like seriously...

You gotta do everything possible to protect your soul, especially when these sweet potatoes think they are going to come after you:

“If they aren’t with us they are against us, fuck em” - Dan Peñ

Sometimes you need to get on that plane and make that trip. Knock knock. Who’s there? Your boy.

If you're going to search the web you might as well get paid to do it.
Now you can!

Brave awards BAT( a Cyptocurrency) for using their browser.
And there's other benefits like privacy, but more important - GET PAID TO BROWSE THE WEB!

@bernard Good. Now ask yourself, "Have I provided value with my comment?"

Hardly any sentence that begins with I provides value to anyone but yourself unless you're specifically asked for your experience by another.

Thanks for my listening to my Ted Talk

@bernard Not an affiliate for them. Fuck affiliate bullshit, it's essentially working for someone else's vision. I re-stumbled upon it 2 days ago, used it, saw value, and decided to share it.

Brave received a free backlink because their product provides value. :D

So....., i planted some Wisconsin tomato plants and this happened.....LOL

Boost-with-SCROG.jpg

Since my account got untethered an hour or so ago I am unable to "like" posts. There's no option for it, on any post? Here's what I see, the post above as an example.

[Mod Edit: Don't link to images, embed them. And there's no likes in the Water Cooler, but there are everywhere else.]

Last edited by a moderator:
So....., i planted some Wisconsin tomato plants and this happened.....LOL

Boost-with-SCROG.jpg
I don't remember seeing these particular types of tomato plants in Wisconsin. If I had I'd have gone straight vegan!

I'm weird as shit but i'm great at what I do. I make those who partner/join with me look great.

Feeling like i'm back a new man.

how to trick a lesbian vegan.... I am a lesbian too, luv me some pussy! almost tenderized, AYE? @harrytwatter

XbFSdQ5.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know this youtuber "TechLead"? Claims to be (and always reminds viewers): Ex-Google, Ex-Facebook tech lead. Some funny and astute observations about work, money, success.

@CCarter I think you might like this episode.

I don't usually watch foodie channels, but when I do watch, I watch this one:

Do you know this youtuber "TechLead"? Claims to be (and always reminds viewers): Ex-Google, Ex-Facebook tech lead. Some funny and astute observations about work, money, success.

@CCarter I think you might like this episode.
Sounds a lot like Noah Kagan when he reminds everyone in every thing he does what employee # he was at each company.

I don't get it though, you know how easy it is to work at FB and Google? I got pitched 4 times in the last 30 days to take a position at FB. They hire people fresh out of college too. Big whoop.

Sounds a lot like Noah Kagan when he reminds everyone in every thing he does what employee # he was at each company.

I don't get it though, you know how easy it is to work at FB and Google? I got pitched 4 times in the last 30 days to take a position at FB. They hire people fresh out of college too. Big whoop.
It's sarcasm and deadpan humor.

He also has titles like "How I became a multimillionaire (as a millionaire)".

I think it's quite funny.

Back