Every time profit is at least 3.5% or so, I set a stop to protect that profit. As the price moves in a favorable direction, I move the stop too. Unless the levels are clear and the thing is moving, I'm going to get out of it at the first sign of barcoding and get back in on confirmation of movement. If for some reason news breaks and people are riding the hype either direction, I'm looking at RSI, volume profile and previous levels hard to help forecast when (not if) it will crash.Does anyone here rake profits when there's a major gain?
I'm in up for long term on VVWCE, S&P500 and Cloudflare. I dont care about meta, i dont trust them.
1 year ago I think. I'm also really big fan of cloudflare haha so I have high investment in Cloudflare.when did you buy into VVWCE?
bought the dip on GOOG today.
My entry for AMZN is $83. It's one of the blue chips stocks I'm concentrating on. For a long term hold in the long direction anything under $100 is fantastic IMO.Amazon or Nothing. They are even taking over South America now.
My entry for AMZN is $83. It's one of the blue chips stocks I'm concentrating on. For a long term hold in the long direction anything under $100 is fantastic IMO.
I'm looking at the $94.30 level currently. Volume isn't super strong in buy direction currently. This is the point where news/hype can kick the price up real fast (fundamental catalyst). I'm looking for a test of $93 and possible break under unless there's some kind of news that can give this a kick. If this runs again, $97 is going to be a pretty big wall on the way to try to break $100 again, which I'm about 99.9999% positive it will within the next 1-2 months and probably closer to about 2-3 weeks. Most things will depend on what kind of lies and bullshit both political street gangs can conjure up and what people actually believe. Too much of this economy situation is artificial inflation and magic cup games.You think we have a drop coming?