My story. Motivator. Tough to make the Dream Happen

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
So. Just a bit of motivation from somebody's who down right now but will never be kept out of the success.

I been poor and I been rich... and you know what.. i choose rich every fucking time but if I have to be poor for a second to do what's needed for fam/friends, i can manage .

I had a seriously GREAT run on the web 2002 through 2017's end..

But let me take you back .. before this, i was passionate about music & basketball. I sold my music in high school to anyone that would listen and got a song on Clemson University radio, which took off... made me a bit of a buzz around the town. I knew then, my dream would be to be successful in music one day. This led to me seeing a few artists from Texas being super succesful with the internet and I began to learn. NOBODY Believed I could make anything happen. Everyone thought my internet shit was a joke.

I founded a groundbreaking website in 2002 , which i sold to one of the founders of instacart in 2008, when he was just a millionaire (but still... well into millions lol).

Fast forward again.........
As a 20-something male I founded another groundbreaking project that combined models, my camera, & a product niche I loved. Taking pictures of women for a living .... Cool shit for any guy under 25 i must admit.
I let this project go though.. too many girls didn't really want to model. They just wanted attention and their 'young self' was effecting their 'new path' into being a fully clothed teacher or Government worker etc LOL

To go with this, I also started a subscription site where i gave people the product from that niche at lowest prices on-line more or less. I was getting like $49 to $99 per membership ... I sold this business off to a friend.

After this, about 2009 , I had a Youtube moment. Went viral and figured out how to scale things with SEO. Before people knew you could point links at videos, i as crushing it. I pointed this out on Wickedfire and wrote an eBook about it.. EVERYONE on WickedFire mocked me and took it as a joke. Now all those same people are doing those same techniques, started probably 3 years after my eBook (i sold a few copies, not many).

It was fun though with YOuTube..Got paid for appearances and all. Covered the hometown newspaper, made it to hollywood as one of YouTube's first groups to enter the Culver City YouTube space

Then .....once in Hollywood and I saw how fake entertainment was....... I was a bit annoyed ... plus I was losing steam / energy to blog and i couldn't provide links to my videos the way I was before... etc etc... And I found affiliate marketing. Oh.... once i found AMing, i had a life chanaging run from ~2012 or 2013 - 2015. Then 2016-2017, i banged it out for a bit and made some more dreams happen. Traveled the world. I have photos from around 2008 where i was sitting on my bed with the city skylines of the world I dreamed of seeing...... and by 2017, I had photos in those cities. Amazing life.

Now, in came 2018. I met a person who i cared about but soon became the 'crutch' of . I took on their wars and gave up my money and time to help them seem 'right' in life. Why? I didn't come from a wealthy background so I could relate. They were striving but their family was holding them back in some very wrong ways..... anyhow, all of 2018, i spent money and had no time.

The result? I went broke. From all the problems I helped fix .. i lost myself .. lots of stress and issues i had dodged all my life successfully. .. they finally found their way to me.... I even Even sold my gold and diamonds because I wasn't healed myself from all the negativity I was around and people kicking me when I was down.

So be end of 2018:
I was fighting my way back. I learend how to work reddit and launched a successful subred with 2k followers that are active.

I got on eBay.... By Jan 2019.. was almost doing $10k in sales the first month and stabilziing my life once more BUT they then cancelled my paypal saying i was high risk.. no other reasons.. no negatives on my account.

So, i transition into getting others to sell what I found I could sell.... And it went okay at first but once volume went high, I had to start cutting back because people couldn't handle the customers of ebay.

Meantime, i launched my own brand store with the product I knew were selling and that's been going well but it's not stable on Google so.... I don't have $$$ yet

In short... i'm still broke but I now know how to do product launches, funnel pages, reddit pushes, found new google news posts sources, have web site developers from Central EUrope (Trustable) & learned new SEO strategies....... BUT, i'm now living out of my car a few days until i get to a new place , just pushing through the madness waiting on my break.

And the funny thing, I just remembered my website of 11 years, one which i launched with my YouTube Career..... has a lot of bcklinks & content.... so i'm going to use it to fundraise and sell a limited amount of links.

moral of the story:
- Your ideas are the most valuable thing you will have as an entrepreneur
- What you've done in the past can never be erased or diminished. With the internet, many times, it can be revamped for new profit
- Ownership is important
- Starting over, forces you to learn new things sometimes that will take you up to the "Super Saiyan" version of your Goku self

As i type this, I'm in a public library ... most of my stuff in storage... and what i'm traveling to my next AirBNB rental with is in my car.

NEVER STOP! We all go through it. Just everyone's not ready to admit it.

I just want to admit it so when the stories talk about me, people know it waasn't fake.

Last edited:
We had similar starts. I did the exact same music thing in high school. Sold copies locally, sold physical copies all around the globe to nearly every major country and smaller ones I didn't even know existed at the time. Ended up in the newspaper. Same story!

It's also how I got involved with the internet. Though I had built what are basically web 2.0's about anime (before anyone knew what it was) and aliens (lol) on Geocities, I eventually built my own artist site, ecommerce store, and forum. Learned HTML, CSS, all that. That was like 20 years ago. Time friggin flies.

Great story and real insight into the hustle, the ups and downs, and the need to protect yourself, time, and resources from poisonous people.

We had similar starts. I did the exact same music thing in high school. Sold copies locally, sold physical copies all around the globe to nearly every major country and smaller ones I didn't even know existed at the time. Ended up in the newspaper. Same story!

It's also how I got involved with the internet. Though I had built what are basically web 2.0's about anime (before anyone knew what it was) and aliens (lol) on Geocities, I eventually built my own artist site, ecommerce store, and forum. Learned HTML, CSS, all that. That was like 20 years ago. Time friggin flies.

Great story and real insight into the hustle, the ups and downs, and the need to protect yourself, time, and resources from poisonous people.

I feel like it was worth it honestly. The person i did that for is a friend, even now . I feel their decisions are a bit backwards sometimes but still, made a lot of people stare truth in the face.

The people who tried to kick me while i was down though; Different story

That's hilarious on Geocities. I had one of those too.. i started learning HTML basics with a Kobe Bryant fan page on Geo Cities. Wow. And my first site had a big forum... the one i sold...

So I've been just living out of my car for the last week, excluding 2 days to 'refresh'

I've traveled 2 states, city hopping and learning the homeless life

I'm doing this to just build money to invest really...........and i kind of always said I wanted to let go of all the materal shit and just go.... so it's a 2 for 1 for me... and a pleasure to continue minus the nights of 40 degree weather.. that's a bit of a challenge lol Thank god I bought a nice fleece blanket about a year ago (blanket of fate)

So.. what I've learned........

Places to get free wifi that's solid:
1 - Library
2 - Whole Foods
3 - Barnes and Nobles
4 - Starbucks

Places to Park and Sleep
1 - Walmart 24 hour parking lots.. police don't bother you
2 - Rest Stops
3 - Major truck stop gas stations (Luvs, Hot Spot, etc) / Usually have showers at the larger ones

I had to learn all this myself. Figured I'd share the info in case someone else might face some obstacles one day or just want to hit the road with no end goal of destination.

Any tips:
1- have that sunscreen blinder for the front windshield
2- I'd reccommend having some sort of blinder for the side windows as well. My rears are naturally tinted (jeep life).
3- a cooler is nice touch
4 - Put your stuff in storage and by all means, pay your storage fees. Have restraint to not lose all your ownings.

It's crazy. I have a ton of knowledge to earn right now but i had no money to invest after choosing to help others last year. I wouldn't go as far as I did last year again but...........not mad i did either. If you really 'want it' ... shit like this won't bother you... you handle

Wow.. talking about being invested.

What are the steps form here?

Do you know where you want to settle (state/city), what you are looking for in terms of apartment/house - size, location etc?

If, how long are you planning on continuing the homeless life?

Do you want to explore more cities / states before?

How much are you really saving? AFAIK, costs balloon wihtout a home as well - for example you can't stock food without refrigeration, etc..

Wow.. talking about being invested.

What are the steps form here?

Do you know where you want to settle (state/city), what you are looking for in terms of apartment/house - size, location etc?

If, how long are you planning on continuing the homeless life?

Do you want to explore more cities / states before?

How much are you really saving? AFAIK, costs balloon wihtout a home as well - for example you can't stock food without refrigeration, etc..

Yeah, you have to learn how to live on a budget something serious without the fridge.

I keep basics for breakfast in car
  1. i eat raw eggs with orange juice (from gym habits)
  2. I've learned grocery stores cook food rather cheap (whole chicken $5)
  3. keep a cereal bar, oatmeal, & cereal with me
  4. Raw fruits and veggies aren't expensive

How long of a term?
1) Dont know. Honestly doesn't bother me right now. If i can get my bills paid and keep it pushing like this, saving money.. I could do it for a month or two..... I'd try to stay at an airbnb or something like once every 7 to 10 days just to get a full body rest.. If i was in a countryside area... aww man.. I'd be swimming in lakes, fishing, etc .... sleeping on earth.. lol

So the coolest thing i found out.

Truck Stops have showers.... I already knew this but I never used one.. So i decided to use it instead of AirBNB.. it's $12 to shower.

SURPRISINGLY these showers are super nice. super clean. It's basically a master suite bathroom kind of setup with mirrors, lights, full shower, sitting area, toilet......

I got to shave, clean up.. etc nice...

They provide toiletries as well if you want......

To clarify, I went to a Pilot Truck Stop ... not sure if they are Top of the line or what but I can use these no problem. I just prefer super early hours (2-5am) because once Truckers wake up... there will be a line many times.

So the coolest thing i found out.

Truck Stops have showers.... I already knew this but I never used one.. So i decided to use it instead of AirBNB.. it's $12 to shower.

SURPRISINGLY these showers are super nice. super clean. It's basically a master suite bathroom kind of setup with mirrors, lights, full shower, sitting area, toilet......

I got to shave, clean up.. etc nice...

They provide toiletries as well if you want......

To clarify, I went to a Pilot Truck Stop ... not sure if they are Top of the line or what but I can use these no problem. I just prefer super early hours (2-5am) because once Truckers wake up... there will be a line many times.

Maybe check out some coworking spaces.

Don't know what's the price in the U.S., but here a "hot desk" costs 99 EUR per month, which includes a cool room to work from 24/7, kitchen with a fridge, microwave, free coffee, water, sometimes snacks, a restroom with Xbox n shit, and a bathroom with a shower. Also, there usually are a lot of freelancers and startup people around who like to talk. :wink:

Maybe check out some coworking spaces.

Don't know what's the price in the U.S., but here a "hot desk" costs 99 EUR per month, which includes a cool room to work from 24/7, kitchen with a fridge, microwave, free coffee, water, sometimes snacks, a restroom with Xbox n shit, and a bathroom with a shower. Also, there usually are a lot of freelancers and startup people around who like to talk. :wink:

Great idea. I just watched & posted a travel video with a guy talking bout this and didn't even think about doing it.. Great way to point out the obvious.

I do like the solitude at the moment as i'm building though. It's been making me take advantage of time to read and create content a lot better.

Its' weird. I find living like this to be peaceful and i get more done with my time... by far.

reading a ton more.. i get more work done on library.

Really considering continuing this lifestyle a while

So i rented a spot for 2 days to actually focus on a few things and i needed long periods for uploads.

I really noticed already, productivity goes down for some reason for me like this .... i guess because i'm no alienating myself.

Also I'm actually having unhealthier habits too I notice once stagnant in a home....

When im living in my car.

i wake up, hit the park.. Walk some Always active & moving at diff parts of the day.

Once in library, i work straight for like 8 hours. A basic lunch break.
Then I go to Barnes and Nobles , where i continue to work & it's a 15-20 minute commute. I work there another 4 hours.
If it's warm day I may skip B&N and just go hoop with people

Then After B&N, I go to a spot to sleep. There's wifi there so I usually do a little more small work, before i sleep. I sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning (and i get GREAT sleep at these spots b/c it's all truckers around ).. lol

Wake up.. repeat.

I'm reading a new book too. "The Science of Success - Wallace D Wattles" . Amazing. Got it for $7 at B&N on sale. It is fucking motivation to really remind you what life is about and how energy works in the science of success. A GREAT READ & motivator.

9781435165557_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

just got done with the Richest man in Babylon:

205360.jpg

This really gave me great motivation on saving. PAYING YOURSELF is a great way to motivate yourself. Amazing!

Crazy. So i'm sitting at McDonald's working until like 12 tonight.... why? A woman who got dropped off by a guy, with all her stuff... seemed to be going through some sort of issue.

I am a vvery chill person and don't judge, so I talk. She's explaing to me everything from her kids to ex-husband to her 10k breast implants.. I couldn't tell if she was promoting 'a service' or if she was literally off a bit in the mind, and somebody needed to be aware of where she was at.

Her convo had me unable to work diligently.. so i drug out writing articles for the LInk SNack Pack clientele & my own biz that i was doing....

As a youth I would have thought she was on drugs or crazy but i just kept thinking about the meaning of meeitng such a person.

One thing i noticed in her story and even in this night...

She had a history of pretty much jumping man to man, gaining benefits from them, then they boot her I guess.. ................. I felt like it was God telling me to watch out forthe 'neediness' because, i noticed.. she even tried to use me. She kept trying to run a pity story about not having money to eat and being so hungry.. lost her cards.. etc etc

but in the end.. she used the change she had in a bag. She also found an EBT card. And i also noticed everything she said was sort of 'angled' to tell me her needs. She never took advice or even considered it. It was like her brain was too hardwired on using another.

I mean, i know women can be like this but i feel like i got a whole lifestory, bible style, delivered to me ... a be strong and like DARE said in elementary school. "Just Say No" to women who are extra needy and inconsiderate of your advice.

Egh........... Random day's adventure while i'm homeless and Car Livin' ......

I may give up the streets though shortly.. It keeps me motivated to be honest and i like my little work routine and cycle....... but i may save up and go to italy in April for a short while if I can earn enough & find someone to manage my internet store here.

Plus.. sh-t.. it's getting cold here..... i slept in my car on a 35 degree night. IT's no joke .. Lol I have 2 blankets, 1 so big it doubles over and it def still rough... ....anything closer to 30 and i'm pretty sure i'm turning into frosty the snowman

I admire that you keep on fighting in a positive and disciplined way.

Interesting story about the woman and McDonalds. Those people are very dangerous. Unless you have life experience it would be easy to fall victim for such a person, as they have life long experience of manipulating people. It takes experience and knowledge to defend yourself from their toxic ways.

What fascinates me is that they have no shame at all. They can sit for hours, using every strategy in the manipulation book, to get access to your wallet. Once they have no tactics left and realize that they won't get any where, they can, openly, take up their wallet and show that they have money..

It goes to show how narcissistc they are and how little empathy they have for others. A total lack of respect for others. If they had at least a little shame in their body, they would try to hide the fact that they had money in their pocket this whole time. But it's just a chess game for some people, and other people are just pieces in this game.

I wish you all the best

But it's just a chess game for some people, and other people are just pieces in this game.
In a way, isn't that exactly what we're doing as internet marketers?

I mean, the good ones will provide value and feel good about themselves. But at the end of the day, it's still about making more money (By playing chess with our audience and winning.)

That woman does 'marketing' in her own way, and she's not bullshitting herself. She'll do anything to get it her way. And I kind of admire people like that. What I meant to say is that we shouldn't be so judgmental of people who are basically doing the same thing as us, but in a different way.

Not saying that I like gold diggers, lol. But there's something valuable to learn from them.

That woman does 'marketing' in her own way, and she's not bullshitting herself. She'll do anything to get it her way. And I kind of admire people like that. What I meant to say is that we shouldn't be so judgmental of people who are basically doing the same thing as us, but in a different way.

Not saying that I like gold diggers, lol. But there's something valuable to learn from them.

Yeah, that's how I sort of look at this woman. Positive perspective.
She's selling and i'm proud to say I wasn't buying. I just kept focused on myself.
I think we all encounter these types of people on the road to riches... ESPECIALLY when self-employed as people tend to think money falls off trees in this lifestyle.

NPR had an interesting speaker one day ... talking about how people who earn money tend to develop a habit of alienation . They learn to find more value in business relationships (hiring people) than regular personal relationships based on unstable emotional characters. I must say , this is me in part.

Thiis is why i like the car lifestyle....

I said Amen like twice during the broadcast LOL

In a way, isn't that exactly what we're doing as internet marketers?

I mean, the good ones will provide value and feel good about themselves. But at the end of the day, it's still about making more money (By playing chess with our audience and winning.)

Not at all. At least not me.

I market things that I believe are actually good and that people want. I don't promote products that I don't agree with or haven't researched. It's cliché to say, but I, and many others, actually provide value.

People trying to manipulate/beg/trick you in real life to get into your pockets is a complete different thing. I don't try to trick or fool anyone. And if they do buy something through me, they buy something that they want.

Judging by your post I can only assume that you are scamming people online or have done so in the past. But far from all of us have done that. I think you are projecting your own experiences and (lack of) morals on-to others and that's not right.

The only similarity this woman has with Internet marketers is that we both chase money. Saying that we are doing the same thing says a lot about your business and character, to be honest.

If that's your premise, then Internet marketing can be connected to ISIS, Michael Jacksons Neverland and Al Capone.

Not at all. At least not me.

I market things that I believe are actually good and that people want. I don't promote products that I don't agree with or haven't researched. It's cliché to say, but I, and many others, actually provide value.

People trying to manipulate/beg/trick you in real life to get into your pockets is a complete different thing. I don't try to trick or fool anyone. And if they do buy something through me, they buy something that they want.

Judging by your post I can only assume that you are scamming people online or have done so in the past. But far from all of us have done that. I think you are projecting your own experiences and (lack of) morals on-to others and that's not right.

The only similarity this woman has with Internet marketers is that we both chase money. Saying that we are doing the same thing says a lot about your business and character, to be honest.

If that's your premise, then Internet marketing can be connected to ISIS, Michael Jacksons Neverland and Al Capone.

I think you're going levels deeper than the rest of us.

I think the other guy is just keeping a positive energy flow spin on the world.

Could be wrong. But, the world is perfect as is. Everything that isn't aggreable upon is still what makes US , here, great at what we do. Hate it or love it, what we may consider 'losers' are happy with their life. And those 'losers' are what make us 'Winners' in society's construct.

But at the end of the day.... MONEY is never going to equate to happinees. Her little 'kick' of persuading men....doesnt' bother me. The "Power of No" is forever within anyone's grasp.

The greatness of life. Free Will.

With this said... I agree on being 'good' but i think most people doing good, are literally doing good of some sort to receive the returned energy. Law of Karma. Intenet vs Survival. blah'bity'blah blah

So , my time in the car has been great.

I really was able to focus my connection to the universe's energy and strengthen my focus and results. I read great books that opened my mind. I met more people, who were very helpful in various ways, because I was always forced to be somewhere public......... trying to get out of the car and do some work.

I really HAD to sleep in my car at first but I knew I'd get out. Then i found comfort in just staying in my car once i started making money because I realized how harmful the closest people to you... become to your energy, time, and focus.

When you're a bum with a nice car and homeless, people leave you to yourelf. That time where you can be to yourself = 1000x more productive.

I even still managed to take care of my kids financially during this time... as well..... i always have them in the thoughts of my plans/risks/equations

End results:
  • 1 business now nets me $$$$ a month
  • I sold $$$$ in links here on BUSO
  • In turn that business was tested by a bigger company, DFY Links, who were so impressed they acquired the company in a cool deal.
  • I'm more than okay now and just hotel hopping to get my Hotels.com 'gold status' back and exploring new cities, while working at hotels with good setup.. as long as I can profit over cost of hotel daily , i'm pretty cool.. I try to stay at the nice spots under $80 i can find.
I never lost focus of my goals for this year:
  • pay off my car
  • buy a house cash
  • get back to owning pets
I want to take care of the two biggest debts possible and still have businesses banking

The most complicated parts of living:

- Knowing where to park ( Walmarts 24 hours, sometimes Lowes/Home Depots allow it, and the best place for me is Truck Stops. The constant buzz of the trucks motors really comforts me when sleeping. I sleep better at truck stops than I do in a regular bed)

- Knowing where to eat for a good price & moderately healthy ( try getting things like whole chickens or cut up chicken, baked from a supermarket like Kroger .. get their side dishes like vegetables and wedges, for the extra calories)

- Knowing how to store food ( get an insulated cooler or bag.... keep goods like juices, yogurts, bars, fruits, jams, butters, veggies, etc inside of this) < even the most perishable can last 36 hours like this without AC.. unless you are in super hot state

- Knowing how to bathe ( Truck Stops have showers that are like $12.... Pilot is the one i'm familir with but there's "TA" too.... you can also wash up in park bathrooms if it's a nice enough area.. i did that shit in early mornings at time.. brushed the teeth, etc.. )

- Knowing how to exercise ( take full use of parks in nicer/upscale areas... walk the track, shoot hoops, do whatever you can. )

- Building relationships to use people for their house as a place to sleem (Hobosexuals)? ( i would never do this. I know what I'm capable of and really don't need anyone in that capacity. I trust life to steer me right, even when times are down. )

Thank you very much for this thread. I ask that you don't end it prematurely. I want to follow your experience all the way to the end.

Thank you very much for this thread. I ask that you don't end it prematurely. I want to follow your experience all the way to the end.

The only end for me is a rich and happy life. I understand the laws of life to the fullest now.

Once you understand you're born to win, until you let the world influence you to feel lesser than you are... You will never fail. And never rely on public image as a source of self security.

The only end for me is a rich and happy life. I understand the laws of life to the fullest now.

Once you understand you're born to win, until you let the world influence you to feel lesser than you are... You will never fail. And never rely on public image as a source of self security.
Of course! (But I was talking about the homeless portion of the journey)

Of course! (But I was talking about the homeless portion of the journey)

Oh. Well. Honestly... I like living out of my car...

naturally, i am a migratory person... I don't like feeling obligated to one location..........and I lve exploring. So the car thing works out TOO well for me... plus the truck stop sleep has been A1....... productivity has hit new highs.

As soon s I settle.. i become less productive so I am trying to develop a way to fix this issue

As soon s I settle.. i become less productive so I am trying to develop a way to fix this issue
Same here. I think the reason I am so interested in this thread is because I am a government employee, and the stagnation/mediocrity/bureaucracy and predictability of everything from the tasks and business cycles to the amount on the paycheck constitute something of a purgatory to me. I have to wonder if leaving it all is the pain I need to inspire change in myself. It's ironic because I apply strong principles to govern my relationships with others, but am so lax about those same principles when it comes time to do anything loving for my self. I want to experience what you're experiencing. Succumbing to fear makes me resentful of myself and the cycle feeds itself.

Same here. I think the reason I am so interested in this thread is because I am a government employee, and the stagnation/mediocrity/bureaucracy and predictability of everything from the tasks and business cycles to the amount on the paycheck constitute something of a purgatory to me. I have to wonder if leaving it all is the pain I need to inspire change in myself. It's ironic because I apply strong principles to govern my relationships with others, but am so lax about those same principles when it comes time to do anything loving for my self. I want to experience what you're experiencing. Succumbing to fear makes me resentful of myself and the cycle feeds itself.

I always admired the story of Jesus b/c he walked away from everything and just began experiencing the world.................... his story has lived on to inspire for centuries because the material things didn't lock him down. Money did not make him whole.

Then we have Lao Tsu of Taoism as well... similar story, that book.

I'm just thankful God lets me see the earth in all it' beautiful glories. People barely even appreciate the skies, rivers, rains, flowers, etc anymore. When was the last time you looked up and appreciate the blue skies on a sunny day?

Oh. Well. Honestly... I like living out of my car...

naturally, i am a migratory person... I don't like feeling obligated to one location..........and I lve exploring. So the car thing works out TOO well for me... plus the truck stop sleep has been A1....... productivity has hit new highs.

Have you thought about living in a motorhome? This would give you the stability and security that you need while meaning that you never have to settle in one place. If you feel like productivity is declining, just drive to somewhere new.

This is what I would do if I didn't have so many darn kids.

Back