Rank Tracker Recommendation

NicheMaker

BuSo Pro
Degree
Any recommendations for online rank trackers? I have a team so I am looking for a SaaS solution and not a local one. I was using micro site masters but development seems to have lagged so I’m looking for another option. Suggestions?

thanks a million!

I tried micro site masters, but it was terrible. It works really slowly to me.

Ahrefs and Semrush are providing good information for rankings, but honestly, I prefer looking in the Analytics (if set properly), Google Search Console. They all struggle for rankings and unfortunately, you can't rely on them for 100%.

Btw, using proxy and changing your location (if you are looking for international ranking or different city) can be helpful. I was changing my IP with proxy and so I found interesting ranking positions - different than what I've seen in rank tracking tools reports.

Btw, using proxy and changing your location (if you are looking for international ranking or different city) can be helpful. I was changing my IP with proxy and so I found interesting ranking positions - different than what I've seen in rank tracking tools reports.
usearchfrom.com is handy for spot checking serp position in different geos.

I have used rankwatch in the past, but these days just stick with what is in Semrush. It really depends on the goal / budget.

Doesn't change the IP, only manipulates the search string to give you localised results. Compare the results against your switched IP via proxy and you'll see there is little difference.

I use Accuranker. They are expensive AF if you get their normal subscription, however once a year they usually put out a deal on appsumo which is paid once for lifetime access. Keep an eye out on Black Friday.

Serprobot 300kws/day for 5$/month

Do they have a web interface or is it software I download and run from my desktop? Their site doesn't seem to show much info. I've tried most of the popular rank trackers over the years except this one is new to me. I'll give to give them a go either way. I will report back with my thoughts!

Does anybody know why they're able to charge so much less than any of the other rank trackers? Do they refresh the stats less often or use worse proxies? It seems like the "going rate" is closer to $25 for 300 keywords so this is a fifth of that.

Do they have a web interface or is it software I download and run from my desktop? Their site doesn't seem to show much info. I've tried most of the popular rank trackers over the years except this one is new to me. I'll give to give them a go either way. I will report back with my thoughts!

Does anybody know why they're able to charge so much less than any of the other rank trackers? Do they refresh the stats less often or use worse proxies? It seems like the "going rate" is closer to $25 for 300 keywords so this is a fifth of that.

web interface
as basic and convinent as it gets.

I think they charge because less it has somewhat less features than other trackers like local keyword tracking/ voice tracing etc. stuff like that.
I think it works amazing well for starters

Let me know how it goes
good luck

I've been using Serprobot for more than a year now. I'd recommend them as well.

The interface looks like crap, but it all works. For the money, I don't think you will find something better out there. I'm about to hire a second robot, and go to $10 per month, for a total of 625 keyword checks every 24 hours.

If you're OK with more expensive options, I liked Pro Rank Tracker, I used them for a couple of years, but they were too expensive for me and I wasn't really using all the cool new options they kept introducing. I would've been perfectly happy with a Lite version that didn't have all the bells and whistles.

The interface looks like crap, but it all works.

This was my takeaway, too. I like it so far, it does the job, nothing fancy but has some nice features.

I haven't tried this yet but it seems like you can set it to check keywords less often, and have more total keywords. For example with one robot (300 checks/day), you might be able to have 2100 keywords tracked total and they'd each update once a week instead of once a day. If you add more keywords than you're able to track, it just adds them to the queue and starts updating them again the next day. That's a nice touch.

Back