Software Comment Goblin - One Strange Trick To Break Google Site Classification

secretagentdad

One "Spinning Round Planet" Under Crapitalism
BuSo Pro
Degree
https://commentgoblin.com/

Boost your engagement and take over the serps with realistic comments and questions.
Breddit did it.
They just took everyone's traffic.

Why shouldn't you?
99$ unlimited websites lifetime license.
49$ One website lifetime license.

Buy Now Right Here

2 Weeks full refund if you hate it no questions asked. Email info@commentgoblin.com

Last edited:
Honestly - nice app!

Does it space out timestamps of comments?

LOL, love the headline.

Very intriguing. I'd bet that many of the content farms that got wiped out over the last 3 updates had very little interactions in the comments.

Buying a license to see two things:

Can I move stuff on page 1 higher with frequent activity that pulls the spiders back more frequently?

Can I move pages by stuffing keywords and other relevant content into the comments (diff DOM than the main body) and will Google treat this differently?

2B: Can I use it to deoptimize overoptimized pages en masse? Hmmm....

If I had a penalized content site, I'd try and see how much activity it takes for Google to reconsider previously applied penalties.

Awesome! I used a plugin like this a few years back, WP Comment Booster. Was helpful but had a few issues including spotty support. It was also entirely manual. Leveraging AI here is a very smart move.

Well shit. This forum aint dead yet.
Thanks for all the sales and support guys.

Anything you want changed or added?
I was thinking we would add Shopify if we hit 100 sales and maybe an option to buy gtp credits with out an open AI subscription.
Speak up if you want something.

Back