Reputation Management gig

Degree
Hello builders

A potential customer came to me to help them fix their online rep. Now they operate under two names and both names have negative results on the 1st page when googled. The complaints are pretty much the same 2 articles they're ranking just on DA alone. Now my question.. is it possible to connect the two brands together or I have to treat them separately and charge him double cause now I have 20 properties to rank. I'd normally outsource this but doesn't look too bad also bonus this guy has no branding at all and none of his social profiles have been claimed and all tlds for the 2 names are available.

Well I wouldn't do anything that halves your fee for no reason in rep management, that can be enough of a grind as it is... but that aside it does genuinely sound like a double job if those articles are showing up for two totally different branded searches, then you probably do have double the work to do.

You have to flood the SERPs with good news / good resources to drown out those high DA results.
And that will be two times the work, as you need to do it just so slightly different for each of the names.

Double price, once for each brand.

Back