Links Powerful Niche Backlinks - Limited Time Offer + Bonus

"Fastest TAT on any link order I've ever placed from any vendor anywhere." - Client​

TuJh9UM.gif

Rankings That Stick!

81fNC9s.png

Search Volume: 1,300+ Monthly Visitors

bh4qOrR.png

Search Volume: 8,700+ Monthly Visitors

E3qTqgQ.gif

--

"This isn't a sport that you want to come in 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña

--

Why Does He Have To Be Such A Dick?

Why not?

I know I'm on my last legs with the administration. The amount of reports sent in daily about me sometimes overwhelms the system. I'm here now but very soon poof - I'll be gone.

You won't be able to find me with even smoke signals.

If you are going to go out, go out with a BANG!!

Results

Realistically it's all about results. If you can produce numbers - with proof, you can talk as much shit as you want. If you can't produce results - you can't really say much can you?

Every day I come to the plate showing results, every single day. With recent screenshots, from recent orders and screenshots from past orders to show these rankings stick. They stick if you follow my directions, my advice, and my recommendations. You'll get through any Nuclear Winter with this level of power behind you.

But, we can't keep this going forever. The Barbarians are at the front gates and we only have so many rounds left in the Gatling gun on the roof. Any reason to get rid of me and I'm gone.

Perhaps you reporting this post might be the one that pushes the admins over the top... you the reader. Press it.

W9FJE5L.gif

Competition

I mean if it takes MONTHS for TATs (turn around times), there is very little that needs to be said about them at this point.

7fxGOwP.gif

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.
--

"Fastest TAT on any link order I've ever placed from any vendor anywhere." - Client​

From Obscurity To The #1 Spot

tn4ng0M.png

Search Volume: 6,800+ Monthly Visitors

"Wild. Mate. Wild." - CCarter

Boom!

vFkLroW.png

Search Volume: 22,100+ Monthly Visitors

LKLFbK9.gif

Actually I am not. I'll keep steamrolling the competition till they disconnect my account.

--

"This isn't a sport that you want to come in 2nd. You need to be first." - Dan Peña

--
--

#1 Heavy Hitter!

e4mBt38.png

Search Volume: 600+ Monthly Visitors

USf3Zsx.png

Search Volume: 10,400+ Monthly Visitors

gbRxrKr.gif
g5CeTrE.gif

--

--
--

MKaH9x7.gif

Do you have faith?

"Do you have faith?"

"Yes."

"Then you have nothing to fear from the death of a king."​

ljpeTXc.png

Search Volume: 2,500+ Monthly Visitors

LlDY4aH.png

Search Volume: 1,000+ Monthly Visitors

iDXpsON.gif

Even As It All Ends... Still Destroying The Competition

They really never had a chance - they were going up against the King after all. They seem to have given up when they realized my results stay sticking for my clients, while theirs - meh...

"Almost by definition - if they tell you that you can't do it, then you ought a do it." - Dan Peña

So many people live their lives with their emergency brakes on. They don't pull the trigger when they are suppose to - even when all signs are there that there is never going to be a better opportunity than this.

Why?

Fear. Fear of failure, fear of success. There is no nobility in staying on the sidelines of life. It's time to pull the trigger and take your rightful place as a winner in this world.

5, 10 years from now the compounded revenue you made started from laying the first brick here. It starts here if you are serious about taking the next leap in your online business. It starts here and it ends here.

"You don't come to me unless you've exhausted all your other options. I'm your last chance. This is it. This is the last saloon at the edge of the last town at the edge of the world and the world is flat. This is it!" - Dan Peña

--
--

Lazy Bump

2KKlSFb.jpg

Chart Going Up

oZq1FJf.gif

"The only easy day was yesterday." - Dan Peña​

--
--

PowerfulRankings.txt

ZOae88X.png

Search Volume: 14,500+ Monthly Visitors

When hitting pages with powerful links secondary terms also move up:

YlKUEbX.png

Search Volume: 1,200+ Monthly Visitors

XFDj22K.gif

"You don't come to me unless you've exhausted all your other options. I'm your last chance. This is it. This is the last saloon at the edge of the last town at the edge of the world and the world is flat. This is it!" - Dan Peña​

--
--

kua1MIU.png

Search Volume: 10,400+ Monthly Visitors

NQkbb0t.png

Search Volume: 6,400+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

A Warrior Battling Insurmountable Evil... sounds better than crazy. Crazy just sounds weak.

dOC6RdZ.png

Search Volume: 1,100+ Monthly Visitors

"Not easy being the only warrior on the battlefield all the time." - Dan Peña

--
--

sHe88C0.gif

The Gold Standard In Power

These rankings stay sticky forever. We set the gold standard, everyone else just tries to mimic.

If you need the #1 and #2 spot - we can do that:

beljxBB.png

Search Volume: 1,000+ Monthly Visitors

--

This is the gold standard in movement (IF you have your house in order):

t54fLF3.png

Search Volume: 18,500+ Monthly Visitors

Time to prepare for the holidays - get your rankings in NOW, so they stick throughout the holidays and beyond!

Take that top spot! Imagine taking that 18.5K+ traffic spot for the holidays going after a buyer intent terms.

PY2zGZp.gif

Yes, we like it too.

Competition

"This kid you talk about, he terrifies me. I am going to give him what he wants. As I leave this world I unleash him upon yours!"​

Only after setting the gold standard are we seeing the Return of the CCarter Mini-Clones onto the scene.

"Wild. Mate. Wild." - CCarter

Competition is good, but they are "Boosting" with a lot of questionable "stuff" underneath it, it concerns me a great deal. I've seen when tiers collapse - it's not pretty:

nRCVVjH.png

That's not a red flag, that's a DEATH flag.

Last thing you want is the next Google update knocking the rankings of your tier 1 through 12 from your links during the holidays. That's a deadly blow and recovery can take up-to a year IF you are lucky.

We don't have tiers or boosts here. And that's why our rankings stick - Period. FULL STOP.

Now normally I wouldn't care, but in instances of a tier collapse people run to me needing help to fix it. Remember several people come to me cause I'm their last option. I'm the Nuclear button in their scenario - but I can't sow the head back on the body once it's been chopped - I'm not that good.

That's why we don't mess with those Incantations and spells and boosts others use to prop up their rankings.

Strictly Powerful Links. FULL STOP.

The Gold Standard.

--
--

eXaLALX.jpg

Achieve A Higher Level

You can love me or you can hate to love me, only two choices.

wjZ0erD.png

Search Volume: 1,300+ Monthly Visitors

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

sVXhAEs.jpg

A Higher Standard

Rankings that keep going and going and going... Notice how there were very little impact from recent Google updates. This is what happens when you use the original Powerful Niche Links.

cnc09cS.png

Search Volume: 2,500+ Monthly Visitors

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Code: Alpha Mike Foxtrot!

TltdbGh.gif

We came, we saw, we conquered.

3AC44vX.png

Search Volume: 6,800+ Monthly Visitors

We're working on something that should take things to the next level for the holidays, but for now the shop is closed.

--

To Be Continued...

?

Quick review of my last order.

10/10 across the board.

Here's the truth.. If you know CCARTER, then you know. If you don't, and you're still sitting on the fence, or buying from BHW... Stop! When CCARTER drops a service. BUY it. You need it, you want it, & your competitors will beat you to it if you hang around procrastinating.

mIOuuQx.gif

I know, "discount" coming out of CCarter's mouth - sounds crazy! But we are living in crazy times!

This is our time...

Time to gear up for the holidays! Get your rankings in the oven now, so you are ahead of the competition come the holidays.

This year is going to be exceptionally interesting, eCommerce sales are up, people are terrified of going outside to malls or stores, therefore there will be a lot more shopping online than normal.

This is our time... This is what we've been training for.

If you aren't on the frontlines and winning during this holiday season - just end it.

z8Ixd5e.png

Search Volume: 45,000+ Monthly Visitors

Defcon Promotion

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

Promotion ends Sept 30th, 2020 11:59:59 PM EST.

Last edited:
mIOuuQx.gif

September To Remember!

Well then...

M9bRSY4.gif

That's a lot of orders. I'm getting to everyone on skype as fast as humanly possible! A bit of patience please!

When placing an order let us know what promotion you want applied. If you don't let us know we'll assume the bonus link promotion.

The Gold Standard.

--
--

mIOuuQx.gif

September To Remember!

fJhLmWJ.gif

Promotion Bumpity!

The Gold Standard.

--
--

mIOuuQx.gif

September To Remember!

OzXbMbh.jpg

The Gold Standard.

--
--

mIOuuQx.gif

September To Remember!

GSCdH9u.gif

The Gold Standard.

--
--

mIOuuQx.gif

September To Remember!

QC7N6GK.gif

The Gold Standard.

--
--

September To Remember!

HzhQgCc.png

Search Volume: 31,400+ Monthly Visitors

This jolly fella is going to have a very Merry Christmas! He's already setup to take home the gold while his competitors scramble in October and November. Get the bonus links while you can!

The reality is this is going to the biggest eCommerce holiday in history! Not just because every year eCommerce takes more and more sales from retail, especially during the holidays, but now combine that with Corona-rona, everyone is going to want to stay home and skip the crashing into strangers.

--

This is our time...

Defcon Promotion

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

Last edited:
Get Ready For Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

hJHt1MC.png

Search Volume: 20,000+ Monthly Visitors

Another smart individual gearing up for the holidays. Isn't this a little too soon? No, rankings that have age in the top positions tend to stay in the top positions during ranking shifts. If Google performs an update before the holidays they'll be in a better position to stay ranking versus scrambling at the last second.

We are literally 70 days out from Thanksgiving. THIS IS GO TIME!

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
It's Go Time!

3C5fpJA.png

Search Volume: 29,000+ Monthly Visitors

And on the 3rd day CCarter said "Lazarus, rise up!" And the rankings did.

And now this guy is going to have very Merry Christmas.

And you too can have all the riches I believe you and your family deserve. But if you don't take advantage by pulling the trigger, nothing we can do. This is our time...

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 69 days

--

PSA
: Guys I'm still a dick. If you don't fill out the form correctly, I'm going to delete your order and move on. My dickness level has not changed, in fact it's probably increased. If you can't follow simple directions don't waste my time.

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Go, Go, Go Time!

P98Utie.png

Search Volume: 44,000+ Monthly Visitors

And you too can have all the riches I believe you and your family deserve. But if you don't take advantage by pulling the trigger, nothing we can do. This is our time...

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 68 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Booom Booom Bom Bom Boom, Booom Booom Bom Bom Boom!

0Y3cOn0.png

Search Volume: 18,900+ Monthly Visitors

This fella is going to devastate the competition during the holidays. What's are you going to do? It's go time!

JOu9zSv.gif

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 67 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
The Holidays Are Coming - The Winners Are Getting Ready!

hq4keJb.png

Search Volume: 18,100+ Monthly Visitors

hxXcNPK.gif

Reeling in the rankings. The holidays are around the corner and the last thing you want to do is scramble for the rankings! Take advantage of CCarter's first and probably only Discount during the September to Remember promotion!

Countdown To Thanksgiving: 66 days

--

September To Remember!

Defcon Promotion

This is our time...

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

The Gold Standard.

--
--

Last edited:
Back