Places to Sell Websites

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Can't believe this was 7 months ago but I think some people still need this.

A lot of sites have changed their bottom lines since then. Anyone discovered new sources?

Are there any solid alternatives to Flippa? I know that there are some other options but I'm looking to spend a few thousand and I don't think they do sites that cheap.

bernard

BuSo Pro
Are there any solid alternatives to Flippa? I know that there are some other options but I'm looking to spend a few thousand and I don't think they do sites that cheap.

Facebook groups, forums etc.

bernard

BuSo Pro
Any suggestions of reliable groups based on your experience?

No, not really, I'm in a smaller country where there isn't that many options. However, for what you want, spending a few thousand, just try any affiliate group or even hobby groups. What you want is someone having made a nice hobby site, but given up on it.

No, not really, I'm in a smaller country where there isn't that many options. However, for what you want, spending a few thousand, just try any affiliate group or even hobby groups. What you want is someone having made a nice hobby site, but given up on it.
Cheers mate - I'll take a look!

I found this post by Matt Diggity earlier and he talks about something similar where he basically looks off page one for his target keyword and makes an reaches out directly to the owner.

Could be interesting to find failed affiliate sites and do something similar.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
reaches out directly to the owner
Good luck with this. Most people who aren't in this for the money severely over-value their sweet little precious baby projects. They think because they have an insane emotional attachment to something making no money that everyone else should also value it that highly. For most of them, there's no figure you could offer that would be high enough to desecrate their precious hobby site. For those that would accept a high number, the number isn't remotely based in reality.

bernard

BuSo Pro

What's the best marketplace for sites up to $10K in valuation?​

I assume Flippa, but is there anything else?

private buyers :smile:

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
I really think it would be interesting if builder society had a flat fee liquidations board with a buy it now asking price + taking offers style enforced format as part of the market. Offers have to be public and u have to have a forum account buy. Posting in threads needs to be binding or have a severe penalty for backing out like losing your account or offer making privileges. - The point is to allow for some public price discovery action to both promote the listings and our community.

I think if lab threads got a free or reduced price listings we would see posters getting earlier liquidity events at higher valuations than people would expect. We have a lot of strategic lurkers here with the capacity to take puzzle pieces made by other members and make them exponentially more valuable in a real hurry. Call me an optimist but I bet we'd all accelerate the rate we're making each other collectively richer. Specialization isnt a meme.