SEO Avalanche Technique - Ranking With No Resources

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
That's vague reply. Why? Simple visitors mean nothing!

This whole thread is talking about starting off from nothing. It’s the second sentence: “It's pretty much how to get started off when you have zero resources, no outreach, no backlink budget, no connections, no secret SEP (search engine pray) sauce, nada.”

If you want to contribute then add your process and/or start a thread to help people out. Because I haven’t seen you add any value so far.

Degree
That's vague reply. Why? Simple visitors mean nothing!

1) you can have 2000 visitors and far better RPMs , affiliate revenue ( because its 10x harder entry)
2) or you can have 10.000 and have same revenue / profit as 1)

It's not all about traffic. Stop jerking off on amount of traffic you have. It means nothing. Niche is also important!
What was vague about the reply? He even did the math for you and told you where he goofed.

I mean visitors/sessions/clicks are kind of a huge barrier to entry for most of the decent advertisers out there; Mediavine is now 50k sessions/month and I'm fairly certain they got rid of the 25k sessions for additional sites. Then there's Adthrive at 100k/month.

Also, niche matters? No shit Mufasa.

Is this guy suppose to help people pick their niche and do a full on clustering/siloing of their keywords too?

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
It's not all about traffic. Stop jerking off on amount of traffic you have. It means nothing. Niche is also important!

This is one of the worst comments I have seen on this forum.

Traffic means nothing, eh?

Option 1 - Let us see your niche with 1 visitor a month, and the amount of money it provides. It's gonna be nothing.

Option 2 - Now let us look at a site with huge traffic numbers from search and the revenue it gets per month.

I'd pick option 2 any day of the week.

Now, let's look at a site doing huge numbers, compared to a site doing low numbers but a good niche....

1. The bigger traffic site is more than likely going to get a HIGHER payout due to it's traffic numbers and the amount of referrals/ads processing it does

2. The bigger site has more leverage and weight when it comes to other negotiations.

3. The bigger site can more likely sell for higher multiples, especially if the traffic it gets is Search.

4. Simply put, most times a larger traffic site wins out over a smaller more niched site, if the owner is smart and uses all their resources. Sometimes a smaller site that is more niched can win out, sometimes.. but that's limited thinking.

More eyeballs = better opportunities. But only if the owner is smart.