The rankings stick mates... That is what's critical. #Winning

iptPbDG.png

Search Volume: 8,000+ Monthly Visitors

tJlNQQ5.png

Search Volume: 7,000+ Monthly Visitors

jDTJILl.png

Search Volume: 5,000+ Monthly Visitors

7UlfWIo.gif

"Come on over to the winning side, or stand there and continue to play the loser." - Mr Town

Last ride folks... Once this promotion is gone - it's GONE!

--

DM me if you want my advice based on your circumstance - we've got something for everyone looking to #win in 2020.

--

17TQKDV.jpg

1 Day Special!

2sDyKNX.gif

There was a small surprise for anyone that bought during the 1 Week Promotion, but I figure why not let the world know.

Surprise: Anyone that bought during the 1 week promotion will automatically receive a bonus link for EVERY Future order going forward. WOW!

If you didn't order here is your last chance!

Order a package before Midnight (11:59 PM EST), and you'll get a bonus link. As well ALL Future orders will include a bonus link. A thank You for being loyal customers!

MYw7Tl9.gif

#Winning

"Come on over to the winning side, or stand there and continue to play the loser." - Mr Town

--

DM me if you want my advice based on your circumstance - we've got something for everyone looking to #win in 2020.

--

The #1 Complaint is...

"We didn't think our rankings were going to rise THAT fast!!!"​

The face you make when the Powerful Niche Links are TOO powerful:

ViMxe7T.gif

These links aren't for everyone.

They aren't for the uninitiated.

They aren't for the sideline commentators that waste time reading white hat blogs all day instead of going for theirs.

These links are for #Winners

"Did you give it all you could?"​

source.gif

--

--

We Call It The: "Double Tap"

The Mega batch is done! Check your Skype or DMs for the reports!

As with any order if there are any errors we'll be quick to make corrections and update them.

What else is there to say, if you want to win you know where we are at:

dUnTUIs.png

Search Volume: 6,000+ Monthly Visitors

9amr2qi.gif

pYvRcrG.gif

--

--

That Stickiness

When the wrong page starts to rank cause of confusion, we'll correct it and push you even higher:

8yEhwUM.png

Search Volume: 8,400+ Monthly Visitors

--

In The End Inaction Is A Choice Too

LurZmQL.jpg

When the time comes, we'll be gone. And nothing will be left except for those who took advantage when the offer was here. It's time to take action.

"Just Fucking Do It!" - Dan Peña

--

"It's never going to get any easier than this kids! This is the eye of the perfect storm. THIS IS IT! I never thought I would live to see it again!" - Dan Peña

End Of An Era!

New Package Pricing:

Packages Available
(DR = AHREFS Domain Rating / RD = AHREFS = Referring Domain)

uCaioVI.gif

--

Defcon Baby will be going up in pricing on Friday (February 21st, 2020 @ 11:59:59 PM EST). After that moment the new $1600 pricing will go into effect.

This is your last chance to get Defcon Baby at the low price of $1,200 - for the most powerful links on the net. You've seen the results over and over and over and over again.

QnEarnF.png

Guidance / Advice on Ordering:

1. You should be in the top 100 result for the keywords you are going after. If your domain or web page cannot get in the Top 100 already, it is because you have on-page issues or technical SEO issues. There are pages below the 50th positions that have crazy load times and technical issues - yet if THEY can get into the top 100 results that tells you something is wrong with your site if you cannot.

2. If you have bad mobile Page Speed score even if the links push you through the SERPs, if you don't fix the Page Speed score you will eventually drop back down. Google is very serious about Page Speed, they created tools to help you measure and improve it. The Good news: Once you fix your Page Speed with the powerful backlinks your site will rise higher and faster and put you in the spot you need to be.

I've done a lot of consulting packages, and the #1 problem I see across a majority of them - People are pretending Page Speed is not a major factor, or simply refusing to acknowledge it. Fix it! Fix it and you will magically fly through the SERPs!

3. I see people ordering as a potential Hail Mary, when 5 minutes of looking at their site I can find core issues they are not addressing. You are better off addressing those core issues first.

4. If your domain tanked in a recent update, it's best to do nothing for 3-4 weeks. Sounds crazy but sites tend to recover magically sometimes. However if it's been 1-3 months and you have not recovered you need to investigate what part of the Google Update caused your site to tank.

What these links do will improve the specific pages you target, I've seen it time and time again, a domain drops cause of some update from 6 months ago, a person wants to improve their overall site, and hits their best pages with powerful links. Great - however what ends up happening in the pages hit rise in the SERPs, but your overall domain keeps dropping.

The problem was the core issues were not fixed that caused the tanking in the first place.

Imagine I'm a mechanic and you bring your car in to my shop and say "I need a turbo".

I'll say "Great", then add a Twin Turbo setup.

But then I notice that your tires are flat or shredded.

If it's crazy I'll send you a warning: "Hey you need new tires to make the most out of your new Twin Turbo setup!"

If you come back with "Nah, we'll get to that sometime in the future". Well I'm going to leave it at that.

If you take my advice you win, if you don't - then you don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't help you make more money if you don't let me!

--

LsaCG84.gif

--

Last edited:
Got that discounted Defcon for a client site. Excited to see what these bad boys do.

Updates!

Defcon Baby is discontinued. I warned you guys it's never going to get any easier than this folks.

--

Packages Available
(DR = AHREFS Domain Rating / RD = AHREFS = Referring Domain)

uCaioVI.gif

--

In Other News:

All orders from this latest massive batch are out. Corrections and all. With the exception of 1 order everything is good to go. And remember our rankings hold:

l4dVpoy.png

Due to the global crisis there was some delay in TAT, it's an unfortunate reality we are facing. The good news is everyone got a bonus in their orders if they were significantly impacted.

Now is the time for the strong to be separated from the weak... When there is blood in the streets thats when it's time for action. Not defense, but offense. Attack, Attack, and keep Attacking!

pGUGrAN.gif

Estimated TAT is 7-21 Days for now.

--

--

Last edited:
Record Turn-Around Time!

Latest batch just completed in record time: 2 Day TAT!

PorFhJv.gif

Long Term Rankings

These rankings will KEEP climbing because this customer took my advice. They optimized their mobile pagespeed score, overall pagespeed, and hit it with the correct anchors without going overboard. This is one of those jab, jab, jab, right hook scenarios:

vGNqCFa.png

Search Volume: 7,300+ Monthly Visitors

--

Estimated TAT is still 7-21 Days for now.

--

--

Great Success Comrade! Great Success!

When the links hit at the right spot:

iyjoeGF.png

Search Volume: 2,300+ Monthly Visitors

pjmxxnc.gif

--

Estimated TAT is 7-14 Days now.

--

--

We Push You Through The Darkness!

The smart ones know it's always time to act. As everyone else waits for some unknown force to save them, hustlers know they are their only chance of coming out on top when we come out of this.

Orders keep coming in fast and TAT is smoother than ever now.

uBoqvTY.png

Search Volume: 12,200+ Monthly Visitors

nYc73Ql.gif

--

Comrades the time to take advantage of lulled competitors is NOW!

As the competitors watch and wait for some miracle to come save them - you, Comrade, need to act and act with expedited efficiency.

"We are wolves. We aren't dogs. Can you keep a wolf inside a fence?" - Anonymous

"The thick and black can have an empire with thousands of chariots. The others cannot even get a bowl of rice." - Thick Black Theory

--

Estimated TAT is 7-14 Days now.

--

--

Can't Stop, Won't stop, We Don't Even Know How To Stop!

While the competition is frozen in fear and being lulled into a false sense of hope and eventual sleep - the hustlers keep attacking and grabbing SERPs for themselves. Are you amongst them?

ZqczmCh.png

Search Volume: 10,000+ Monthly Visitors

iJPFXW2.gif

--

"We are wolves. We aren't dogs. Can you keep a wolf inside a fence?" - Anonymous

"The thick and black can have an empire with thousands of chariots. The others cannot even get a bowl of rice." - Thick Black Theory

--

Estimated TAT: 7-14 Days.

--

OOH Yes!

"You don't get what you deserve in this world, you get what you take." - Anonymous

pF9s5Gg.png

Search Volume: 18,200+ Monthly Visitors

PaTYmKs.gif

--

--

--

Keep Fighting! Embrace the Darkness To Find The Light!

"You don't get what you deserve in this world, you get what you take." - Anonymous

7iRI5AH.png

Search Volume: 4,100+ Monthly Visitors

pLgqIKo.gif

--

--

--

Get To The Top Of Your Game!

2adjofr.png

Search Volume: 6,500+ Monthly Visitors

kG48IOY.gif

--

--

--

(no title needed)

jEQTpJs.png

Search Volume: 9,900+ Monthly Visitors

--

"Wild. Mate. Wild." - CCarter

--

--

(still no title needed)

nE8XKdS.png

Search Volume: 18,200+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

--

Untitled Document.

I2sYjeu.png

Search Volume: 27,000+ Monthly Visitors

--

--

--

No Rivals. Period.

4Vu1FAS.png

Search Volume: 11,200+ Monthly Visitors

coidOvX.gif

--

--

--

Burn Them All!

a1Zw8rH.png

Search Volume: 8,000+ Monthly Visitors

f6ABXvS.gif

--

--

--

New Packages Available

After a lot of discussions with buyers we've decided to roll out new additional link packages that target the elusive RD (Referring Domain) metric!

l0zuhs9.gif

We are testing this out and if it's a success we'll continue exploring further options.

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

--

--

Last edited:
Still The Best

"I tried various packages, and yours produced the best results." - Client

2Xac6uW.gif

Long Term Rankings!

oYPSZZM.png
Search Volume: 34,000+ Monthly Visitors

--

KONmNc0.gif

--

--

Last edited:
Back