Links Powerful Niche Backlinks - Limited Time Offer + Bonus

Some Advice/Guidelines on ordering:

1. You guys have to take your white hats off. A lot of orders are coming in very scarily like you guys are going to get nuked for a single exact anchor. That's complete horseshit and the white hat bloggers have scared the living shit out of you. ALL you have to do to confirm that exact anchors move the needle is literally look up the top 1, 2, and 3 URLs ranking for the terms you are going after and look up their anchors...

I'll wait...

Notice how they have exact matched anchors? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you come at me with generic terms and phrases - you aren't going to get movement like you want. Basically you'll be wasting your money - go ahead and strengthen your domain, but every single person that has used exact anchors has made movements up fast - quickly, not 30 to 60 days later horseshit.

2. Fill out the form correctly - self explanatory.

3. For a faster ROI go after terms you are already in the top 100 for AND are buyer intent terms. I'm trying to make you the most amount of money possible QUICKLY! The reason is pure selfish, the more money you make the more you'll order! What do you think we're here for?

I mean if you want to wait for ROI 12 months from now...

Ovu5J6n.jpg

These ain't the links you should be ordering if you are not looking to make SERIOUS money.

Otuk0mr.gif

4. PageSpeed matters. There are thresholds for some niches that won't let you rank if you got sloppy pagespeed. It's why 100% of the pages we run I check for pagespeed. I'm telling you that you'll rank faster and easier with a faster website. Google will overlook shit if you have fast loading pages. So it's like 1+1=3 scenarios. If you have a slower site, especially slower than the top 10 competitors, it's going to take a lot more power to get into the top 10 and even then you might get dropped back down in the #11-20 positions cause your speed is garbage.

5. Turnaround. Yes we keep getting faster.

6. Don't ask questions which have already been answered in this thread. Asked and Answered. Reconfirming what I already wrote just makes it seem like you are scared to pull the trigger or need some hand-holding.

7. I'm still a dick - but I get the job done and get you results. I'm literally trying to stuff money into your pockets, as much as possible. But half of you guys are trying to shoot yourselves in the foot from the get go. I'm begging you: Please let me make you money! We can't keep these gates open forever...

You don't want to be sitting in a nursing home all alone when you are 80 years old wondering where your life went wrong. THIS WAS THAT MOMENT. When you could've gotten the most powerful links in the world but hesitated. It's like when you had that crush on that one girl and she liked you but you didn't make your move man... And then 10 or 20 years later you bump into her and she asks "why didn't you kiss me that one time?"

WHY?

Cause you read a blog post somewhere from some poor white hat SEO driving his Honda Civic around all day?

Is that what you are going to tell your grandkids when they asked you:

"Gee Grandpa why didn't you let CCarter make you lots of money?"

"I was scared, I could've been someone and let him make me a lot of money but I read a blog somewhere and didn't pull the trigger."

--OR--​

"I wanted to buy but he was a dick to me and hurt my feelings. Let's get back in the soup line..."

"Thanks Grandpa..."​

Really think about it guys - there are white hat bloggers now stating you don't need backlinks to rank - not even outreach. WTF.

9. If I tell you that you are banned from ordering, then you are banned from ordering indefinitely! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER, it will get deleted!

YSWeIpq.gif

8. For anyone that just wants to chat while not wanting to make too much money:

KtN2esD.gif

The results from the last batch speak for themselves:

o8e8hVG.png

--

Get Ready For Christmas and New Years Rankings!

Next batch is about to launch into outerspace! Get in now and get your rankings in time for Christmas!

ZnV0mtL.gif

Correcting Cannibalization Problems - Since 1999!

What's keyword cannibalization? It's where Google sees multiple URLs from a domain that can potentially rank for a term but cannot determine which one is the best.

1dGiued.png

In the above screenshot you see 3 URLs ranking for this keyword throughout the timeline - ranking rather weakly - this is keyword cannibalization. We corrected that with a powerful boost.

GzaJJqh.gif

We gave the URL the proper boost to take the correct URL over the top! Obviously we wanted the one bringing the most revenue!

DM me if you are interested in learning more.

--

The Difference: Me vs The Competition

giphy.gif

1. Communication: I communicate with all my customers and follow up with them. In fact I can safely state that every single person that's ever ordered a package from me has heard from me within the last 7 days, even people that haven't ordered from months? Why? "Cause I care".

2. Answers: Any customer that's ever asked a question I tried to go above and beyond to help (notice I said customer, not suspect tire kickers - they get 1 line replies). Why? Cause their success is my success.

wdK11T1.gif

3. Guidance: I'm telling you guys how to make the most amount of money possible for each scenario. The best way to position your anchors for maximum ROI. If you choose not to and get scared cause of some white hat blogger from yester-years said something once...

"Fine stay poor. I don't give a fuck." - Dan Peña​

4. Consulting: You can only lead a horse to water, can't force it to drink. When people take my advice they win.

Some of you guys are buying competitors' links and using branded terms or naked URLs, okay. But you can't blame that link seller that your rankings aren't moving up cause - you literally aren't going for anything except your own name. Trash talking your previous link seller is going to raise my eyebrow in that scenario.

FtZRw3a.gif

I assume you already rank for your own name, my links are powerful but they won't rank you above the Google logo - no matter how hard I try.

5. Fast Error Fixes: When we make the rare mistake we correct the problem as soon as possible. All those other guys it's a gamble. You order 10 links from my competitors - half might be correct, the other half screwed up, and good luck getting them to fix them in a decent time if at all.

6. Dickhead: I'm still a dick. If you add me to skype and waste my time, I will delete you from my contacts and never communicate with you ever again. But for those that can figure out how to fill out a form correctly:

7k77Bfu.jpg

7. Results: This is really the only thing that matters at the end of the day. If you aren't getting results from your link seller and yet all my customers are - is there really anything else left to say?

tpSNspn.gif

8. Fill out the form if you want to chat. (Skype is being abused way too much).​

giphy.gif

--

On a more serious note - some of you guys are playing games. If you want to move your site through the rankings - go after the pages that give you the best ROI! Go after buyer intent terms, and make sure you are in the top 100 already for the term - that way you can clearly see movement.

If you can't get in the Top 100 BEFORE these links - at the very least some page of your domain, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR SITE. I can only give you a quick gauge on what I suspect might be the problem, you should already be in the Top 100 before trying to place an order. You should figure out and fix that problem beforehand.

tumblr_moc09amSIM1regpz7o3_500.gifv

--

Just Saw This Gem:

rbGrm7y.jpg

--

OkJRQ6M.gif

--

We'll Be Right Back After These Messages...

qarKCPR.gif

We're pausing this thread for a moment. We're working on fulfilling these last batches of orders and then we'll be right back!

--

Comrades!!!

"Comrades - We are living in momentous times."​

The Mega Batch just got delivered! The next batch is on it's way! Get in now get your rankings in time for the New Years!

bFirgkT.gif

"If you met a friend of Marx, you should put the cover of "the people are everything". He would probably call you 'comrade'!" - Thick Black Theory​

Final Countdown...

Member Spots Left: 22 left (will be constantly updated)

--

Where Will You Be When Your Rankings Hit?

1AgcJQe.png

Search Volume: 20,000+ Monthly Visitors for A Buyer Intent Term (someone took CCarter's advice)
(P.S. Were you aware that everyone reads the captions of an image? :wink:)

Careful with that drink.

BvBSqOK.gif

"I am the liquor."​

--

Last Man Standing

source.gif

After weeks of screenshots and screenshots and more proof than any competitor, you have to ask yourself - what's holding you back?

source.gif

Let's go ahead and get you to the top of the SERPs - Place your order now!

source.gif

--

Stuck On Page 2?

eNOOGsM.png

Search Volume: 30,000+ Monthly Visitors

Are you stuck on page 2? We got you covered!

rO0I5ky.gif

--

We Deliver! Even on Weekends!

Latest Batch just got delivered! Check your messages!

--

iZjKOnz.png

Search Volume: 18,000+ Monthly Visitors

It's not enough to just get to the top - you have to stay there too. If you take my advice your results will jump and stick in the top positions.

l0zuhs9.gif

The only way you can lose is by not listening or simply not ordering - or going with one of those suspect other guys... geez - ewww.

--

Hit Them With The Double Trouble Attack!

ct7csf9.gif

ySU8k22.png

Search Volume: 42,000+ Monthly Visitors

qlGYGIJ.gif

--

Jbg05ij.gif

It's How You Make The Money Honey!

It's how we make the money in 2020...

dffKBxl.png

Search Volume: 13,000+ Monthly Visitors

A lot of people don't like my anchor ratio theory or methods...

VvVoISu.gif

The SERP movement speaks for itself. The longevity speaks for itself. Buyers that took my advice are still ranking high in the SERPs.

In the end when it's all said and done - if you want more revenue, you need more power, concentrated power.

Those white hat bloggers have a lot of newbie SEO fooled - don't fall for the trap.

Test out their theory with "generic" keywords and see how long you take to generate revenue... I'll wait, actually - I ain't got 20 years to wait for that.

Look up your top competitors' in AHREFs or SEMrush - look at their exact anchor texts. The answers are literally right there in the data.

If you want to still be cautious though you can vary your anchors with plurals and related terms. It'll help.

DM me if you want my advice based on your circumstance - we've got something for everyone looking to #win in 2020.

--

They've Limited Their Thinking...

"They've limited their thinking and would feel much more comfortable if you'd limit yours too." - Dan Peña​

I can clearly remember the worse days of my life. Each one involved me hesitating and not doing all that was necessary to win. I held back, I limited myself, my belief in my ability and therefore my success.

A LOT of problems caused are because people do not believe in themselves and listen to voices telling them to "tone it down", "slow down", "it's not your turn", "it's not for you", "maybe you don't have to rank #1"...

It's all masked fear, cause others were unable to attain the levels you are going after they want to limit your ability too, so in the back of their minds they can say "see no one can".

But the truth is if someone like you has done it before than there is nothing to stop you from doing it except of course unless you handcuff yourself. You limit your thinking, you don't go for the gold and would prefer to take home a participation trophy.

I'm all in and you should be too.

yL1HN2m.gif

DM me if you want my advice based on your circumstance - we've got something for everyone looking to #win in 2020.

--

Shangri-La

MdgohCd.jpg

As with everything in life there is a natural cycle of the way. Within everything the new generation comes into power, does their thing, the ones that can keep power stay a bit longer than the rest, but the vast majority get swept away back into the dust.

Those listening to the "SEO bloggers" that never rank but simply blog usually get swept away first.

With my own self I feel like my overall energy's been waning, so I try to conserve as much of it as possible. I still get pulled into nonsense drama but I try to ignore them indefinitely, I've been getting better and better at it, but am not completely tone-deaf – yet. I feel like I'm still playing in the mud.

What I do notice though is in every cycle, nothing really changes – and with the internet the cycles keep getting closer and closer together. There is always something new and exciting to learn about, figure out how to market within it, and a few will master the platform and it's complexity, but then you look up and there something new AGAIN, and the cycle starts over.

I've been through enough cycles to know the types that will make it and the types that won't. Even some of us ancients from the before times have slowly dissipated into the aether already but since we are after all Ancients.

We know how to adapt quickly and survived the next wave.

But every wave, takes a bit out of us, maybe not like the mortals who can get completely crushed in a single wave, but every cycle, I notice I'm getting less and less focused on the true end goal – my Shangri-La.

--

The Competition... I don't like them.

gZ29LTk.gif

"And they say if we'll only avoid any direct confrontation with the enemy, he'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us. All who oppose them are indicted as warmongers. They say we offer simple answers to complex problems. Well, perhaps there is a simple answer—not an easy answer—but simple." – Ronald Regan

"I may be over the top in this, but I just don't want to like my competitors. I want my people to believe that whenever he and our other competitors succeed, we will be less able to do all the things we want to do." – Phil Knight, co-founder of U.S. sportswear firm Nike, on his rival Paul Fireman, CEO of Reebok, in the 1900s. Of Knight, Fireman said, "At the end of the contest, I'd shake hands and walk away. I think he would throw a shovel of dirt on the grave."

"I don't like our competitors. I don't eat with them, don't do anything with them except try to waste them." – Huge McColl, CEO of Nationsbank, in the Wall Street Journal in 1996

"How much do we need to pay you to screw Netscape?" – Bill Gates, CEO of Microsoft to an American Online executive in an internal email message that surfaced in the U.S. Justice Department's late-1990s antitrust suit against Microsoft.

"What do you do when your competitor's drowning? Get a live hose and stick it in his mouth." – Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's in the 1970s. The mantra was later adopted by Douglas Ivester, briefly CEO of Coca-Cola in the late 1900s.

"Make money, a lot of it, and be most injurious to the competition." – Fred W. Smith, founder in 1973 of Memphis-based FedEx.

pQD29OA.gif

--

Introducing The CC Loyalty Promotion!

Whoa, the last of the 2019 Queue mega batches went out last night! Thanks for everyone's patience!

I'm not going to lie that last Turn Around Time was dubious - holidays and extended vacations cause a massive backlog. However we've got a new workflow in place with a brand new system that should prevent that sort of lag. Bonus links were given out as well for crazy TATs.

1000 apologies for that.

That was an extraordinary big one, I guess somewhere something must have happened to my competitors that put themselves out of business, oh well...

kH36K5r.gif

We still are working on the next mega queue from early this month which should be arriving shortly, thanks for your patience!

The Good News: Some of the orders that were a bit backed up got extra bonus links! YAY! Some with errors also got replacements and bonus links! YAY!

The Great News: That got me thinking - it's time to show some loyalty love. So I'm here to introduce to you a promotion open for 1 week only! (End Wednesday January 29th, 11:59:59 PM EST). If this goes well we might do more or have this ongoing.

aXJkwYp.jpg

For this one week only ANY past customer that orders a package gets an extra bonus link added to each order.

Doesn't matter the package level. Example: If you order a Defcon 2 which comes with 5 links, you'll get a 6th link bonus link.

However to make things "somewhat" fair: if you never ordered from us before and you want to take advantage of the bonus link you can place 2 orders during this promotion and we'll add a bonus link to each order.

Giving something to everyone.

So how's everything else going, well:

9DhY59p.png

Even with all the competitors and haters crying, they can't stop the #winning!

B5DC2Cn.gif

Current Turn Around Time: 7-14 days

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

This Is The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!

Day 2 of the CC Loyalty Promotion! Lots of action, even threw in a free consulting package for one guy. We're here to get the job done! Thanks for the orders!

Let's get those rankings "To The Top of The... SEO organic results!!" (I think the other one is copyrighted)

And obviously our rankings stick for the long term:

6N7fybT.png

jFAYKPL.gif

FYI: You can nuke your page or site if you don't pay close attention to your anchor ratio. Don't order unless you got a good sized number of external backlinks (100+) to a page, otherwise you'll NEED to vary the anchors you are ordering for. If anyone wants me to make suggestions on anchors just let me know in the comments of the form!

I'm going to adjust the TAT cause I see already from the orders this one is going to be big one.

Current Turn Around Time: 7-21 days

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

Day #3 of Loyalty Promotion!

Killing them - we didn't even send out the email blast yet!

Got the high rankings coming in in rapid succession!

GKN91IM.gif

It's time to pull the trigger for everyone that's been on the sidelines this whole time. You see the rankings, you see the revenue generation, you know what's what. The only way to fail is by NOT ordering!

Current Turn Around Time:
7-21 days

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

In the End We Can Only Blame Ourselves For Not Winning...

Day 4 of the CC Loyalty Promotion!

"Did you do your best?"

"Did you try your hardest?"

"Did you give it your ALL?!?!" If you took advantage of the CC Loyalty Promotion you did!

Something like this only comes around once in a lifetime!

What are you going to tell your Grand Kids when they ask "Did you take advantage of squeezing the most out of each online asset?"

You know what to do.

GZn7wIW.gif

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

Never EVER EVER Give up!

Day 5 of the CC Loyalty Promotion!

We only regret the moments and opportunities we miss. Looking back SGW was one of those regrets, I only ordered ONE package and it shot me through the rankings to the point I'm STILL getting leads 9+ years later from that project.

What if I had threw up more sites and purchased a package for each? How far would I been?

Back then there were no "high quality" link filters, it was the wild west. But now a days 10,000 weak links won't do much; However 5 powerful links can push you to the to of the search results when planned and placed strategically within niche relevant content.

The world is changing and evolving. What was the strategy of yesteryear had to be updated and brought into the new world. And through it all you have to keep fighting to stay alive and relevant.

And it's difficult, very difficult. There are days where just waking up to face the world head on can be it's own challenge. But you have to keep fighting. YOU HAVE TO!

Otherwise what are we here for if not to win?

Otherwise why wake up if not to go for the top spot?

And when you are fighting for your own survival are you not suppose to give it your all and make sure you left nothing to chance?

"When you are about to battle for your life, you must make full use of your weaponry. It is false not to do this, and to die with a sword undrawn." - Miyamoto Musashi

w9UZEnw.gif

"In this world you don't get what you deserve, you get what you take."​

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

Final Countdown!

Day 6 of the CC Loyalty Promotion!

The biggest promotion in the history of the universe. Links more powerful, more potent, and more relevant that any other links on the market. And soon it'll be all over...

LxajKFy.gif

"In this world you don't get what you deserve, you get what you take."​

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

Record Turn Around Time!! Average of 4-14 Days in last batch!

Day 7 of the CC Loyalty Promotion!

ALL the mega batches and outstanding batches are out! Check your messages and skypes! We had record TAT this time around, some people saw 4 days, others maxed out at 14 days! Several got some bonus links, and even more have started seeing their rankings increase!

PklgCci.gif

EzqdjWF.gif

Let's Play A Game!!!

Question: Why is there so much hate for Ivanka?

Cause she was born #winning?? If you can give me a legit answer we'll throw in an extra bonus link to your order.

--

PiLH304.png

--

Sent you a message. Looks spicy :evil:

aXJkwYp.jpg

The Last Day.

The Last Day of the CC Loyalty Promotion!

Like sand through an hour glass, these are the days of our lives...

q8RU3yq.gif

--

If you come to me tomorrow, can you still get the promotion?

rYLjmUf.gif

--

And for those that STILL need a little bit of encouragement:

AcbjcRm.png

Search Volume: 5,000+ Monthly Visitors

0lHjs2n.png

Search Volume: 10,000+ Monthly Visitors

PkkIOZl.png

Search Volume: 15,000+ Monthly Visitors

qlqexCq.gif

I know, I'd be crying mad too if I sat on the sidelines while everyone else was winning.

--

--

aXJkwYp.jpg

The Barbarians Are At The Gates!!!

Idghn4s.gif

They don't want you to even SEE this thread.

They've gone out of their way to try to silence me in the past.

They've even tried to bribe their way through back channels to take down my threads.

Why would they go through such lengths?

Why hide the truth? Why don't they want you to win?

The reality is 2-5 years from now they'll be gone and the money that you could have made won't be in your pockets - cause the haters tried to stop you from winning.

They can try to silence the truth, but they can't stop the results...

3EYJrhn.png

Search Volume: 2,000+ Monthly Visitors

RivTwBI.png

Search Volume: 10,000+ Monthly Visitors

D6ERgoh.png

Search Volume: 7,000+ Monthly Visitors

Ovjt7D7.png

Search Volume: 12,000+ Monthly Visitors

I can post screenshots of #winning ALL DAY LONG! Can the competition? No? Uh-oh...

TGbruEz.gif

History will judge all the people that tried to silence the truth. Tried to hide the power for themselves. You know they don't even want me talking about more advanced SEO techniques in private!

"Hey you can't tell anyone what we found..." - People are really losing it out here.

Ridiculous.

"Come on over to the winning side, or stand there and continue to play the loser." - Mr Town

Last ride folks... Once this promotion is gone - it's GONE!

--

--

Back