Rent Billboards Online (Self-Serve)

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I don't know about you but I've always wondered why billboard ADs never cross the digital threshold, now they have. I'm not sure how long this service has been around but I just found out about this recently. You can buy billboards off of selected areas/targets, even target it for peak hours (max traffic jams), or off-peak, and upload your creatives and go!

This is excellent if you've got a small budget ($20 a day looks like the lowest) and are looking to test out different markets (select locations by state and go).

ydmV7Dz.png

Check them out: https://www.blipbillboards.com/

Similar Option: https://fliphound.com

OMG this is totally sick.
I hope the whole industry goes this route.
I wanna see someone kill it with this platform on a journal.
That pricing seems pretty premium atm.

I was driving around and looking at billboards while traveling for Easter. I bet it won't be long before digital billboards have cameras that can count the number of cars that go by so buyers can at least start knowing about impressions. They can do like YouTube sponsors do and try to send people to specially made URLs so they can track traffic to some degree. But I know billboards aren't really made for those kind of campaigns so much as just branding impact.

cameras that can count the number of cars

They actually already do that, it's not cameras but they've got sensors that point to the roads on the highway to get a count of the cars like a radar. It's the same sensors that look like cameras but with a white face in place of the camera lens - the same ones they use to detect cars on roads that have little traffic but there is a car that needs to turn and has a red light. Specifically billboards know how many cars pass on that road and which times are peak cause of the sensors.

So anyone actually try it yet?

Brainstorming a bit here for the hell of it.

Offers

Something with a high CPA

• Lawyer
  • Loans
High Conversion Rate Shit
  • Sweepstakes
  • App Downloads
Sweet Offer with only Email Opt-in

Creative

• Neck breaker image
  • Motivating CTA
  • QR Code + Shrunken URL
I was also thinking of some kind of "Best of Article" with Amazon links to cookie people bored on road trips into purchasing through Amazon.

I dare you or anyone here really to do an Amazon round up.
I’lle give you a free top themed 10 keywords list according to my blow hard opinion for free if U actually got the balls to try a billboard.

I’lle give you a free top themed 10 keywords list according to my blow hard opinion for free if U actually got the balls to try a billboard.

Is your opinion the idea is retarded? Lol, I'm just spitballing. but maybe target cheaper billboards on big interstates with something like:

"10 Roadtrip Essentials That Have Nobody Asking Are We There Yet?"

I feel like the ROI on hawking some shitty loans / pay per call lawyer leads would be better though?

I also wonder how strict the approval process is? I can see really driving "hate" action with opposing views by running billboards in deep "blue/red" areas.

"Welcome to Texas - Buy [Shitty Tshirt] - x% Dontated to Stop Californians from Moving here" or something along those lines lol.

I'm chucking a few hundred at this and will tag you in a thread. I've always thought about billboard campaigns while making the long AF drive between Colorado and Wisconsin w/ the dog.

Any input would be appreciated but will be an interesting test either way.

Naw I just wanna see it happen.
It’d be really sweet if someone made it work publicly. Making it work with just amazon commissions would be next level and prolly prove the market for a lot of people.

Not sure what you are challenging here...You want someone to put up a Billboard Ad so you can give us 10 free keywords? Are you suggesting Amazon Affiliates advertise on Billboards?

Yeah. I wanna see if a product round up site with just basic commissions can work.

It’s theoretically sorta plausible. I’m just to much of a lazy bitch to go for it myself. Given somebody found a way to make something like that work it opens up some interesting avenues for refining the template. I’m really getting sick of reading these grind more content only get traffic from google approach’s. It'd be great for the community to see some other traffic sources work out.

Back