STDDIOT - Stuff That Doesn't Deserve Its Own Thread

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Administrator
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
How do posts end up in this thread, the thread that contains stuff that doesn't otherwise deserve its own thread?
  1. You put it here.
  2. You didn't pay attention to the rule below.
Rule: When starting a thread, your title must describe the topic of the post and the opening post must introduce the topic thoroughly. If you post a link, you must describe what is on the other side of the click sufficiently.

We don't want to delete posts but at the same time, nobody wants a million empty threads because the opening post was low effort. Thus, STDDIOT was born.

Dan Blizerian is an Alpha , no Question

This is one the best interviews I've ever heard.

Sure, if 3 or 4 heart attacks before you even turned 40 is alpha - he sure is alpha.

Teenagers and shallow people tend to think he is cool. I don't think many grown men would consider him "alpha", though.

So what's the deal with this guy? I looked at his Wikipedia page and basically he inherited a bunch of wealth and is your basic rich kid on Instagram who shows flashy things and plays poker. Is that the ground he stands on or has he actually earned any of his status, even post-facto by being an alpha and having some business acumen. It even says he paid for all the movie cameos he's been in. Buying your way into stardom with inherited money seems lame, though I'm willing to fully accept someone being badass if they're badass, regardless the springboard they had to get there.

What makes him an alpha? You dropped a 3 hour video on us with zero description or telling us what to expect to hear. At least give an example of something cool from the interview to entice us.

Simple.

He's living life how he wants.
His bold honesty about it.
And he's successful through it all.

I dont think he's living off family wealth at all.
Dan owns some huge weed company now but he's also said to have made a ton from poker

In the interview he breaks down the lie of 'living off his parents money"

So what's the deal with this guy? I looked at his Wikipedia page and basically he inherited a bunch of wealth and is your basic rich kid on Instagram who shows flashy things and plays poker. Is that the ground he stands on or has he actually earned any of his status, even post-facto by being an alpha and having some business acumen. It even says he paid for all the movie cameos he's been in. Buying your way into stardom with inherited money seems lame, though I'm willing to fully accept someone being badass if they're badass, regardless the springboard they had to get there.

He co-oowns a major weed company now from what I gather. One of the larger/largest brands.

Also, , nah, he's not some rich kid playing poker. He's got more history than tht but he did become an Ace at poker.

I had to laugh, my post was the first other thread put into this.

lol

go me. BTW, the link I guess got taken down

Kind of like a Kardashian for guys to follow

Definitely agree there . I was never into him until a friend made me aware of the business moves and social circles he's mastered maintaining

Definitely agree there . I was never into him until a friend made me aware of the business moves and social circles he's mastered maintaining
What "social circles" has he "mastered maintaining"?

Does this mean that Elton John and Caitlyn Jenner are alpha too?

What "social circles" has he "mastered maintaining"?

Does this mean that Elton John and Caitlyn Jenner are alpha too?

if you want to know, look up his business launch events.

if you want to know, look up his business launch events.
Great stuff.

First you post a 3 hour long interview, while adding almost no text to the post.

Then you claim that he "mastered maintaining" special "social circles".

When asked which circles you mean - you tell me to look up some random business launch events...

WarlikeNegativeBighorn-size_restricted.gif

The stereotypes I have of people who follow these celebrities always gets confirmed. :happy:

Simple.
In the interview he breaks down the lie of 'living off his parents money"
Might actually be the SEC's money:

Code:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8gk84v/did-instagram-bro-hero-dan-bilzerian-get-his-start-thanks-to-his-fathers-dirty-money-827
https://www.wsj.com/articles/dan-bilzerians-life-of-partying-and-poker-1410897368

LOL I laugh at the hate

Hating on Blizerian for having a Trust fund. Hating on me for posting.

Trying to explain to your peon pockets, how Blizeriean has his money.

No offense but that's pretty Lame.

Anybody from WickedFire trying to call out someone for violating anything is a joke.

Guess we'll ignore he his Ignite Cannabis company:
https://brobible.com/culture/article/dan-bilzerian-ignite-cannabis-company-party/

But I'm sure you guy will find a way to dissect this company and try to minimalize it's greatness with some complexly written BS fantasy explanation.

Bottom line. Why can't you achieve what Blizerian has? Answer that lol I'll wait.

I look more at Bilzerian as figuring out how to hack the primary attraction triggers of the primal male brain. He is essentially showing a lifestyle of the King, with his harem, cars as modern horses, luxury mansion as a castle. He is giving us a glimpse into the world that all men deep down fantasise about, that trigger deep inside every man, which makes people do silly things to climb a bit higher on the social ladder. The same thing Hef did, but I respect Bilzerian more for cooking it down to the essence, instead of the veneer of respectability that Hef tried to do.

Of course, his method has become commonplace now, particularly as people discovered most of these girls were prostitutes/IG models/fitness chicks, pay for play.

LOL I laugh at the hate

Anybody from WickedFire trying to call out someone for violating anything is a joke.

https://brobible.com/culture/article/dan-bilzerian-ignite-cannabis-company-party/

But I'm sure you guy will find a way to dissect this company and try to minimalize it's greatness with some complexly written BS fantasy explanation.

Bottom line. Why can't you achieve what Blizerian has? Answer that lol I'll wait.
This post is even more cringe than the posts where you refer to your sales team as your "killas" and "killers".

Nobody is "hating" - you are getting overly emotional like a teenage girl, though. It's like watching a 12 year old girl worshiping and defending Justin Bieber. I must admit its quite entertaining to see grown men behave that way.

But I will leave you alone now and just watch the show.

Last edited:
Okay pump the breaks, because I don't think Dan's even in the same stratosphere of "alpha" as an Olympic gold medalist and one of the most prolific and successful musicians with a career spanning decades (And I recognize how goofy it is to argue about over who is more alpha on a business forum, but here we are.)

Not to be a "hater" but let me set the scene here...

You're in a crowded room, and two people walk in from opposite doors.

One of them is Dan, surrounded by 6 Instagram models, carrying a rifle.

The other one is Elton John, by himself, wearing a huge pair of sparkly glasses and a purple feather jacket.

Everybody knows who the real alpha is in this room.

Whether you're impressed by things like talent, longevity at the top of your field, character, net worth... or even things like how hard someone parties... Pick a category and Dan doesn't hold a candle in the wind to my boy Elton. Put some specc on his name.

LOL I laugh at the hate

Not hating, it's clearly out there that there's more to his story than he leads on. I did listen to a good portion of that interview, he didn't break down how he got the money, just stated that it was from poker.

I find it hard to draw inspiration from any version of his story. Maybe there is a takeaway from the risks he took when gambling and comparing that to taking risks in business?

I look more at Bilzerian as figuring out how to hack the primary attraction triggers of the primal male brain. He is essentially showing a lifestyle of the King, with his harem, cars as modern horses, luxury mansion as a castle. He is giving us a glimpse into the world that all men deep down fantasise about, that trigger deep inside every man, which makes people do silly things to climb a bit higher on the social ladder. The same thing Hef did, but I respect Bilzerian more for cooking it down to the essence, instead of the veneer of respectability that Hef tried to do.

Of course, his method has become commonplace now, particularly as people discovered most of these girls were prostitutes/IG models/fitness chicks, pay for play.

Most girls can be bought at some point in life, if you have a certain lifestyle or prowess to back the dollars.

To me .. that story is the other half of success..> ENJOYING YOUR LIFE.

When you die... what will your story be ? Sat behind a computer made a ton of money ... did the same things as a guy with a 9 to 5.................. OR................. pushed it to the limits in some ways?

Back