My story. Motivator. Tough to make the Dream Happen

t I would do if I didn't have

Nah. I have goals that wouldn't agree with that.

This may sound arrogant to some but I just know I'm a multi-millionaire future. I've been intertwined in millions before.. but i dont value money.... i value life... i've had great experiences & get sidetracked by life but i know my value.

And I'm very intuitive.

I've had a precocious talent for "creating business & recognizing trends,' since I was in elementary school through til' today.

Literally got in trouble for selling kids pictures i traced of dinosaurs.... A parent found out I was getting all the lunch money of one particular kid, so the school Principle told me I was wrong for selling at school? ?? LOL. 4 years later I was the 5th grade head of Treasury.

Middle school.... I learned the value of angling in gambling.... . i also figured out some other not so great habits where I got boxes of sports cards... Sold the cards worth great money to card shops and the less valuables, I sold as my own pcks to kids at school

By high school... forget about.. LOL

Anyhow , I've always known where to find the money... And i realized 2 things.

1) Money never disappears. It's physical. It's just about how hard we go to find it. You could have it all if you push yourself enough..... and nobody kills you b/c at certain levels it's definitely a silent war fought.

2) At worse...case.... Money is made by a mans hands.......... There's always others who make it. So it's really valueless..... Going broke takes 'drive' towards being ignorant just as getting rich, simply takes drive towards figuring out where to get it.

ANYHOW. Yeah, so my ideas are AMAZING.
I'm not just saying that either. I've never had an idea that flopped, which I sold to someone else.

But I've got a ton of stories where people didnt take my ideas seriously and lost tons.

- I owed Harris Publications like $5k back in like 2006..... THe CFO, I offered him some advice in exchange for clearing the debt. He told me no. I told him anyway. I said , Youtube will be a big thing of the future where millions can be made from interviews with celebs and their magazines would go obselete in time. They didn't believe me because i was young.... They missed millions of dollars literaly.

- Daymond John, shark Tank.. i tried to tell them about investing in websites and affiliate marketing about that same time... which included ecommerce & affiliate commissions... LOL fast forward to like 2017, he's finally using the idea and co-owned a tour with some guy doing drop-shipping for eBay seminars..... SMH.. Offering so much less but so much later. He could have profitted millions but again, took my youth as ignorance.

- Told people on WickedFire about YouTube being a gold mine and you could amke thousands if not millions from YouTube video ranking back in like 2009. I made an eBook about it. Users laughed at me, argued and said I was a fool. I bet 99% of those same people now use YouTube or have used it in some capacity in the exact manor i spoke of. Forgetting their own ignorance & arrogance ...

The good thing i've learned from all this.. I never want to bet he person who turns the right talent away.

Charles Floate immediately saw the use of my Google NEws service that was offered here on BUSO. He acquired the company. Smart man ... he gets it

Anybody who's not using this service now is missing a ton of money. Why?

1 - It's immediate ORAGNIC marketing b/c its' on google search within an hour usually
2 - the google links rank faster
3 - Real editorial sites grow, which means domain authority grows, which means link juice to your site... grows.. which increases your site rank NATURALLY

I've been doing this for years with Google news. Sicne at least 2005... so i know....the ins/outs well and figured out a technique to really make it work. It's not as simple as I post here... but it's legit, organic, and the eCommerce business I listed has already earned over $11k , off an investment I made of less than $1k.. in under 4 months... and my site's sales are going up as links pointing to it, increase in value with these editorial/news sites domain authority growing

I have bigger ideas to go with my project here... that i told a friend about but he never listened either. So i said I'd do it myself now since I needed to find a new directino.

His confidence was arrogance... lots of ingelligence but low intuitiveness ....

If all goes well, I'll either sell my brand to pay for house & car (goal) OR just get a multi-million deal by Christmas. We'll see.

I'm thankful though for people who see the value in what i do. That's a blessing that i do have those few who get it.... and usually they are very well off financially and buy my services immediately in bulk. Once I have the raft, I have no problem rowing my way to a new land and building a luxury boat. I'm blessed with that gift of 'creating useful business ideas & spotting trends' .

Man. Gotta say. Coming from a small state like South Carolina and not being from a privileged class where generations of wealth exist, it's fucking taxing.

I really just this post asa journal but.............wow..................

Car wreck to September being the worst business month and I just hd 2 people I knew die of the weirdest shit

One friend fell off the ledge of 5th floor balcony onto his neck trying to cross balconies and enter his apartment, as he was locked out

Then there's this kid I was trying to work with to help promote on the internet..........and some bully, beating up his sister, demanded she call him to fight.. even put video on facebook slapping her and saying call him.............

Then when this guy I was helping become a popular YoUTuber, goes to confront the guy..He pulls out a gun and kills him

So , being these are not people i see everyday.. I'm not totally hurt but I just feel like I've seen so much shit in life I have to question what's the meaning of it all............. People think im crazy when i tell them about my times of feeling suicidal... but i lost my best female friend in the 10th grade; i mean a girl I literally knew since first grade and she loved me like no other has in my life. Literally defended me like a natural instinct at times .

A few cousins died.. A kid who looked up to me for my artistic talents (I was liked in HS by most), was always excited to talk to me ... he was killed .. alcohol related accident, the same as my other friend.. high school basketball teammate, shot, and would die years later from complications of the shooting......

Cancer deaths... natural deaths....

I can't / don't wnat to remember how many people died behind Spouse/relationship disputes.. if you're not frm SC, look up the stats.... it's horrendous.

I don't know if I'm crazy for feeling taxed spiritually by all this or if everyone's had a life story line like this.

Sometimes I feel like I just need to crawl back to whatever lifestyle i was created in and just give in to the life.

Life's crazy though......... I just needed to type this out.

No i'm not going to commit suicide... I dont drink or smoke, b/c I'm pretty sure if I did drugs/booze..it would get really bad.... I try to stay sober and just reach the goals I have set to make sure my children have head starts in life but wow.................... I wish I could be like those people who don't feel shit sometimes... but then again, who would i be?Would i even have made it

Last edited:
There are two cards in life - the pity card and the responsibility card.

Everyone goes through challenges, even privileged people.
The successful ones use challenges, predicaments, and pain as fuel to work harder. They hardly use the pity card because they understand it doesn't lead them closer to their goal.

Sure you get sympathy temporarily. Is that what you want? Or do you prefer to dig deeper and take responsibility by saying, "this is occurring and it's out of my control. I will not break. Rather, I will focus on what I can control and take my life to the next level in order to provide a better future for my family"? I can assure you that the latter will garner respect from those around you and you will become more resilient which can transfer to business when times get beyond stressful.

At the end of the day, what do you want?
Respect or pity. You choose.

And if you're in a state of inaction, you don't need motivation, you need the discipline to find inspiration.
Get inspired and you will take massive action. When you're in momentum, motivation will flow.

How do you get inspired? Introspection, Exposure to new stimulus, browsing BuSo and stumbling upon some retard who's surpassing you, etc.

Life is like art. Everything's up for interpretation.

People like myself, could give 2 shits about your respect or pity. Neither have a value in my life.

We just play the hand that's dealt and let people study it.

The things I value:
- Helping Others & connecting on a higher vibration
- Achieving the Dreams/Goals
- And leaving leaving your legacies better off than you were.

However, when you are helping people reach diff goals and they die before you can finish out the Dream... It's a gift and a curse. Like a tattoo burned into your soul to motivate you but you always just wonder why and what if? But the motivation is how those people cheered you on and were genuine. So you push on in the mission b/c you're the 'chosen one'

My motivation is all internal. Rarely external. But people I work with and converse with, do inspire me internally.

I see through people via reading their habits (whether behind a computer or in real life) enough to not care about most people's views.

Most dont even know their own reality, so why would I care about their thoughts on me?

BUT... I hope me being honest, gives off some value. That's why i share. I've done better than most people inl ife and i think humility and honesty helps others. Even if i myself have struggles.

Last edited:
Jut as I share the bad, let me share the good

So what I did to get over this little down vibe, i took time off from work and just focused on completing jobs I had open and doing things I liked. it was definitely a draining energy I was carrying a second.

Now I'm back at it and seeing my business sales go up and trying to launch a new project as one seems to be trending out.

For person who's empathic , like myself, it's a great idea to take vacations and September is probably the best month for this since business is bad in this month, historically.

I ned a solid car camping adventure. Been without my jeep a while, that would be great.

I find this to be great to keep your vibes high:

Can't lie. i've been out of the country now for about 15 months. And i'm sometimes thinking Ill never go back.

The beauty of America is the value it gives us from education, basic resources, etc.... But once you graduate into the rat race, the earliest exit seems the best.

Literally went from homeless in a car to a penthouse with ocean views in 1 year thanks to the internet resources available in the US. Just can't be in limbo once out of the US.

It's balance or die in many countries I've seen,.. well.. living outside the city.

Can't lie. i've been out of the country now for about 15 months. And i'm sometimes thinking Ill never go back.

The beauty of America is the value it gives us from education, basic resources, etc.... But once you graduate into the rat race, the earliest exit seems the best.

Literally went from homeless in a car to a penthouse with ocean views in 1 year thanks to the internet resources available in the US. Just can't be in limbo once out of the US.

It's balance or die in many countries I've seen,.. well.. living outside the city.

What's so special about America exactly? I didn't get it.

What's so special about America exactly? I didn't get it.

The basic resources we have in America....... to 'make the Dream happen" are def better than any other country I've been. The well-rounded education and free resources; The fact Americans absorb various cultures and histories, to prepare us for almost any habit/custom in the world ; The money that's damn near growing on trees for those willing to plant a seed and make something grow.

However, I've also found for places where people have felt defeated for generatons, it's easier for those who are focused to achieve high levels in those places

But in America..... there's a head start factor that's undeniable from all I've seen. AND the abundance of money and ability to interchange locations when one burns out, NOWHERE has that but America.

I've not been to Western Europe yet though. I know the land of the English is the battery in the back of America in some way......................

I'll never forget this post as long as I live.

It's crazy to read this post and now Im looking from my rooftop of a Caribbean island ... that has an ocean view and jacuzzi..........

Temporary escape from the rat race of America

All praises to the most high! A lot of things can happen when you're down like I wa, but I survived and about to take things to a new level.

I'll snap a photo soon.

the rooftop view:
GnD2FEJ.jpg

Currently embarking on a new biz level . Hopefully I get accepted into a new clientele group as ive expanded in business. More things great to show if so.

Haven't touched $350k in a year in a long time...... hoping i can break that trend this year.

Then my goals:
2nd car, house

Giving my son his first car this year as well........ as the 2nd car, will let me downgrade my jeep to a 2 door and let my son have the 4 door .. possibly. We'll see!

Last edited:
the rooftop view:
GnD2FEJ.jpg

Currently embarking on a new biz level . Hopefully I get accepted into a new clientele group as ive expanded in business. More things great to show if so.

Haven't touched $350k in a year in a long time...... hoping i can break that trend this year.

Then my goals:
2nd car, house

Giving my son his first car this year as well........ as the 2nd car, will let me downgrade my jeep to a 2 door and let my son have the 4 door .. possibly. We'll see!

I can almost guess where this is.

I'm going to be vague and say it is Southern Europe, did I guess right?

I can almost guess where this is.

I'm going to be vague and say it is Southern Europe, did I guess right?

Nah. Caribbean :smile: . Europe's a bumer right now and cold. This photo was about 77 degree weather lol

made a life changing decision today

I've realized and accepted i'm not a person who's totally driven by material wealth.

I do passionately enjoy business and achieving however.

BUT............I dont want to die with a ton of wealth while watch people around me starve and the kids I see are going through struggles.

I rather die leaving memories of diff experiences in different communities. Especially the youth. Spreading love and being remembered for an emotional moment of happiness.

Maybe others won't want this and I will still help youth who may be that other type of person, succeed at their goals

Make money. Spread the money in a way to uplift communities that have given me something, i wasn't born into.

Paradigm shift!

Been a beautiful couple of years. Now i'm in South America. It's amazing how far i've come through dedication and hard work.

Always been focused on getting to my highest Dreams and really experiencing life and the world.

One thing I'm seeing now is :
Wow.... Consumerism is the reason my countries are so far behind the US. We like mateiral things in the US but i think 'we have so much' we get over it where as other countries sell it all, to get a taste and chasing the image we spread via Hollywood all their lives. And they fail to realize, we have a very serious education and wisdom of diversity.

A lot of places I'm seeing are ALL IMAGE with nothing behind it. Great people, but the lack of education make them victims of the predators (high class) .

I do believe in equality myself but this is just what I see. The good people get ran over by dumbasses who do anything for that 'image' only to end up, at the bottom with the people they ran over or dead on the inside.. hooked on drugs and booze

Though I enjoy seeing the world, the education system we have in america + the cultural diversity truly makes it the best place in the world. We get a piece of 'every country' in one and can predict everything else everyone does b/c we go to high school with each other and share habits that are innately existent from kids 1-2 generations removed from a migrant bloodline

The 'base' of an American makes us great and our only weakness is racism probably.

Just food for thought tonight.

Back