Quora Traffic Leaking Tip

Hi folks,

Below is a little trick to find questions on Quora that get a lot of weekly views. Props goes to RealDaddy from BHW where I found it first. This might be common knowledge but anyway, here it is.

1. Log into Quora and go to www.quora.com/ads/account

2. Top right, click on “new campaign”

3. Give it a name, select any of the objective and set a daily maximum budget of $5 (don’t worry, it’ll never spend)

4. On the next page, leave the location targeting empty

5. Click on "Questions":

6. Then click on bulk add and enter in your target keywords.

7. You'll then get a list of the top questions asked on those topic(s). For example, below are the results for diet-related keywords:

Make your way down the list to find suitable targets.

Another way is to use ahrefs:

1. Do a search of quora.com

2. Select "top pages" from left-hand menu

3. Enter in your keyword

4. Sort by traffic (these are monthly estimates)

I'll be honest, if there are already a ton of answers, it'll be tricky to grab the #1 spot unless you can drive traffic to it / buy upvotes. However if you search long enough, you can find a few golden eggs with decent weekly views with only one or two answers. Good luck!

Do you think that answering questions with less weekly views would make it easier to standout from the crowd? Or, should focus be put on attempting to provide the best possible answer to questions with high weekly views?

CCarter

King of America
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
What's so great is you can also use those questions to create videos then upload them to YouTube and get that traffic. It's perfect for topic research, since if it's is being asked on Quora it is most likely being asked on other platforms.

Do you think that answering questions with less weekly views would make it easier to standout from the crowd? Or, should focus be put on attempting to provide the best possible answer to questions with high weekly views?
I've been focusing on those with the least answers (typically 1, max 2) with weekly views of 50+ so far; took a bit of digging but ended up with a list of 11 so far that I'll give a shot.

I reckon best ones would be the high weekly views, putting in the time to make a great answer + then figure out how to drive traffic to it (bot traffic perhaps?) and upvotes. Doing a search for "buy quora views" and "buy qoura upvotes" do list services, but no idea how trustworthy those are..

Do you use an alias for Quora, or your real name and photo?

I know Quora doesn't like aliases, so if anyone uses one, how do you avoid account suspension?

Fake name + thispersondoesnotexist.com as the picture.

Beef up your profile as well, put in relevant credentials, work experience to make yourself look like an authority.

Have a look at some of the answers to questions in your niche to get ideas and check out their profiles.

Okay thanks! I assumed that's what people did. I almost signed up a few weeks ago but saw how strict Quora was about your profile being legit. Guess their bark is worse than their bite...