Places to Sell Websites

Are there any solid alternatives to Flippa? I know that there are some other options but I'm looking to spend a few thousand and I don't think they do sites that cheap.

Are there any solid alternatives to Flippa? I know that there are some other options but I'm looking to spend a few thousand and I don't think they do sites that cheap.

Facebook groups, forums etc.

Any suggestions of reliable groups based on your experience?

No, not really, I'm in a smaller country where there isn't that many options. However, for what you want, spending a few thousand, just try any affiliate group or even hobby groups. What you want is someone having made a nice hobby site, but given up on it.

No, not really, I'm in a smaller country where there isn't that many options. However, for what you want, spending a few thousand, just try any affiliate group or even hobby groups. What you want is someone having made a nice hobby site, but given up on it.
Cheers mate - I'll take a look!

I found this post by Matt Diggity earlier and he talks about something similar where he basically looks off page one for his target keyword and makes an reaches out directly to the owner.

Could be interesting to find failed affiliate sites and do something similar.

reaches out directly to the owner
Good luck with this. Most people who aren't in this for the money severely over-value their sweet little precious baby projects. They think because they have an insane emotional attachment to something making no money that everyone else should also value it that highly. For most of them, there's no figure you could offer that would be high enough to desecrate their precious hobby site. For those that would accept a high number, the number isn't remotely based in reality.

What's the best marketplace for sites up to $10K in valuation?​

I assume Flippa, but is there anything else?

I really think it would be interesting if builder society had a flat fee liquidations board with a buy it now asking price + taking offers style enforced format as part of the market. Offers have to be public and u have to have a forum account buy. Posting in threads needs to be binding or have a severe penalty for backing out like losing your account or offer making privileges. - The point is to allow for some public price discovery action to both promote the listings and our community.

I think if lab threads got a free or reduced price listings we would see posters getting earlier liquidity events at higher valuations than people would expect. We have a lot of strategic lurkers here with the capacity to take puzzle pieces made by other members and make them exponentially more valuable in a real hurry. Call me an optimist but I bet we'd all accelerate the rate we're making each other collectively richer. Specialization isnt a meme.

Hey all, I've decided to sell off one of my sites. I'm currently going through due diligence on Investor's Club and Motion Invest, but I don't think I'll get my target multiple (x45 on L12M) and I'm kind of wary of listing publicly on the Flipping Websites Facebook group.
Can someone recommend a private buyer or broker? Alternatively, if you'd go the Facebook Group route, how would you go about the sale?

Post some basic none niche revealing information here in the bst that you’re looking to liquidate and are taking qualified offers from people who can prove they’re qualified.

Buy the solo email promoting your thread

If you don’t like the look of any offers you get, nothing is stopping you from talking to a broker.

My one month exclusivity ends with Motioninvest today and I'm looking for other places to sell my website. Already been rejected by Empire Flippers, FEinternational and one other I can't remember because my site doesn't meet their minimum income threshold.

Any suggestions here?

Post a bst ad soliciting best offers.
Do 30 days so you don’t short yourself.

Buy an email to the Buso list.

Tip the engineeer if you get a favorable valuation.

Post a bst ad soliciting best offers.
Do 30 days so you don’t short yourself.

Buy an email to the Buso list.

Tip the engineeer if you get a favorable valuation.
New to this. Is bst short for builder's society?

New to this. Is bst short for builder's society?
BST is forum speak for "Buy Sell Trade" which refers the a marketplace section on a forum, and in this case, yeah he's referring to Builder Society (BuSo is how people abbreviate it).

The marketplace and/or an email sponsorship could help you reach active users and those who may not have visited recently but still read the emails.

Other options, I fear, depending on how low the revenue is, are limited to stuff like Flippa or maybe some Facebook groups. Flippa can suck in terms of wading through crappy people just looking to get access to your analytics and copy you, but you can fetch decent sales there for sure.

Hi, I'm very new to this but I have a niche website that's doing pretty well, and I wanted to know where I can offer it for sale.

The thing is that the site is not monetized because I wanted to use it for my professional practice, but due to a career change I thought maybe someone might be interested in the site for their professional practice or to grow traffic and monetize with advertising and products.

My question is, where could I offer it for sale?

TIA

Back