Roll Call: Who's Grinding Late on a Saturday Night? (Aussies, You Can't Fool Me)

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Who's reaaaaaally grinding out the long hours when our competitors are watching movies, at the club, or sleeping?

FH11OCT_DERUST_01.JPG

Ryuzaki, checking in...

Granted, some of you may be on the grind and not visiting the best internet marketing forum on the internet, but I'll refuse to believe you no matter what proof you offer if you make the claim tomorrow or Monday, well after the fact.

You Indians and Aussies just waking up with coffee and waffles don't count.

Don't let me down, BuSo. I can't be the only one... The One. I am Neo.

Here.

Spent the past hour looking for a legally-usable photo of someone named Rasmea Odeh. Found diddly poo. Not even Getty.

Plan B: Read up on the legality of using screen shots as images, and, if legal, look for a video of her and do it that way.

Exciting Saturday night.

I'm in the SSH session right now! I'm working on the logistics for the scheduling portion of the PDF reports for SAAS #1 that need to go out:

Screen_Shot_2017_02_25_at_11_01_43_PM.png

styPATy.gif

heeeeeyyyy.

I've been doing nothing but grinding and watching this damn giraffe live feed since I woke up this morning. Put food in the crock pot and told the man to fend for himself for a day... cause ya girl trying to quit her shit job here.

I almost feel like things maybe might start to happen soon!

@CCarter, you are the Morpheus to my Neo. @Jared.... you can be my Trinity :evil:

EDIT: @Bee replied while I was posting... she can be The Oracle.

Bee, do you REALLY want to see the end result, the moment of truth, when that baby finally pops out and guts and snot go flying everywhere?

Bee, do you REALLY want to see the end result, the moment of truth, when that baby finally pops out and guts and snot go flying everywhere?

For a hot second I thought this was about my site and was like YES... oh... wait... huh?

men-in-black-baby-alien-will-smith.jpeg

For a hot second I thought this was about my site and was like YES... oh... wait... huh?
I thought the same. Thought @Ryuzaki was going to put you through the gauntlet tonight. Guess not yet...

Reactions: Bee
maxresdefault.jpg

Shark Bait OO HA HAA.

I am ready.

I am ready.
When you can get through the gauntlet, you don't need the gauntlet. How soon till you make your first dollar online? (please provide an amount in days or hours).

Here. Do all our server work on weekends to avoid any disruption for peak traffic times in case something goes bad.

Also working on my new project for a late February/early March release.

Here's to hustling to own the competition.

Who's reaaaaaally grinding out the long hours when our competitors are watching movies, at the club, or sleeping?

FH11OCT_DERUST_01.JPG

Ryuzaki, checking in...

Granted, some of you may be on the grind and not visiting the best internet marketing forum on the internet, but I'll refuse to believe you no matter what proof you offer if you make the claim tomorrow or Monday, well after the fact.

You Indians and Aussies just waking up with coffee and waffles don't count.

Don't let me down, BuSo. I can't be the only one... The One. I am Neo.
You're drunk, Ryu. Go home.

I've been awake for 72 hours grinding

.... my teeth

Reactions: Bee
Still here.

I discovered something kind of neat overnight that should be a big boost for me. Let's hope it works.

I've been getting roughly 2-3 hours of sleep every 24 hours the past month.

Def grinding. Need to consolidate and change this March though.

Had to do it, failure is not an option

This is some crap man :wink: First time I haven't been grinding at this time in weeks, and it's only because I had to leave for the weekend with family.

I've been getting roughly 2-3 hours of sleep every 24 hours the past month.

Def grinding. Need to consolidate and change this March though.

Had to do it, failure is not an option

When you get 2-3 hours sleep, do you have a hard time waking up? The past 2-3 months I've been obsessed with success and I've been trying to only sleep a few hours each night.

The issue is that after a few days, I start to crash and sleep through alarms. I can set 15 alarms and I'll sleep through all of them. So I end up taking a caffeine pill and an adderall before falling asleep at night and setting my alarm for an hour or so. The caffeine gives me a kick in the ass that helps me actually wake up. But, 1 hour of sleep just isn't enough and after a few days of that I start to really crash. But, once I've been asleep longer than an hour I'm usually so exhausted I never even hear the alarm.

I have the dedication and drive to grind 22 hours a day, but my body just can't seem to consistently keep up.

Checking in. Setting up a new server, working on 2 new sites simultaneously, also working towards getting a lot of stuff transitioned over to a static site generator, to save a lot of damn hassle in backend management.

You guys working 22 hours and sleeping 2 need to focus on the 80/20 activities and outsource more. If money is a limiting factor, you should STILL follow this advice. It's the fastest path to not needing to work 22 hours. Sleeping is going to increase the quality and quantity of your output. Nobody runs at 100% with 2 hours of sleep even after one night, no matter what type of speed you take. If quantity is your game then look into automation and outsourcing. Otherwise, you have the same hours in the day as every one else who succeeded. Quality is always the name of the game, and finding out which type of quality makes the fastest impact on your bottom line will lead you to outsourcing sooner.

I realize some things you simply can't place in another person's hands though.

This is some crap man :wink: First time I haven't been grinding at this time in weeks, and it's only because I had to leave for the weekend with family.

When you get 2-3 hours sleep, do you have a hard time waking up? The past 2-3 months I've been obsessed with success and I've been trying to only sleep a few hours each night.

The issue is that after a few days, I start to crash and sleep through alarms. I can set 15 alarms and I'll sleep through all of them. So I end up taking a caffeine pill and an adderall before falling asleep at night and setting my alarm for an hour or so. The caffeine gives me a kick in the ass that helps me actually wake up. But, 1 hour of sleep just isn't enough and after a few days of that I start to really crash. But, once I've been asleep longer than an hour I'm usually so exhausted I never even hear the alarm.

I have the dedication and drive to grind 22 hours a day, but my body just can't seem to consistently keep up.

I didn't count my naps in this time during the day, but most people can't sustain 2-3 daily over extended periods.

My grandfather routinely got by with just 4 hours of sleep a night, but some people are just wired that way.

I take 1 or 2 naps in the day, depending on how I feel. and then 2-3 hours of sleep at night.

just today I had 1 nap for 1 hour and sleep for 1.5 hours and that's with waking up a few times during both. I'll prob do another nap in about 6 hours.

Reactions: Nat
ZtMI7fM.gif

To me, the only difference between day or night is how much light comes through the window. This night finds me working on incorporating Semantic UI (http://semantic-ui.com/) into my latest project so it will be easier to design "components" that can communicate with the JSON API I've coded.

Does setting up a new router count?

Back