Links Links on Fire - Incinerate the SERPs with Real Pre-Outreached Links and a Proprietary Boost

Hello again! It's been exactly two weeks since I've popped in here. We've been busy... so busy, in fact, that you guys had me delivering reports on Halloween night and even Election night. I'm happy to do it, because the internet never sleeps!

Holiday Shoppers are Gearing Up!​

Speaking of special days, I'm sure you guys are aware that Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas are coming. It's go time! The consumer money is about to floooowwww!

Old ladies are putting their knitting needles down and calling all their grand-babies to get gift ideas. Gamers are going to be deciding which GPU will suit their new CPU's and RAM sticks. Musicians are upgrading and splurging. Streamers need webcams and room decorations. Parents are figuring out their budgets so they can load up under the Christmas tree (and give the credit to Santa :wonder:)

This week is the absolute latest to get in in time for "discount weekend" after Thanksgiving, and I definitely recommend ordering ASAP to get your SERPs in order for Christmas shopping. We need time to build the Boosts, so now is the time! Don't let another year pass you by. "Oh, I'll go for it next year"... You're crazy!

Over-Deliveries​

It ain't right for us to be dunking on other vendors as hard as we did in the last update, so this time I'll calm their nerves and just show you three over-deliveries, one of each size:

OrderedDeliveredRD'sLinks
DR40+DR502.92K54.6K
DR40+DR593.46K39.4K
DR40+DR748.09K1.17M

We appreciate you guys and am very glad to be working together. Any time we can over-deliver, we will. When you choose Links on Fire, you choose massive value and big success... let me show you:

Recent Results​

"Value" means nothing if that value doesn't provide results... and that's what we've got: RESULTS.

- BIG CPC RESULTS -

G2wkOQb.jpg

1200 Volume / KD 51
$240 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 13 to 1

- BIG VOLUME RESULTS -

Mwbp3DJ.png

143,000 Volume / KD 36
Ads Not Allowed
6 Links + Boosts
Position 25 to 2

- BIG MONEY RESULTS -

u6Zbytl.jpg

19,000 Volume / KD 43
Ads Not Allowed
4 Links + Boosts
Position 14 to 4

Ads Not Allowed = Ca$hola. Nobody can buy their way ahead of you with ads, and the average revenue per order is insane. I can't tell you what the niches are, but you'd be like "...damn. Money."

The Links... The Links are on Fire!​

We don't need no water, let the motha "hmm hmm" burn! What's burning are the SERPs, and it's scorched earth over here. Your URLs can leave a trail of destruction behind them as they climb up the rankings, leaving everyone else shell shocked, straightening out their helmets and wondering "what in the hell just happened?!?"

Links on Fire, that's what. We know what you're looking for, and that's why we're your solution:
  1. Available & Dependable
  2. Impressive Deliverables
  3. On Time, Every Time
  4. Actual Results
Stop dealing with vendors that embarrass you in front of your clients and act like they don't have the time of day to even talk to you. We're not here to blow smoke up your rear-end and play the turbo-hype game.

We operate in the real world and meet you exactly where you are to find the best URL targets and keyword candidates and move them up the SERPs. And as always, we do the work and you get the glory (and revenue!).

In about 5 minutes time you can hand-off your entire monthly link workload to us and then kick back, let out a sigh of relief, and enjoy a more relaxed pace with the rest of your work. You deserve that.

- Reach Out & Let's Talk -

email: ryuzaki [at] buildersociety [dot] com

-----​

Review

When I first ordered @Ryuzaki 's links, I did it for all the rational reasons:
  • He's a trustworthy, helpful forum member.
  • The price seemed fair, especially for what it offered.
  • The results displayed in the graphs are mouth-watering.
Here's the first thing I didn't know - and only found out AFTER reaching him out.

If you have any appreciation for what he shares on the forums, you know he's thorough, detailed, focused. Dude's basically putting the same energy towards YOUR site. He analyzed my on-page SEO, anchor ratio, pagespeed, everything.

And that was before money exchanged hands!

I ordered two links to two different pages - I'm THAT guy he warns against throughout the sales thread. They've been hovering between 2nd-4th for the past few months with a bunch of so-so links.

I paid my invoice on Tuesday 12:35 PM Eastern. He PMed me at 6:18 PM Thursday, just under 30 hours later, to say that the links were already placed. (He did mention the fast TAT was atypical and he was surprised himself.) He also gave me a URL with a PDF report.

And here's the second thing I found out AFTER ordering the links.

He had a discussion with his partner, the unnamed link geek (I'm gonna call him Eraldo from now on), about the best link placement and the best anchor text. He went on in detail on how Eraldo analyzed my site and even my competition.

My order was for a couple of Molotovs from DR40+ sites. The first link has DR 56; the second, DR 50. The boost is still in progress - 2 to 3 weeks according to his estimates. And then, Google will do its thing.

The links themselves were an $800 value for my $600 investment. (That 33% extra is the cost of the corresponding higher link tier.) But what about their experience and the time they invested into my site? I can't price that. I don't know how much they charge or if they even work as consultants.

tl;dr

In short, Ryuzaki and Eraldo treated my site as if it were their own. THAT's a rare trait. And THAT's what made me a return customer for these links and whatever else Ryusaki decides to sell.

Review - Updated

Here's my update. As a tl;dr, I had bought two links to two separate pages. Both were hovering 2nd-4th when I placed my order.

As of last week, more or less when rankings stabilized, one of the pages ranks #1, the other #2. It's also around when they completed the link boost process.

As for what matters, my profits are 163% higher so far in Nov '20 than November-over-October '19. And I still have 11 days left of Nov '20, including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and so on.

If I had to fix one thing on my experience, it would be to ask @Ryuzaki what his opinion is about how many links I'd need on each page. Instead of telling what I want, I'd ask him what I need. Now that I learned his work is more than thorough, I'd blindly trust him with my next project.

In fact, I'm going to order some more links to my personal site soon. Happy building and good profiting to all y'alls.

Thank you, @DD1, for taking the time to update your review. One link to each page produced over a 2.5x multiplier on profit... Them Links are on Fire!

The Final Consumer Mad Rush Begins!

Black Friday & Cyber Monday came and went. I hope you all had a bountiful harvest. It's not too late to cash in on the final, and perhaps bigger mad rush of buying... Christmas time! But you better get moving because it takes time for Google's algorithm to react.

Two Pieces of SEO News...

Speaking of Google, they announced today that a broad core algorithm update is rolling out starting now:

wIBxkVX.jpg

Also, as you see in the image above, Ahrefs has changed their DR calculations again. They didn't make a big announcement and slid it into a Facebook group, but we have eyes and ears on the ground everywhere.

It seems like they're jumping on excluding the "external redirect" links that have been asked about on BuSo a few times and are sold on Fiverr and other places to artificially boost your DR metric and then scam people with your amazing PBNs or whatever nonsense people are doing these days.

As you can see, they did mention that they've changed the algo more than just excluding these fake links and we should expect our DR scores to fluctuate in either direction by as many as a few points if your profiles are legit. We're already re-running the checks on our entire inventory so we make sure we provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate metrics.

Over-Deliveries

Here's another sampling of the types of over-deliveries we're dishing out like candy. It's not always possible, but when we can, we do!

DR60+DR736.69K450K
DR40+DR635.78K69.2K
DR40+DR703.77K97.1K

Imagine expecting a DR40 and getting a DR70 link... We respect and appreciate every single person and business that places their trust in us to positively impact their rankings. Not only do we deliver but we shoot for the stars.

Recent In-Progress Results

I'm going to share with you a handful of ranking graphs that are in various stages of completion. Some of these will keep on improving, but my goal is to always inform you guys what to expect while the campaign is in progress, not just when it's over.

- BOOST KICKING IN -

pV3Nv8A.jpg

2400 Volume / KD 20
No Ads Allowed
1 Link + Boost
Position 18 to 6
(Edit: make that 4)
(Edit again: make that #1)

This is one of those niches that you aren't allowed to advertise but the demand is astronomical for a large portion of the population globally. The average spend per buyer and the motivation to convert are both so good that it's simply a race for traffic.

You can see that our initial link placement was so strong (DR 63) that there was a sizeable improvement in rankings just from that. Of course, being on page 2 means nothing, and luckily we still had our Boost in play. We started building it out in early November and just before Thanksgiving we unleashed the final tiers.

From the bottom of page 2 to the middle of page 1... they don't all do this well with 1 Link + Boost, but thankfully this one was high DR and responded well. If they don't turn around and ask us to finish this one off, I'll be real surprised. Two or three more bumps in ranking and the traffic could double or triple.

-----

- BOOST FINISHED & SETTLING -

RGwoThG.jpg

1000 Volume / KD 39
$30 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost
Position 29 to 6

This one is a local SERP for the legal niche for a specific service, one that can stay busy and provide a life of luxury with the right exposure. This person's practice went from not-remotely-in-play to smack dab in the middle of the playing field.

It'd be time to celebrate but I think they'll be too busy for that. Better hire some help!

The ranking graph doesn't extend all the way to the start of the campaign but you can see the jump from the initial link placement and then around November the 6th you can see the Boost getting picked up. The jump is equally drastic if not more so if you keep in mind the move from spot 12 to 6 is exponentially more competitive than the one from 29 to 14.

-----

- NO BOOST YET -

szJ9rTo.jpg

480 Volume / KD 47
$2 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 30 to 9

This is a raw look at what our initial link placements can do. Not only are we focused on high DR sites and use phrase match and/or safe anchors (but relevant), we always get you into an extremely relevant article. This works wonders when the site is authoritative and juicy.

We're teeing up for the Boosts now and I expect this ranking to bounce downward a bit before shooting back up and gaining another 2 or 3 spots.

This is for a financial "thing" that some businesses need, and they need someone to do it for them. You get them signed on and they stay for good and likely pick up some of your other services. You can't beat recurring revenue from a one-time link campaign!

-----

- BOOST FINISHED -

ahyUSOU.jpg

1000 Volume / KD 53
$3.50 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts
Position N/A to 23

This one is a local SERP again in a big city for a huge demand service. It's so competitive (KD 53!) that these guys weren't even in the top 100 when we started, despite having a respectably powerful domain with decent page speed and good on-page optimization and even some existing links to the page.

Our initial three link placements moved them up to position 80 or so and would have kept climbing some had we not finished off the Boosts. These popped them waaay up to the top of page 2. That's a monumental improvement but doesn't mean much. Thankfully we're working with them monthly so we'll get them where they need to be.

-----

- BOOST KICKING IN -

hSCczbi.jpg

390 Volume / KD 22
$7 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 18 to 4

This one makes me so happy. They told us, "with even just a few visitors per month this would be a healthy profit for us." They weren't getting anything but competitors snooping on them at the top of page 2.

I'm convinced the keyword difficulty score isn't a 22 but more like a 30-something. It's got some huge players in the top 10, and now there's a new player in town. They're going to be getting more than "just a few visitors" now. I'm hoping we get the go ahead to smash it with another round and see if we can't take the #1 spot.

You can clearly see the impact of the initial link placements and the bouncing around that happened over 3 weeks, and then our Boosts blasted that sucker right on up there. The magic is in the Boosts!

-----

- BOOST KICKING IN -

bOLXqWA.jpg

5500 Volume / KD 27
$1 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 11 to 3

Without saying too much, this ranking is for the general phrase for a beauty product. With that kind of volume and the built in buying intent, moving from the top of page 2 (might as well not exist) to position 3 and 4... we just opened a fire hose of revenue for this business.

You can see the pattern here again, too. The initial link placements have their impact, which I figure is 25% of the total positive movement, and then the Boosts come in and add another 75%. Remember, the higher you rank, the tougher the competition. The SERPs are a logarithmic graph.

-----

Let's Succeed Together

Thanks for all of the interest and business. I'm meeting a lot of you posters and lurkers and am entirely impressed by the sites and clients I'm seeing. I thank you for not only trusting us with knowing about your hard-earned assets but trusting us to work on them with you.

Quarter 4 is about to wrap up and we're looping back around to Quarter 1, with January tending to be abysmal for most of us. The only way to offset the difference is to get more traffic, traffic that's hot and ready to convert.

There's no better place to find converting traffic than in the SERPs. That's where we live, play, and dominate. We're ready to boost your bottom line today.

-----​

Last edited:
Hey, everyone. You guys have kept us busy, so much so that we had to take the time to improve our processes. We revisited our operating procedures, created more detailed training videos, and brought on more employees to help us build out these killer Boosts.

We thank you for trusting us with your own and your client's precious projects, which is why we always try to provide you with tons of...

Over-Deliveries

It's Christmas time and we've been feeling generous. Every single chance we get, we hook you up big time. Look at a sampling of what we pulled out of Santa's sack this time!

DR60+DR8616.9K10.5M
DR50+DR645.39K234K
DR60+DR75106K25.7M
DR40+DR554.8K127K

You think a relevant DR86 link would do some damage to a SERP? What about a DR86 link with a big, fat, proprietary Boost? You know someone's about to climb the ranks to new revenue heights... That's why they're called Links on Fire!

Be Prepared On Your Side

We do work miracles but everything has to be in order. We will do our part, but did you do yours?

Your site needs to be qualified to rank for the keyword you're targeting. We can't push a literal DR5 site to spot #1 ahead of a bunch of DR73 and DR84 sites. Your on-page has to be optimized. Your page speed needs to not offend Google with a poor user experience. Your site can't be penalized nor can the page be suffering from over-optimization.

Here's a nightmare we dealt with from a non-BuSo user recently:

DEVcOmr.png

"Can you rank us on the front page?" Sure, but which of those 9 URLs that you have optimized for the keyword would you like to choose? Google literally can't decide and no amount of links will change that until you de-optimize the non-target URLs.

We do our best to take the time to find easy wins for you in every area of SEO that you can apply to get more mileage out of our Links + Boosts. But some things are beyond the scope of what we're even willing to educate you about.

We can and do work miracles, but we do it through SEO. Please have your house in order so you can receive the full impact of our Links + Boosts.

Sample Report
I realized recently that you guys might appreciate seeing what our reports look like. They're simple, contain all of the data you or your clients will want to see, and come in an attractive deliverable:

oqWlKu4.png

If we over-deliver to the next tier, we color the cell yellow so you'll notice and can tell your clients you hooked them up. You can also easily extract the data and put it in your own report (or delete the images and BuSo link) if you want to white label it. We don't care who gets credit as long as you get results!

If you're ready to offload your link building to the professionals and get the results you expect, then...

-----​

Review

As many of you know my new project is a completely fresh website, starting from ground zero.

In the past I have never relied on paid links and earned all links naturally so this time I wanted to change things up a little.

Although completely new to the world of links selecting Ryu and his service was a no brainer for me. Based on the effort he puts into helping others on this forum and some useful advice he has given me I had zero hesitation in placing an order.

Never one to start small I ordered 25 links and told Ryu where to point them. The project has now been completed and I am very happy.

It is too early to say what effect this will have as the site is bouncing like a ball and the latest updates have also slightly muddied the waters but I expect once the boosts and algo settle down I will see some nice gains.

For the sake of transparency I have also been using some HARO in addition to these links so I am excited to see what overall impact these 25 plus some killer HARO links have on a brand new site.

Out of my 25 DR40+ links, they were able to over-deliver on 20 of them. 9 of them by over 10 DR points, 7 by over 20 DR points, and 3 by over 30 DR points! The best are DR74, 71, and 76.

Because they had a difficult time finding enough content related to my niche in the inventory I ended up getting upgraded to guest posts for probably 2/3rds of these posts, which is nice because there's fewer outbound links on those (mostly just me) which will funnel more juice my way, and they were able to really dial in the relevancy and get me the perfect anchor texts.

Took slightly longer than planned for complete delivery but as anyone who knows SEO... time is something we all have lol.

Excellent service and after I wait and see what / if any impact I will likely order again.

Recommended.

Review

I placed an order with @Ryuzaki for a few links early this month expecting to wait a month or more to get the links back. I only provided him with a keyword and page URL. I didn't provide him with anchors or any additional information.

He did an analysis on my entire site, checked the page URL, offered advice on anchors and other issues that popped up to him. He gave me some great advice on how to improve the site and insights on what to expect after the links dropped as well. The value added here is immense. Its more than I hoped for with a small link order!

Here is what happened next:
- My order was completed within 2.5 weeks
- He over delivered on the link order. I got a DR 50+ link even though I didn't order one.
- The anchor text made 100% sense
- Links were placed on sites that are HIGHLY relevant
- Links are being boosted as we speak! I will report back on ranking improvements after a few more weeks.

In my opinion, these are the best natural, contextual links you can buy. They are also the cheapest when compared to the value you get, since you are trusting an expert and don't have to worry about micromanaging him or providing every single detail.

@Ryuzaki goes above and beyond in communication, delivery and quality! What more can you ask for?

All in all, this is my first time ordering but won't be the last. I regret not ordering earlier.

Hi, everyone. I hope you guys rested up and are gearing up for a huge 2021. I know I am, and a huge part of that is supporting your many projects with the link campaigns they'll need to dominate.

Thank you to @MrMedia and @LinkPlate for being generous with your time in leaving us a review. It's not something anyone has to do and many don't, so it's extra appreciated.

Over-Deliveries

We figured since it was Christmas time we'd better do what we always do and shower our business friends with extra metrics. Here's a glimmer of what that included:

DR60+DR8015K303K
DR40+DR605.49K288K
DR40+DR6415.5K4.79M
DR40+DR593.54K322K
DR40+DR605.49K288K
DR40+DR632.22K38.7K
DR40+DR5673615.8K

What do you think would happen to your page's traffic across all keywords when it enjoys a nice relevant anchor text contextual link situated in a hyper-relevant article on a DR80 site that is then juiced to the high heavens by our proprietary Boost? I don't have to tell you, because we all know what happens to the SERPs when you work with Links on Fire.

Be Prepared On Your Side: Intent & Keyword Sets

I've been talking in the last bumps here about what you should be doing on your side to maximize the effectiveness of your link campaigns.

There are more than a few folks out there not even taking care of the basics of on-page. I'll argue with you about it, because there's no point in making things harder than they should be. Links are only a part of the equation and I can't force you to do the rest. But I can at least push back on you.

But the real thing I want to mention today is how you need to focus on your intent.

A lot of times this is out of your hands when it's a client's site but flat out, the homepage can NOT rank for everything under the sun. I'm also not trying to call anyone out, but I want to give a real life example of a project we saw recently.

Imagine a homepage for a handyman business. The homepage is nothing but a slider of 7 images, and each image has an H2 under it and 25 words of text that slides with it. But each H2 is something so vastly different from each other that it's like:
  • Heating, Ventilation, & AC
  • Plumbing & Drainage
  • Bookshelf Building
  • Roofing & Shingles
  • Electrical Rewiring
  • and so forth...
There's no way you're going to rank for all 7 of those things on the same page, especially with nearly no content. And especially because the on-page signals are telling Google that the page has 7 sets of intent. Google wants 1 single intent and wants it so hyper-intentful that what you're asking for is an impossibility.

The solution is to move each one of those services off to their own inner pages and rank each URL independently of each other. I know it's hard to get clients to understand this and many even resist, but if we want to bring real results it's a must.

Recent Results

As always, here's a few of the most recent results we've been providing. The first one has finished the entire cycle including the Boost and may see more gains as time passes on. The other two are just from 2 (out of 3) of the links we over-delivered without the Boosts yet.

-----

- BOOST FINISHED & SETTLING -

dxyddn1.jpg

600 Volume / KD 27
$3 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost
Position 11 to 3 & 4

This one is one of your typical "best product" type of keywords. It's not a crazy high volume but the product price as well as the various long-tails make it more than worth pursuing. This person wanted to play it safe and see if they could get ROI out of one DR40+ Link & Boost.

It's been about a month since we dialed it in right before Christmas, and I'm figuring we'll be given the task to finish it off to #1. It's been dancing between #3 and #4 since December 8th I'd say and holding steady.

-----

- NO BOOST YET, 2 OUT OF 3 LINKS IN PLACE -

AgWBUHB.jpg

4400 Volume / KD 20
$30 Adwords CPC
3 Link + Boost
Position 13 to 3

This (and the one below) are eerily similar, not only in the look of the graph but that we've only secured 2 of the 3 links for the page thus far. This is a "gifts for persons" type keyword, so the user intent and hotness of the leads are cooking by the time they land on the page.

With nearly no traffic at #13 to at least 1000 a month alone at #3 with this keyword alone (not counting all the long-tails), this post should make it's money back and then be clawing in the profit like mad very soon. That's with how it is now. I assume we'll hit #1 once we land the final link and then give the ole triple Boost trifecta.

-----

- NO BOOST YET, 2 OUT OF 3 LINKS IN PLACE -

HXdGqid.jpg

2900 Volume / KD 39
$30 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost
Position 12 to 3

Like I was saying, everything about this one has already been said in the example above. The difference is, this URL is going a similar style keyword with a modifier on it: "best products for persons". It's even hotter traffic, likely from people needing to make a decision fast. There's going to be some nice conversion rates on this one.

It's at #3 with only 2 links out of 3 in place, and we haven't even started the Boosts yet. I'm thinking this one is destined for spot #1, too. Cha-ching!

-----
We get it done on-time, and we get it done right. Whether that's for you, your clients, your day job, your agency... we treat every campaign as if they are for our own personal projects. Every detail is meticulously considered and taken into account to drive the maximum relevancy, maximum page rank, and maximum results.

We simply refuse to do it any other way. That's Links on Fire. Ask for it by name!

-----​

I'm seeing a problem out there. These people aren't voicing this out loud but we all know what it is...

"I'm still ramping back up from my holiday break, trying to find my momentum. It's January after all and revenues are down anyways, plus the pandemic, and it's winter... and well... I wanted to take a few days off to watch the inauguration play out... I've already failed my new year's resolutions so who cares... It's Thursday, I'll get back in the saddle on Monday."

And before you know, you lost all of your Quarter 3 and Q4 opportunities because the early bird gets the worm, the early worm gets the fish, and you failed to plant any seeds because of [random external circumstance that had no bearing on my business].

Thankfully, this isn't you guys as far as I can tell. But if you feel an inkling of this weakness in you, this is your wake up call.

Over-Deliveries

We at Links on Fire do our best to throw an extra bone to those not resting on their laurels. Check out some of these over-deliveries. We create happy entrepreneurs and happy clients.

DR50+DR746.22K244K
DR40+DR6416K4.83M
DR40+DR667.84K93.2K
DR40+DR605.3K266K
DR40+DR5393411.4K
DR40+DR625.23K74.9K
DR60+DR708.69K296K
DR40+DR503.84K47.7K
DR40+DR561.71K48.4K
DR60+DR736.17K209K

What do we have? 24 extra DR points, 26 extra, 22, 20... We dish out exponentially extra page rank value. Everyone that works with us is satisfied, and most lean back into their chairs with a dreamy smile, give a gentle nod of approval, and whisper out a secret "damn... hell yeah... I hope my competitors don't find my source."

-----​

Self-Sabotage Alert: Unrelated 301's & Re-Builds

People roll up to us with confidence and say "Hey, I know what I'm doing, I'm confident, I'm successful in SEO. Here's what I want, here's the target URL, here's the keyword."

Sometimes, though, the game has changed underneath their feet and things that used to work no longer work. One of those issues, and I've seen it twice now, is the use of unrelated 301 redirects or building new sites on unrelated domains.

So much of Links on Fire is about relevancy because that's a huge part of getting the extra "oomph" out of links these days. Google has evolved in the past 10 years. It's not just about your content anymore, but the relevancy of the content linking in (past the anchor text).

An example, and I don't at all mean to call anyone out, is a DR71 domain that was brought to us. Without giving out the exact niches, let's say that built a Wedding Dresses site on a brand new domain and then 301'd in a DR71 site about Bicycles.

This site has 1500+ articles indexed with perfectly fine on-page SEO, and the site has existed for a couple years. They should be getting INSANE traffic, but they get less than 1,000 organic visits a month. Our links can't solve that problem.

The problem is that every single backlink to the site about Wedding Dresses is coming from articles about Bicycles. Google doesn't know what your site is about and are possibly discounting the entirety of the DR71 worth of link value.

It's not just 301 redirects after the fact either. The same goes for building out a new site about Aquariums on a DR60 domain where the content and backlinks are all about Video Games.

Yes, this used to work. But "used to" refers to late 2000's and early 2010's. The game done changed. And no amount of new links are going to fix this problem. Your best move is to decouple the domains (in the case of a 301) or (in the case of a new build) to move to a new domain and build a site on the relevant topic on the juicy domain.

Recent Results

Here's some more recent results. The beauty in these is that these guys have their page speed on point, they have their on-page perfected, and their backlink profiles aren't a mess of irrelevancy.

The graphs below are why I've been giving out tips in the thread. When everything is together on your side, it works out like it should. You see the expected bouncing I've railed on about and then settling into much higher positions:

-----

- BOUNCING & SETTLED -

MSBJyXH.jpg

9,900 Volume / KD 46
$2 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 24 to 4

This is a medium volume but high user intent and high competition keyword where Google has decided the most useful intent for the searcher is a list of items (where each one is an affiliate link). This page improved for several related keywords as well in a similar fashion that totals around 20,000 in search volume (not counting the endless long-tails).

The friction for the searcher to take action is so low (in fact, they like it) that the ROI on this campaign should be pretty wild, especially over time. This site is a powerhouse so I'm comfortable in saying that I believe they'll hold these rankings for years to come and will improve even more without further intervention.

-----

- BOUNCING & SETTLED -

fM33SHK.jpg

3,600 Volume / KD 37
$30 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts
Position 8 to 1

This is a "best product" type of query with product prices ranging between $250 and over $1,000 for the good stuff. We improved this specific query to spot #1 but several others moved up to the top 3 (again, not counting the long-tails). The commissions range from 5% to 7%.

They'll be ROI positive in a couple months, I'm thinking. And that doesn't count the benefit all other articles on the site receive as our links raise the tide for all the boats, domain-wide. It's hard to argue with being spot #1.

-----
Like I said last time: We get it done on-time, and we get it done right.

Whether that's for you, your clients, your day job, your agency... we treat every campaign as if they are for our own personal projects. Every detail is meticulously considered and taken into account to drive the maximum relevancy, maximum page rank, and maximum results.

We simply refuse to do it any other way. That's Links on Fire.

-----​

IEHHqOd.png

- SERVICE UPDATE NOTICE -

Price Bump on DR40+ Molotov Cocktails & Surcharge on Certain Niches

------
None of this is going to come as a surprise to you guys. Many of you saw the opportunity and took us for a ride! We still delivered, but we've got to hop off the crazy train. I will edit the entire thread to reflect these changes.

Surcharge on Certain Niches​

We've been getting a mad rush of orders or questions on our links for some of the seedier / spammier niches, because everyone in those niches knows they need some high-powered authority backlinks from relevant content to beat out their competitors.

What they also know is our prices are ridiculously low for those niches and if we can pull it off, we've done a miracle for them. And that's what we've been doing, even at a loss at times.

The problem is, most of the webmasters in our inventory say "no" flat out for these niches. And those that don't already know, just like you guys in these niches know, that it's industry standard to have a surcharge due to the risk involved (bad neighborhoods, risks of getting spammed, etc.).

So with that being said, we are being forced to add that average surcharge of a flat $150 per link package for the following niches:
  • CBD / Weed / Vaping*
  • Adult / Toys / Dating Sites**
  • Gambling / Casino / Betting / Cards
  • Car Title Loans / Payday Loans / etc.
  • Crypto / Blockchain / Alt Coins
  • Pharma - Not available​
* Vaping refers to all types of vapes including nicotine, CBD, MJ, etc.
** Dating Sites does not include dating advice, relationship advice, etc. Those are fine.

Price Bump on DR40+ Molotov Cocktails

Anyone that has been working with us realizes that we almost always over-deliver a DR40+ link up to a DR50+. A reason for that is that webmasters are over-valuing their own properties and are "in the know" enough to set a base cost for their links, treating them as if they're in the DR50 range.

It's a "take it or leave it" attitude with them. We usually do "leave it" and over-deliver for you guys with actual DR50+ links, often causing us to operate at a loss and always trimming up our already slim margins. It was okay for a while because all of our team members need to eat, too, and it keeps them busy. But my partner and I don't really enjoy working for free, either.

We were tempted to remove the Molotov Cocktail option entirely, but we'll let the market decide. We've had to increase the price of the DR40+ Link & Boost from $300 to $360, with all others remaining the same.

If your budget is pinched tight, it still can make sense to opt for the DR40+, but honestly I recommend going ahead and considering the DR50+ Napalm Thrower the new baseline offer. The bang for the buck ratio is much higher there than the DR40+.

-----
Thank you for reading and for understanding. We hope this doesn't throw a wrench in anyones calculations. As always, reach out if you need help understanding how to best use your budget in the context of your specific target SERP.

Quick Reminder: We don't accept anchor text requests. If you need an exact match anchor, we offer Guest Post upgrades for +$100 per link package. My opinion is that it's not necessary. Our Boosts drive the exact match of your target keyword very effectively.

Hi, again, everyone. We're staying extremely busy over here, and we thank you for that.

I mentioned before that we were hiring more employees to help keep up with the demand (especially that of building out the Boosts, which is a ton of manual work from writing to formatting to... well let me not say too much).

We got the new hires in and my partner has spent a large part of the past two weeks developing new and better training videos that add up to like 1.5 hours of crap to watch! It's quite involved but we should now be wrapping up the Boosts in record time.

Today, I want to share with you a couple more issues we're seeing a bunch of you encounter. Sorting these out will help ensure your success not only with our link campaigns but in general across the board. But first...

Over-Deliveries

Links on Fire is about massive results for your rankings, and that boils down to sending a metric boatload of relevant page rank to your own pages. We promise a certain amount and more often than not we send a lot more!

DR50+DR667.96K95.2K
DR40+DR532.66K25.5K
DR60+DR736.83K439K
DR60+DR74104K24.3M
DR60+DR736.24K161K
DR60+DR7428.2K2.82M
DR60+DR713.69K228K
DR40+DR7312.9K353K

One lucky chap ordered a DR40+ and got a DR73 in return!

The beautiful thing is, we don't just offer you a link on a nice domain. I mean, yes, that's a great thing to have, but then you're left holding the bag when you realize "Hold up, this may be a nice domain but the page itself is weak!"

We then make sure not only the domain but also the page your link is on is juiced to the high heavens. That's what our Boosts do. And literally nobody else can do what we do. It's a Links on Fire exclusive, refined in the fiery crucible of a combined 40 years of SEO and link building experience.

-----​

Let us help you and guide you when applicable:
  • Don't shoot for the moon on queries you aren't qualified for.
  • Don't spread yourself thin.
  • Fix the problems we point out that get in the way of our campaign's success.
  • A sure fire win with a guaranteed ROI is way better than hitting #11 on a big term you aren't ready for. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!
Here's two more problems I've been seeing that you should be aware of...

Self-Sabotage Alert: Queries That Deserve Freshness

If you've followed along, I've talked about the kinds of problems many of you are encountering as well as mistakes being made, from:
  • severe keyword cannibalization
  • topically unrelated 301's and domain builds
  • having weird intent and keyword sets
  • and more...
Today I'm going to tack on to that and talk about QDF, or Queries that Deserve Freshness.

Many of you guys, and rightfully so, are going after keywords like "Best Products" and "Product Reviews" and "Product Coupons". What many don't realize is Google flicked the switch on those a couple years ago and turned them into Queries that Deserve Freshness. And it makes sense. Who wants dead coupons or old, irrelevant reviews?

This is why you see those SERPs turning over so often, especially during updates. That's why new, crappy sites can rank higher than those that should be there, if only for a time before slipping.

What's happening is Google has applied a Freshness Score to your page, based either on the date of indexation or the date of the last update. Let me flat out say that all the talk about changing a percentage of the content is not true, nor do you need to change the publish date.

While I can't give you the full explanation of what to do here, I've done that in this thread, where you can see the experiments happening in real time (in the past).

The core of it is you need your sitemap updating the "last modified date" and then find the function in your CMS (like Wordpress offers the_modified_date();) that pulls the date from the database when you last pressed "update" in the dashboard. This is stored separately from the_date(); which is the date the post was published.

Use that instead of the_date(); while also wrapping it in the schema that helps Google understand what date you're showing them, like this: <time itemprop="dateModified" datetime="<?php the_modified_date('Y-m-d'); ?>"><?php the_modified_date('M j, Y'); ?></time> (AND in the right format of Y-m-d), and you're good to go.

You don't have to worry about the Schema in the <head> either (if you use Yoast it'll contain both the publish date and modified date, that's fine). From there, all you have to do is update all of your posts (find a way to do it automatically, I'm not giving away all the secrets) and you can refresh your Freshness Score without touching the content. I do it every 6 months or so and get a traffic bump each time, which is really just recovering losses from a low Freshness Score.

Here's an example from one of my sites from last year when I last did this:

MkZ8b0t.png

You can see my note on April 5th (the little chat bubble over the date) when I updated everything and it all started getting re-crawled around the 7th, and boom, instant 20% - 25% traffic jump.

Figure out which of your posts "deserves freshness", especially if it's one you have us sending links towards, and refresh that sucker! If it's old and irrelevant, it doesn't matter how many links you get to it, it's not going to rank.

-----​

Self-Sabotage Alert: Internal Competition

I know I talked about "keyword cannibalization" in the past. I want you guys to see how serious it is, so I'm bringing it up again:

nOGzMdM.png

vfE8D3X.png

mRM0e34.png

What's happening here is these guys have two pages competing for the same keyword by accident. Google knows which one it prefers (and ranks highly), but every once in a while they'll keep testing the one you don't want Google to prefer.

This means your preferred page that we're trying to improve bounces out of the index for this query and Google instead shows the crappier page where it belongs, back in the 50 - 80 position. Every time this happens you're losing visibility and money.

Also, when this level of confusion happens, new links have trouble making a consistent impact. You can see, especially in the top and bottom graphs, how our links began to kick in and start improving the rankings, but then Google decides to test the other, unwanted page again.

The solution you choose is up to you, but they're typically:
  • Unpublished the unwanted page
  • De-optimize the unwanted page​
  • 301 redirect that page to the desired page​
  • Use a canonical meta tag, pointing to the desired page​
If Google doesn't know which page to rank and has to keep checking, you're never going to settle and rank in the top 3. They'll keep you at bay on the 2nd page, almost without fail, as you see above. Fix this!

-----
The Order of Relevance Operations
Finally, I want to answer a question publicly because it was asked recently which means more than one person likely has the same question. The question was about how we decide which articles to use when it comes down to relevancy.

We basically go in this order:
  • The domain must meet the DR requirements​
  • We then prefer a relevant domain and a relevant article​
  • We'll then move to a general domain and a relevant article​
One thing we won't do is use a relevant article on a non-relevant domain, which is different from a general domain.

But first and foremost we meet your DR requirements, which is the most important for carrying our Boosts and for pushing page rank to your page. Sometimes, depending on the niche and if you choose a higher DR package we have less of a chance to find a relevant domain.

What I mean by that is, for a DR40+ order we may have 50 sites in your niche where the domain and entire site is about your niche. But at DR60+ that could boil down to zero. But we can always find a relevant article on a general site. And since Google is a Page-Level Algorithm, it works perfectly fine.

We'd much prefer to hook you up with 15 extra DR points on a general site and relevant article than push you back down 15 points to a relevant domain and relevant article. That topical authority doesn't make as much of a difference when it comes to backlinks and ranking a page not on the same domain. It matters more for ranking pages on the same domain, but not your page on a different domain altogether.

We prefer more DR while maintaining relevance because DR is a logarithmic scale, so 15 more points can be a massive amount of page rank as you move up the exponential scale, as discussed before. The trust and authority baked into these extra points creates a much better result for our Boosts too. When Google trusts what you're doing, you can get away with a lot more extra "oomph" than when they question your commitment to wearing the right colored hat.

-----
Quick Reminders

Results:
First and foremost, we care about results. We don't care about writing awards or design awards. We care about improving your rankings and making you more money.

Anchors:
Also, we don't accept anchor text requests (they're not needed). We just need your target keywords.

Boosts:
We also don't send reports on the Boosts and they don't appear in Ahrefs and the like, but you'll know that they're done if you're watching your rankings and traffic.

Surcharges:
The more seedy and risky niches listed in the first post require a surcharge per link, which you're all aware of and comfortable with. This ensures we can secure you a good placement from a good site.

-----​

This may be a link service, but our goal is results.

That's why I send you long messages about problems on your site, about SERP analyses, domain-wide metric qualifications, anchor text profiles, about your on-page SEO, your page speed, and so forth. We want you to succeed and SEO is a holistic endeavor. The number one spot for big money terms are chock full of people doing everything right. We'll help you get there, too.

We simply refuse to do it any other way. That's Links on Fire.

-----​

Review

@Ryuzaki is the man and these links pay for themselves. You spend your whole SEO career to find vendors like this - ones that you can actually trust to have your best interests in mind. He pays attention to your needs, gives you honest and important feedback, and works with you to guide your linkbuilding in a direction you will be happy with. When Ryuzaki makes a recommendation for me, I do it. He explains why he wants to execute in a certain way, which you don't see too often with vendors in this space.

Working with Ryuzaki is an absolute pleasure. I'll be abundantly clear - in most all circumstances I would shut the f*ck up about this service and reap the benefits for myself without leaving a review. But time and time again, Ryu proves himself to be a tier above the rest, and I promised him I would give this thread the review it deserves.

These links fuckin slap. They will take your content site on a one way train to slap fuckin city and your rankings will look like they did when you first learned about PBNs and exact match anchors back in 2008. Not even kidding, the very first link I got from Ryuzaki took me from the middle of page 2 to a top 5 slot, then eventually to #1 for a bit, and settled at #4. It paid for itself again and again. Something around 3000 searches a month for that keyword.

Paid for itself is a gross understatement.

I have 3 more links being placed now, and I'll be ordering buckets more. If you want to see your rankings go up and you got the budget to back it, roll with Ryuzaki. He gets it.

@Henry, thank you for the wonderful review.

This is definitely working like "the old stuff" in the golden age, but you gotta make sure you have everything together on the client side too (as Henry did and many others). I've been sharing guidance in this thread, and I'll share more in this post below.

But first a small announcement.

-------

IEHHqOd.png

- SERVICE UPDATE NOTICE -

Ahrefs DR Fluctuations & Average DR Metric
Ahrefs is seemingly either updating their DR score far more frequently in the past month or they finally have it updating live automatically. I'm sure they're making micro-adjustments to the algorithm too.

What this has meant in the past month is that on Monday we'll filter by DR in our inventory, reach out to webmasters for you, pay them, get the link placement, and by Wednesday the DR score for that domain will have changed a bit.

So a DR75 domain may become a DR77 or a DR74. What we've seen a couple of times now is a DR70 will become a DR69. While we promise a DR70+ (and ensure it at the time of your order), we simply can't promise that the DR won't fluctuate, especially with what can be a 30 day turnaround time.

What we can promise, since most of you take the advice to order at least 2 links, if not 5 to 10 per order, is that your Average DR Metric will be well above the threshold since we seek to over-deliver as much as we can.

I delivered on order with 3 DR70+ included in it today, and the metrics had changed to DR77, DR75, and DR69. That averages out to a DR74.

With that in mind, you'll have to give us a little leeway for the things that are out of our hands. We promise to ensure you receive more than the value you expect, every time, as we've done every time in the past thus far. For instance, I delivered an order for 2 DR50+ today with an average DR metric of DR66. We'll do you right.

We ask you to give us a little flexibility with Ahrefs' own frequent fluctuations. If you can't do that, we may not be a good fit together since we don't also own Ahrefs and can't control what they do and when they do it.

-------​

Over-Deliveries

Links on Fire ensures you get more than what you bargained for, even with Ahref's doing their thing as mentioned above. Don't believe me? Check it this load of over-deliveries since last time (there's way more but I don't want to bore you or create a giant table):

DR40+DR717.96K1.66M
DR40+DR6812.7K369K
DR40+DR522.06K105K
DR40+DR678.01K9.91K
DR40+DR626.27K129K
DR40+DR7314.8K3.76M
DR40+DR583.92K243K
DR40+DR561.76K48.4K
DR40+DR6316.4K4.92M
DR40+DR532.07K105K
DR40+DR514.56K37.9K
DR40+DR565.75K40.5K
DR50+DR625.13K59.5K
DR40+DR615.30K65.3K

Every day we're doing crazy stuff like hooking up a DR71 and DR73 on DR40+ orders. It's simply how we roll. Of course, our ability to do this depends on how weird your niche is and our inventory for your weird niche. Either way, we always strive to hook it up big time.

-----

Another Key to Success: Topical Authority

Let me flat out say: the best successes with our links and sniping out keywords come from mature sites. By mature I mean:
  • They've aged at least a year (more is better, you can't snipe if you're in the sandbox!)​
  • There's a quality backlink profile in place at the domain level (you have to be qualified to rank for the terms you're targeting!)​
  • The site has topical authority (Google respects you for the topic of the target keywords)​
An example of this would be your 3 year old site that's a DR45 site going after a keyword filled with DR45 or lower competitors, and the keyword and content is about a topic Google approves you for.

If your site is about ink pens, and you have 100 posts about ink pens, and your newest posts about ink pens rank in the top 20 or better for keywords about ink pens fairly easily, you have topical authority.

If your site is about office equipment and you rank easily for paper weights and have just decided to branch into ink pens, you don't have topical authority for ink pens yet. We can improve your rankings there and even push you to #1, but it's harder than if you had us work on a post about paper weights, where you already have the authority.

The point here is to not think of this service as a magic button / silver bullet. That's not what it is and it is NOT what we are selling. We can and routinely take down unbelievable keywords, but that is only done in cooperation with your site's age, link profile, on-page & tech SEO, and your topical authority.

You can't really give a stylish haircut to a bald man. You can't teach a toddler to slam dunk a basketball on a regulation height hoop. And you can't force Google to rank you for something you aren't qualified for! I've been posting tons of keys to success in this thread and they're easy to find. Use them to help ensure our campaigns together work out as best as possible!

-----

Recent Results

It dawned on me that I've been so caught up in showing what not to do (and how to fix it) that I haven't been sharing recent results.

Here's some more showing that we rank and stick, as well as more instances of "in progress" rankings so you can see how it plays out. No fake graphs, no fake hype. Just real results for real people, real businesses, and real agency clients.

- LOCAL BIG CITY BUSINESS THRIVING -

ZV6xvk8.png

600 Volume / KD 23
$3 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 6 to 1-2
This local service-based business, like many, needs an internet presence with high exposure or they simply won't get the sale. Nobody walks in the door and says "Hey, will you come spray my house for bugs". That big apartment complex, the local city's government looking for sub-contractors, and the normal Joe with the nice house... they all pull up Google and search. And now this company should be signing at least 10x the number of contracts they were.

-----

- PAY PER DOWNLOAD SUCCESS -

Cac8d2i.png

4,200 Volume / KD 44
$2 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 13 to 4-6
You guys probably know about the "software downloads" niche and how cutthroat and spammy it is, because there's way more ways to make money in this niche than are even palatable to most of us. A legit website needed to get onto the playing field in a way that nearly every visitor was going to convert. They had the keyword and we had the links. They went from making zero bucks to getting probably 4k conversions a month with this keyword and it's related variations and long-tails. This was the pretty much the peak ranking they could expect, and we got it done.

-----

- APPLIANCES OUT THE DOOR -

18O3Rj1.png

600 Volume / KD 25
$1 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 9 to 5

When you're fighting national companies and international eCommerce giants, all seems hopeless till you come to Links on Fire. We bumped this relatively smaller company right on past the name brands you know and use so they can get the sale with their better prices and upsell their installations. This was one of many pages we improved in this fashion. From non-existent to playing in the big league, Links on Fire can change the trajectory of your business faster than you may feel comfortable with!

-----

- BIG ROI ON CONVERSION -

p9Ax8Kb.png

1,300 Volume / KD 10
$2.50 Adwords CPC
8 Links + Boosts

Position 2 to 1
Don't let the volume and KD fool you (as a matter of fact, I've become very suspicious of KD as a metric lately), this one was a doozy. We pinned it at 8 Links + Boosts of various sizes needed to match & exceed the next guy up. We nailed the estimation and as you can see, the Boosts are sinking in and it's going to over-take the enemy. From selling ads on the page to closing big spending leads, this page has it all, and now twice the traffic. We've worked on many for this guy with game changing results. If you can match the traffic with the right monetization on a mature site, sky is the limit with us.

-----

- WE SOLVE MANY PROBLEMS -

z1eMm5p.png

1,100 Volume / KD 15
$3 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position Bouncing to 3-4
I use my eagle eye to spot out all kinds of SEO problems and recommend fixes. This page needed an improvement in ranking (still sinking in, we're about to finish the Boosts), but it also needed to stop bouncing like this. What's the point in ranking on the first page if it's only for like 10 random days out of the month? I offered the solution, we implemented it, and now it's literally money in the bag on four-figure products with great margins.

-----

- KIDS COST A LOT OF MONEY -

lmowaX2.png

1,100 Volume / KD 10
$2 Adwords CPC
8 Links + Boosts

Position 5 to 2
Nobody is willing to shell out more money than a wealthy family trying to keep their kids happy, entertained, and out of their friggin' way so they can stay on their own grind. That's a great demographic and this site owner knows it. He also knows Position 5 & 6 get a fraction of what Position 1 & 2 gets. #2 was the best possible ranking for this site on this SERP, and we nailed it. Now they not only get more traffic, but way higher quality traffic to boot.

-----

- TOPICAL AUTHORITY IN PROGRESS -

qAdOEF5.png

100 Volume / KD 30
Not Allowed on Adwords
2 Links + Boosts

Position 34 to 13 (so far)
To drive the point home about topical authority, this is what it looks like. One main link placement at DR50+ has it about to pop on the first page. The second link still has to be secured and then we'll be starting the Boosts. You may be wondering why anyone would target a 100 volume keyword with such powerful (and relatively costly) links. That's because these are nearly guaranteed subscription sales on high priced products that can't be advertised online in any other way than search without coming off as a scam. Trust is everything here (and so is topical authority)!

-----

You'll see not every one of our ranking graphs shoots straight to #1. Why is that? Because that's not possible in reality. Either someone's lying to you with fake graphs or they're going after low competition and value keywords and lying to you about the volume and metrics instead.

Any SERP worth its weight has competitors in it much stronger than you are. I'm not talking about pitter-patter nonsense keywords. I mean ones with DR80 and DR90 sites with killer on-page and topical authority.

A lot of times the best you can expect to do is #2 or #3, or even #5 and that's with perfect execution on your side and ours. Whatever that cap is, we can get you there. I just want you to stop being fooled by dishonest or over-hyped marketing. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is. We truly live in a post-truth society right now. What I can tell you though is...

We deal in reality over here. We simply refuse to do it any other way. That's Links on Fire.

-----

I figured it was time to touch base with everyone here on BuSo. I've really enjoyed meeting so many of you through various mediums. It's comforting how many straight SEO killers are hanging out in these parts. It's been a pleasure working on campaigns for your clients, too. You guys are doing big thangs. I'm glad to have been a part of the success.

Here's what's been going on, some explanations for future reference, and some newer results... but first:

Over-Deliveries

Links on Fire always goes above and beyond. Even with Ahrefs' fluctuating DR (and we're asking you to forgive a site being DR59 by the time we deliver for a DR60+ as an example, because we're going to also hit you with massive over-deliveries) we're still hitting you with crazy metrics. Here's a bunch of recent examples so you can see what I mean.

DR40+DR8616.5K9.99M
DR40+DR6812.7K369K
DR40+DR534.07K29.3K
DR50+DR677.92K88.3K
DR40+DR513.45K238K
DR50+DR695.71K159K
DR50+DR74104K24.3M
DR50+DR646.33K308K
DR40+DR592.11K44.5K
DR50+DR677.92K88.3K
DR50+DR648.8K1.1M
DR50+DR736.34K145K
DR50+DR7621.7K1.78M
DR50+DR6316.7K4.87M
DR50+DR8617.6K8.87M
DR50+DR744.89K1.78M
DR50+DR752.48K57.4K
DR40+DR595.37K263K
DR40+DR516496.37K
DR50+DR633.24K29.4K
DR40+DR615.3K64.9K
DR40+DR636.7K69.9K
DR40+DR705.32K67.4K
DR40+DR512.23K59.7K
DR40+DR6916.4K423K

I'll stop there. We over-delivered twice as many as in the table above since I last posted here. It's one of our main commitments to you. We will do our best every time to bring the HEAT.

Why We Choose the Anchors

I thank you guys for trusting our method and saying so when I need to bring up this topic: We choose the anchor texts for you.

We find you relevant anchors and/or phrase match anchors, but rarely exact match. Why do we do this? Let me explain... This is all in the context of our Boost process:
  • It can cause a severe bounce, which can be a problem for pages already ranking in the top 5. That's lost revenue in an attempt to gain more, and even if temporary it can add up. And some of your clients aren't going to be as understanding as you and I are about it.
  • Some pages have a finely tuned anchor text profile. Adding one more exact match can push you over the limit and tank a page. Everyone is far safer this way, especially in the long-term if Google tries to sniff out methods. Exact match greedy anchors is how they'll figure you out.
  • It's just as effective, due to how we structure the Boosts. I can't tell you what we're doing, but you're seeing the results. Let's just leave it at "signals pass through the relevant main link placements".
  • This works because of the tight relevancy across 5 Tiers, each of which contains relevant articles (with 4 Tiers of hyper-relevancy because we provide the content on those).
  • And frankly, most of you non-agency SEOs need to be brought down off the cliff of over-optimization, which our more natural anchors do for you. I'm sure we've saved some of you from impending Penguin problems.
Again, everyone's been trusting and understanding and reaping the benefits. I'm providing an explanation because you deserve one you can refer to. This is how and why we do it the way we do it.

Recent Results

Here's a recent result for possibly the top and fastest selling product on the planet right now. You can't promote these with PPC, so organic is the only option. These guys came to the right link-nerds!

- HOTTEST GLOBAL PRODUCT -

jzs3KVE.png

16,000 Volume / KD 38
Not Allowed on Adwords
8 Links + Boosts

Position 42 to 5 (Settled at 8)

In the history of marketing, there's one industry that's gone harder than any other. That's who these guys are up against. We took them from nowhere to the halfway up the first page. Our next move is to push it back to #5 or just beyond. Realistically, and they know this, #1 - #3 isn't attainable, so #4 or #5 is the topmost perfection.

The graph isn't showing the full shebang since time has passed, but I waited to share to show how stable our work is. The main link placements were secured and we built the Boosts so quickly that there wasn't two reactions, just the first bump up the charts. It then bounced back down for nearly half a month before ascending back to it's rightful position on the throne and stayed there.

email: ryuzaki [at] buildersociety [dot] com​

To the Knuckleheads

Some of you guys, and it's very few, are driving me up the wall. I don't mean to be rude, but come on... I'm spending way too much time re-typing and explaining what's already explained in the first two posts.

Why are you sending me messages asking me the ABC's and 123's of "what is this service?" when all you have to do is skim the opening post? Why are you asking me questions that are in the FAQ post? It's all right there, and I'm not going to re-type it for you when I have actual clients waiting on me.

It's little stuff too. If you can't even be bothered to send me the URLs you want to rank and instead expect me to go find them on your site, we're probably not a good fit, because I'm not interested in being setup for failure by being expected to be psychic. Provide the details or get lost.

There's very few circumstances where you should be coming to me without your target URLs in hand. I can help you decide from a handful of targets, but please don't ask me to study your entire site and become intimately familiar with it so I can choose your targets for you. The answer is no.

And for the love of God, please don't buy and then ask questions later. I've literally had people order and then ask "so what exactly did I just order?" I've gone to great lengths to be as clear as day here. Maybe so much so that people "don't want to read all that". That's the small barrier to entry: reading the opening post. If you can't do that, I can't help you.

And no, I won't consult you on your sites and solve all of your mysterious problems, though I'll certainly give it a look and give you my in-depth opinion once we're actually doing business together (aka no free consulting).

The Layman's Explanation

This will answer 90% of the questions that get asked:
  • These aren't new posts. They're links in existing posts, unless you upgrade to the guest post where you can choose any anchor, control the number of outbound links, and we can get extremely hyper-relevant with the content.
  • You don't choose the anchors. We choose natural relevant and/or phrase match anchors in the existing content. Sometimes we add content to an existing post and sometimes we can't.
  • The content IS relevant enough or we wouldn't use it. We can't always find hyper-relevant posts for weird niches or geo-located keywords, but they ARE relevant enough. If you don't trust us, please don't order.
  • There will be other outbound links on the page, either interlinking or to other external sites. This is good for relevancy and our Boosts make sure you get the juice you need. You don't need to be greedy but if you want to, you'll need to upgrade to a guest post.
  • We're ONLY worried about power from legitimate backlink profiles. We filter the trash. We don't worry about Pulitzer Prize winning writing. We don't worry about award winning web design.
If you want a delicate touch that feels good but does little for you, you're in the wrong place. We're arsonists over here, real pyromaniacs.

This is Links on Fire, not Links in the Lilly Green Grass with a Pretty Sunset in the Horizon. That mushroom cloud in the distance is us, completely wrecking the SERPs.

This isn't the 3 oz. Wagyu cutlet with the Au Jus broth, plated delicately amongst decorative garnish while some guy in a tuxedo is playing violin just for your table.

This is the 64 oz. steak at the Roadhouse Bar & Grill slathered in A.1. sauce and ketchup, with butter rolls and mashed potatoes and a corn on the cob, with peanut shells and broken beer bottles scattered around, with the Blues Brothers haranguing the rest of the bikers in the background.

It ain't classy, but dammit, you're gonna EAT like you've never eaten before.

Expect nothing more than raw ranking power. That's what we offer. We don't wear bowties with the white glove concierge service.

Our deliverables are just fine for you and your clients. But understand that powerful sites aren't always pretty, and we need powerful sites to act as vehicles for our main entrèe, the Boosts. That is what we're offering and that is what you're ordering when you do business with us. And you will get the results you expect.

You can drive across the live battlefield in an Aston Martin or Bentley if you want to, but if you want to survive and win you can hop in our armor plated tank with the 45 pound mortar shells locked and loaded, target-in-sight.

More Recent Results

Here's a local dentist in a big city. They're already doing okay, having reached their current natural ceiling of spot #5 on tons of keywords behind the other older, stronger players. Who wants to settle for #5, behind the other assholes who do worse work than you but get the lion's share of clients, all because word-of-mouth is decreasing while search traffic is increasing?

ZozNnau.png

lG34sKi.png

2,900 Volume / KD 30
$7 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts

Position 5 to 3 & 2

I can tell you what dental work is worth, because I just had my own two-molar fiasco, complete with one build-up, one root canal, and two crowns. They took me for a loop and I'm just one client in one week. We all know how much more traffic spot #3 and #2 get than #5. In some niches, #5 might as well be considered "not on the playing field". These guys are about going to have a niiiice March, I can tell you that. I expect we'll be tasked to keep on improving their traffic.

-----​

And that's the name of the game. You guys know what we do and you know what you need. All that's left to it is to do it. When you're ready, just hit me up and we'll figure out the details and make it happen.

email: ryuzaki [at] buildersociety [dot] com​

Hello again. It's been almost a month since I've popped in this thread and let you all know how it's going. Many of you know that the going is good! We're delivering the first phase of orders in record time and the boosts are getting built twice as fast now. That means quicker results, quicker feedback loops, and more domination.

As always, let me share some over-deliveries, some recent results, and other tidbits you may find helpful not only when working with us, but in your sites in general.

The Kitchen Sink Method

For those that didn't see, someone started a fantastic thread that inspired me to drop such a monster response that I slapped it in it's own thread: The SEO Kitchen Sink Method.

It's framed as a way to recover failing sites that once thrived, which is how I pulled this off on one of my own sites:

w1Xbsxs.png

But really, it's an audit for all sites that guides you through lifting every stone and uncovering every minor detail that can use improvement. It requires a lot of intimacy with your sites and some technical skill, but there's plenty that doesn't too.

It's all helpful to boost your quality scores, which act as dampening factors on your algorithmic metrics. Raise those quality scores and you'll get more mileage out of everything you do, from on-page to off-page. It's a lot of work and it's also a big competitive advantage.

Apply it to your sites and you'll find more success with your Links on Fire campaigns and in general.

Over-Deliveries

We always do it as big as possible. If we see a great opportunity for your site that's in a higher DR bracket than you ordered, we're going to try our damndest to get you that opportunity. That's why you see tables like this:

DR50+DR615.29K64.7K
DR60+DR8616.5K9.97M
DR60+DR713.81K229K
DR50+DR615.23K64.7K
DR50+DR6919.1K438K
DR50+DR6316.6K4.88M
DR40+DR593.51K99.5K
DR40+DR585.3K261K
DR40+DR646.36K310K
DR40+DR502.08K190K
DR60+DR7210.8K193K
DR60+DR705.28K66.5K
DR50+DR614.9K456K
DR50+DR679.08K344K
DR50+DR6922.7K461K
DR50+DR646.81K73.4K
DR50+DR615.15K64.1K
DR40+DR705.25K66.1K
DR40+DR516496.37K

This could go on all day and I get sick of typing the numbers in so I'll stop there. This is our promise to you: POWER. That's just the root domains of the main link placements before we juice the pages up with our sub-atomic Boost bombs.

Our Reports Have Changed

I was so proud of our pretty PDF reports but there was a problem with them. When the lines would break in the table cells, it would enter a %20 "URL Percent Encoding" blank space every time. This was a nightmare and far too long went by before I was aware of it.

I apologize for that. Since my last message here we've switched over to basic spreadsheet reports. I'm creating them with Mac Numbers and exporting to Microsoft Excel, so I kept it real simple so there'd be no weird issues.

Thanks for your patience in having to deal with that, and my apologies again. Should be simple copy and pasting from here out.

Recent Results

Here's a handful of recent results I've grabbed from the rank tracker at various points since the last bump. Forgive the "unknown adwords CPC" stuff. I'm having a hard time pulling the data at the moment.

- A LONG TIME COMING -

fMZhRH3.png

600 Volume / KD 7
Unknown Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost

Position 4 to 1
This gentleman came to us with a simple request. They slipped from the #1 spot and wanted it back. We all know that when you get to the top half of the front page a lot more comes into play than just links, but a simple analysis showed that one single link and boost should be far more than enough to take back the throne and overcome any non-link metrics.

It's very rare that you ever see Google's rank transition filter, where they'll do a random delay of results, take up to the full 90 days. This one did and perhaps even a bit more. Once the delay was removed, some dancing started and then badabing badaboom, she's trying to settle back at #1 like we figured.

I put this result at the top because I want everyone to see... the delays do happen and can last the full length of time as laid out in the patent, and who knows if they've extended the time frame since then. But the results do come!

-----

- UNDER-ORDERED BUT SUCCESS -

s47vpzP.png

80 Volume / KD 5
Not Allowed on Adwords
3 Links + Boosts

Position 29 to 11

This is one keywords where Ahrefs has it all wrong... KD 5, get real. But the 80 volume is true, because this is one of those niches you can't even advertise online on any major network or platform. The recurring income is fantastic since once you capture a customer and deliver, they'll keep coming back since it's hard to trust many merchants out there. And the lifetime revenue per customer is noice!

Three Links + Boosts jumped this sucker way up there, right to the threshold where the competition gets much more stiff. I called it an "under-order" because it simply needed more juice to pop onto the front page, where you're looking at some governmental and NGO type pages ranking. It's doable, you just have to overcome the trust of those big domains with more juice and sitewide power and topical authority, which this client has.

-----

- SERVING UP SOMETHING TASTY -

Pmmtxr4.png

100 Volume / KD 15
Unknown Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost

Position 9 to 2

You guys are in some interesting niches and have some cool clients. This is another low volume, high value keyword that Ahrefs has borked the KD metric for. With 1 Link + Boost we pushed it up beyond where we hoped. Usurping the #1 spot isn't likely to happen, but #2 was an absolute victory.

Without saying too much, every single establishment in a huge industry needs one of these. They're pricey enough to warrant waging war on the SERPs, and the volume is low because they're well made and last forever, really. They're all kind of the same so whoever has the SERP exposure wins. These guys are now winning.

-----

- ENTHUSIASTS DROPPING BIG BUCKS -

LqYFg4S.png

250 Volume / KD 20
Unknown Adwords CPC
4 Links + Boosts

Position 4 to 1?

This is an "in progress" for you. With just the main link placements we've unlocked this one that's been stuck at #4 and have it bouncing up to #2. You know what that means... it's going to at least #2 if not #1 once the Boosts are done and settle in.

The nice thing about this kind of keyword is it's targeting enthusiasts. This is one type of product they need, but if you can drop the cookie on them with one, you can likely end up getting credit for when they buy the entire rig. And the price of that can get crazy. I've seen full rigs that easily top $30k.

If you can rank for all the product types and get a majority of the SERP visibility, you're going to clean up, and that's what this gentleman is doing with us. It's going great thus far. He says that, although these main keywords haven't locked into their new spots yet, the overall traffic to the pages and the entire site is up drastically (that's another unseen benefit to Links on Fire), and it's full steam ahead!

-----​

What You're Backlink Profile is Missing

All day, every day, we're in the saddle pumping out results like these for affiliates, agency clients, and ourselves when we can steal away some of the workforce.

When you look at your competitor's backlink profiles... those in the top 10 ahead of you, your profiles may not seem that different. That is, until you realize how bottom-heavy you are. You've got plenty of DR5 to DR20 links and so do they.

But what you're missing is the top-end, and that's likely a huge reason they're beating you. You know your on-page, your domain-wide link metrics, and your technical SEO is spanking them. So what gives?

You need some of that top-end power. The numbers go up linearly but the power goes up exponentially. Even a single DR50+ link & boost contains more page rank and power than a dozen or more DR20's. Don't even get me started on the DR70+...

We don't fill in the gaps in your backlink profile. We lift a giant crane over your site, open up the crane's jaw, and drop megatons of high DR juice right where you need it: at the top, in the DR50 to DR85+ range. And THEN we call in the boost reinforcements.

Like I said to someone yesterday... this isn't just about building up our own sites. It's about being spiteful, vengeful, nasty, bastard-ass warlords. And as long as we do it fairly and ethically, there's nothing more satisfying than "crashing our competitor's planes with no survivors"...

I'm back with my a-little-over-monthly check-in. You guys are keeping us so busy I'm having a hard time finding the time to keep up with my own projects or even bump this thread. We appreciate you all for that and are very pleased you're finding the value in our Links on Fire offer.

The Product Reviews Update

As you all know by now, Google dropped a "Product Reviews" update that seeks to understand the quality of the reviews being offered (versus rewrites and all that). Word on the street is they're also stopping review posts from ranking for short-tails, like "fly fishing rods", but letting them continue on for "fly fishing rods reviews" or "best fly fishing rods". Makes sense. The short-tails have eCommerce intent.

I have a lot of rank tracking going on now for tons of domains and the pattern I've seen, a pattern that's obvious even in my quick glancing, is that new sites or weak sites that were able to skate up into SERPs they had no business being in are taking a beating. The spray and pray method of building up a ton of sites and hoping something clicks is getting harder and harder.

This is something I've been telling you guys since the start of this thread. You need to make sure you're qualified on the domain-level for the rankings you're trying to achieve on the page-level.

It's the sites that we pushed up the rankings that really didn't deserve it that got adjusted downwards, sometimes drastically so. Others hung in there just like they should have.

For this offer and in general, I really suggest building out sites with a substantial amount of content on your topic and getting your domain-level link metrics together (build authority sites). The kings we work with that are doing this are having a walk-in-the-park of a time ranking while everyone else is getting destroyed.

Look at the ranking graphs below to see what I'm talking about. Links on Fire is the absolute jam, quadruply so if you give us a solid foundation to build from.

Over-Deliveries

We're still over-delivering every chance we get. Here's a short sample of some of the links we're tossing out there. As always, these are simply the vehicle to carry our boosts, but the higher the DR the better the boosts work out, so we're always pushing the limit for you:

DR50+DR6919.8K4.46M
DR50+DR8516.7K9.73M
DR50+DR752.54K32.2K
DR50+DR737.14K181K
DR50+DR7143.1K493K
DR50+DR6317.2K4.16M
DR50+DR676.85K74.6K
DR50+DR672.17K10.4K
DR50+DR657.95K76.2K
DR50+DR6317.2K4.16M
DR50+DR744.8K1.71M
DR50+DR7436.1K2.78M
DR50+DR7318.5K403K

Again, this is our promise to you: POWER. Not only from the main link placement domains but sub-atomically more from the boosts.

Random Client Comments

We've now served many hundreds of clients, and many dozens of clients with hundreds of links each. But occasionally we'll get a person that assumed they understood what we were offering and only asked questions after the fact and/or some that just want to be the "Karen" type.

Here's some comments from the past that I haven't mentioned before but might be helpful to those interested in working with us or disarm the game players before they start:

"I could get this link myself if I knew it existed before hand."
You could have made your own coffee this morning but you stopped by Starbucks instead. Did you explain to them that you know how to push water through coffee beans, too?

The title of this thread and the offer clearly says we've done outreach to real sites with real webmasters behind them. There aren't secret websites at the DR50+ level that nobody knows about.

And that's besides the point. We just need a capable vehicle to carry the boost to you. The boost and subsequent page rank juice is the main point here.

"I could get this link for like $XXX myself."
And? We got it for you at the same price, and now we're going to build you some killer boosts to it, too. Isn't that what you wanted? You didn't "expose" us or whatever it is you think you're doing. We're the one that sent you the report, you dummy.

What this kind of comment really is doing is trying to ignore the boosts in order to play games about value. The boosts are the main entrée, not the plate that they come on. Their tune changed when the results came in, as you can imagine.

Our large, well-trained boost team, for each boost, writes tens of relevant articles, secures more link placements on more sites from our pre-outreached inventory, registers accounts and builds out more links, and does countless things that others are too lazy to do that I won't reveal. Pretending like none of this is occurring doesn't strengthen your argument.

"I already had this referring domain."
I don't have a problem with this comment at all. It does need to be raised before we start working, though. Having a 2nd link from a referring domain to a different page is not going to bring you diminishing returns. Would you turn down a 2nd link from CNN.com or NFL.com or whatever? I'm not saying we'll get you links there (we won't), but would you turn it down? Of course not.

The problem with trying to chase this down is that Ahrefs might not show you have a link from that domain, but Moz does. Maybe Moz doesn't but SEMRush does. Maybe none of those do but Search Console does. We can't check every backlink database nor can we hop into your Google account.

But if this is something you're concerned about, we are more than happy to cross-reference Ahrefs. Please just let us know, it's not a big deal but it won't always be accurate, since Ahrefs isn't the all-seeing-eye. But I also promise that it doesn't matter. What matters is the giga-ton of page rank that will flow on to your page from the boosts.

Recent Results

I'm in here saying a bunch of unconventional stuff all the time. "We'll choose the anchor text. Who cares if you had the referring domain already? This isn't Pokémon, this is Page Rank." You may not agree with everything I say all the time, but surely you agree with these results:

- NOT EVEN BOOSTED YET -
- THE POWER OF GUEST POSTS -

Hz7GBMZ.png

107,000 Volume / KD 30
$0.15 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts

Position 17 to 5
This project is all about taking down high volume SERPs. It's a really weird niche so we're having to do all guest posts. This means we're not only crafting hyper-relevant content but I was able to tweak the anchor text profile specifically to my liking. This keyword has 70k volume and there's many more that it'll take down too. Here's another example from the same page:

Dzqxq2a.png

50,000 Volume / KD 19
$0.36 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts

Position 6 to 2

I don't always recommend guest posts but sometimes we're forced into it. And when we have a clean slate to work on (a page without backlinks), we can really tweak things to a perfect level and take down a lot of keywords. I'll update these rankings later once the boosts are done and settled.

-----

- BASIC AFFILIATE RANKINGS -

3KY4y2D.png

300 Volume / KD 0
$0.20 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost

Position 7 to 2

Nothing special about this one. This is one way it can work out: Simple keyword, low competition, good site and page build, good on-page, high page speed, decent product price, low cost for 1 link & boost, fast ROI.

-----

- LOCAL SEO CLIENT OF A CLIENT -

QTZkzSE.png

100 Volume / KD 25
$4.50 CPC
4 Links + Boosts

Position 62 to 7

Talk about nerve wracking. Not only did this one start bouncing everywhere, but the limit on the ceiling of the bounce was concerning. Was that where it would settle? There was a delay in the boosts results, too. Where would it land? Turns out, right up on the first page. Just took a while.

I share these with the anomalies not because they happen a lot (they don't, we designed our method to make it not happen) but when it does you need to know that it can be expected and it's totally normal. SEO's have been seeing it for over a decade now. Don't freak! It's temporary and the rewards will come.

-----

- RAILING ON ONE PAGE -

6UUzIkb.png

216,000 Volume / KD 31
$0.20 Adwords CPC
7 Links + Boosts

Position 55 to 2

This one has been done for a while. There's another anomaly for you. Look at that bounce of minus 30 positions out of nowhere that lasted a few days. It'd have been nerve wracking had I noticed it in real time (thankfully I didn't).

The weird part was the boosts had been done for about a week or more before that happened. Strange, but then you can see the trajectory afterwards. Shortest legitimate bounce I've seen that's unrelated to an update.

txmNsWE.png

15,000 Volume / KD 30
$0.35 Adwords CPC
7 Links + Boosts

Position 21 to 3

This is from the same page and is just one of about 7 or so high volume keywords this page is ranking for now (and may continue to improve some). This is why you hear me say to focus the fire power on one page so you can really rake it in. You'll not only improve your main keyword but secondaries, long-tails, and more.

The true volume waiting for you is much higher than your target keyword. If you know you can get an ROI from it, then there's nothing more to it than to load the mortar shells and take aim.

-----​

This is What the Big Leagues Looks Like:

Ups, downs, delays, bounces, and overall positively trending improvements until you land in the pocket. The big boys eek out every single competitive edge they can with on-page, tech SEO, page speed, all that. And then it comes down to the actual battlefield: page rank.

And we serve up page rank by the megatons. Your competitors won't know where it's coming from. Backlink crawlers won't know... you know how sometimes you see pages ranking with like 5 backlinks total among pages that have 100+? That's probably us.

We're sharing the results and ROI with you, but we won't share the method so we can all keep decimating our competitors and dominating the SERPs. But you have access. All you need to do is reach out by using the button or email address below.

It's been about a month since I've popped in here, right on schedule. We're busy bumblebees over here and it's getting harder and harder to find time to share with any of you stragglers the power in our Links on Fire packages.

But I made it, and that's exactly what I intend to do. I'm going to skip everything else and triple down on showing you ranking graphs for big boy keywords so you can fantasize about the revenue these players are pulling down.

-----

- HUNTING FOR MOBY DICK -

oVuIozK.png

900 Volume / KD 56
Not Allowed on Adwords
2 Links + Boosts
Position 11 to 4
This is an online casino term with hot traffic and incentivized offers with recurring income. You'll catch a lot of fish here but if you can catch the whales that go bonkers, you can change your life. It's bouncing between 4 and 6 but I'm confident it'll settle around 3 to 4 as the boosts keep getting discovered and age.

-----

- RICH, BORED HOUSEWIVES -

8aaFPzH.png

60,500 Volume / KD 59
$1.80 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 15 to 2

You know who has a ton of money and time and uses that money to fill the time? Rich housewives with no responsibilities. That's who this keyword targets by the boatloads. Why spend nearly $12,000 a month on the top Adwords spot when you can rank #2 organically with some Links on Fire love? This one also illustrates the possible bounce after the boosts get wrapped up. Short-lived, scary, and promising because look what always happens after.

-----

- HIGH VOLUME DISPLAY AD PWNAGE -

57jknHQ.png

216,000 Volume / KD 32
$0.20 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 54 to 5

Not much to say. The page wasn't even in the same universe let alone on the playing field, and now it's top half of the front page, as high as #3, as well as boatloads of high volume long-tails. ROI in one month's time or less on this bad boy.

-----

- EVEN THE BIG BRANDS WASTE TIME -

LxbgCGo.png

12,100 Volume / KD 49
Not Allowed on Adwords
15 Links + Boosts
Position 35 to 12

You're probably sick of seeing this company's billboards around your city and on the interstate. They're caked up and killing it, and they're doing exactly what I've begged people not to do, which is pussyfoot around with a link here and a link there. They didn't do quite that (a similar version for tougher keywords though), and this keyword is way harder than KD49. Ahrefs is crazy. You can see two different campaigns in one here with bouncing and then a reaction during an update which it skated through. I'm sure we'll be doing a couple more rounds and finishing it off while they waste time not ranking in the pocket.

-----

- WHY SETTLE FOR TOP 3? -

Db2dE5N.png

2,500 Volume / KD 19
Not Allowed on Adwords
3 Links + Boosts
Position 3 to 1

Not much to say here. Why stop at #3 if there's a realistic opportunity to be #1? This is the fastest way to triple your traffic to a money making page. Who ya gonna call? Links on Fire!

-----

- PRODUCT REVIEWS UPDATE, MY ASS -

MeW1xMZ.png

1,400 Volume / KD 12
$1.70 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 4 to 2

This is your everyday, normal affiliate keyword, skating through the Product Reviews update without flinching. It was a clean, simple, small campaign of two links & boosts that played well with no bouncing or delays. Couldn't wish for a better outcome when there's an unbeatable giant in spot #1.

-----

- LONGEVITY -

BbHCqvj.png

26,000 Volume / KD 40
$2.00 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts
Position X to 1

I can't even remember where this page was ranking when we started, but it's been sitting at #1 for a long time now. You'll get the occasional dip to #2 like you see, but it never lasts more than what I assume is hours during an update (in this case, the Product Reviews update). When everything is taken care of on your side and you let us work our magic, these are the kind of results that can happen.

-----

- MORE PAGEVIEWS, MORE MONEY -

oX5SWxx.png

15,000 Volume / KD 33
$0.35 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 12 to 2

From not on the playing field to the best position possible (right behind guess who? Wikipedia, of course). While I'm sharing one keyword, this page improved like this for at least a dozen more keywords, with another couple dozen on the cusp. More display ad domination.

-----

- SUCCESSFULLY UNDERSHOT -

iRyJpaf.png

33,100 Volume / KD 23
$0.68 Adwords CPC
4 Links + Boosts
Position 35 to 12

One lower powered link & boost can do quite a bit, but the competition spikes on the front page. And when Ahref's is under-estimating the KD and the client's domain wide link metrics aren't up to snuff, there's only so much one link & boost can do. But it does it successfully, complete with a temporary negative reaction before exploding upwards.

-----

- DELAYED REACTION -

fUfcBVO.png

1,400 Volume / KD 24
$0.60 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 10 to 6 (so far)

This is fresh out of the oven, so to speak. We wrapped this campaign up at least a month ago if not longer, and waited and waited for a response. Like I've mentioned many times before, sometimes you get a delayed response until all of the sudden you start popping into place. The "bounce" here is related to the Product Reviews "rollback" update that shook things up temporarily, because this is the kind of page that targeted.

-----

- AND ONE BEAUTY FOR THE ROAD -

88KxK2S.png

1,500 Volume / KD 10
$1.39 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 2 to 1

Two links & boosts to pop from a solid spot #2 to a solid spot #1. That probably doubles traffic to the page. This is also an affiliate page that would be the target of the Product Reviews update and passed with flying colors. If the quality of the site and page on your end is good, you get the results we describe in this thread. If you slack and build crappy sites with poor content, we still do our best but you may not get the best results. Set us both up for victory and it'll happen!

-----

Hey everyone, it's been almost 2 months since I dropped in here. My non-business life got a quite demanding (sought, bought, moved into, and got settled in a new house), so I might have seemed a little quiet but the gears were still churning over here at Links on Fire.

I'm going to share a different kind of message with you this time. We work with all kinds of entrepreneurs and businesses: big and small, national and local, vertical-based and micro-niche'd.

One Man's Trash...

One of the most interesting are the big local players in metropolitan areas who have the capacity, but not the demand, to fill the city's needs. That's where we step in and create massive SERP exposure. Let me show you an image the client hooked us up with last week:

UMqRH7L.png

Before I get into the nitty gritty, let me give you the context. This business is so foundational and necessary that it's often a public utility: dumpsters. Every single person in the city is generating trash, and that trash has to go into dumpsters so it can get sorted and hauled off to the landfill, recycling center, or incinerator.

This company was struggling. As you can see, they were barely hanging on between 12.5k and 61.2k In-SERP views, increasing as budgets renewed and contracts were being re-evaluated. They knew it was go-time for January, and that's when we cracked our knuckles and got to work.

...Is This Company's Treasure!
Starting in mid-December, with the Boosts being completed starting in January, we ended up with a timeline that looked like this:
  • Month / # of DR50+ & 60+ Boosts
  • January / 18​
  • February / 8​
  • March / 8​
  • April / 12​
  • Total cost for 46 campaigns = ~$20k USD
We've been coasting since April when it became clear we'd pretty much maximized the exposure available. We'll be doing maintenance Links & Boosts, but we haven't had a need yet. (Notice how it took 2 months for the effects of the first 26 campaigns to kick in, by the way.)

So what are we looking at in terms of growth? They were at about a 37k average of views per month, and in the last 4 months they're at 217k views per month. That's a 486% growth rate!

Obviously, the question is "are they making money?"

With their dumpster rentals coming in between $350 - $500 depending on whether it's residential or commercial and the length of the commitment, and Links on Fire producing 1,065,500 more hot local views for them since we began (and that's not counting the silly "Photo Views")... even if they converted at some measly 0.25% rate, they made gobs of cash. But the truth is, we don't know what their conversion rate was...

What we do know is they raked in these contracts, gained massive territory,
and already sold the business for a high seven figures.

It's important for me to emphasize yet again that we don't take all of the credit. These guys had an established business with age, all the GMB and local signals, NAPs, schema, an above average page speed, a bit of a backlink profile, the whole nine yards. It's one thing to try to polish a turd, and another to try to polish nothing.

If you have your game locked down on your side and have reached the limits of local SEO, on-page SEO, and technical SEO, it's time to catch up your off-page SEO and then launch it into the stratosphere so you can rain fire and scorch the earth on your competitors. They'll have no choice but to acquire you or die, and it'll be your choice which happens... That's Links on Fire.

-----

Hello,

I had the pleasure of using Ryuzaki's Links on Fire over multiple projects.

Without going into confidential detail:
  • SITE 1: #30 to #1 powered by over-deliveries
  • SITE 2: #22 to #1 powered by over-deliveries
  • SITE 3: #36 to #1 powered by over-deliveries
A perfect track record.

To be honest, I feel very spoilt having Ryuzaki on my "virtual" team.
So thank you - highly recommended - it's as easy as the below meme with Ryuzaki.

commercial-intent-keywords-shut-up-take-my-money-1-1200x600.png

5-star service, 5-star result, 5-star professionalism. Strong recommendation from me.

Last edited:
I'm back once again to share with you the effectiveness of Links on Fire. No gimmicks and no nonsense, just realistic ranking graphs and a top-tier work ethic.

Over-Deliveries

It's been a while since I re-emphasized this, frankly because I get sick of making thees tables, but I want you guys to know that we always go above and beyond to over-deliver for you where we can.

It's based on your niche and tier you start with. Never under-order in hopes we'll over-deliver because there's no guarantees! Here's just a handful because I already dread making a long table.

DR50+DR8516.4K9.71M
DR50+DR7145.2K500K
DR40+DR676.77K71.7K
DR60+DR757.41K200K
DR50+DR7228.4K1.35M
DR50+DR7310.6K282K
DR40+DR605.82K65.6K
DR60+DR7410.8K442K

This is our thank you for trusting and choosing us to support your SEO campaigns. And here are some of the results from some of those campaigns...

-----

- LEGAL LONGEVITY -

Ej8tglb.png

1,600 Volume / KD 22
$5.00 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts

Position 8 to 1
This is an older campaign supporting a lawyer dealing with a specific international matter. We pushed his site from the bottom of page one to #1 for a ton of keywords, including the three above. Recently another keyword popped from #2 to #1, still reaping the benefits and getting gains months later. Paying $5 per freaking click is insane when we can take you to #1 and keep you there.

-----

- ARTS & CRAFTS PRODUCT -

4omgXhq.png

7,300 Volume / KD 24
$0.70 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 5 to 1

Nothing fancy going on here. An Arts & Crafts site wanted to push their rankings for a product within the niche with decent commissions so they came to us. They had a limited budget and I was nervous about how far we'd take them, but it went the distance. Every step up from #5 was going to be a decent amount more traffic, especially above #3. Luckily, they hit #1 and are seeing a healthy ROI now after sitting at #3 for a couple weeks where we thought it would land.

-----

- CRUSHING DISPLAY ADS -

x0usxVU.png

84,000 Volume / KD 35
$0.15 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts

Position 12 to 3

With display ads, if you have a healthy RPM all you need is lots of search volume, and that's what we delivered here. From off the map on page two to #3, this page is going to break even fairly quickly and then add a nice multiple to the incoming liquidation event. This page is now worth 30x - 40x what it costed to rank it. That's a no brainer.

-----

- MORE LEGAL DOMINATION -

XeiUNNi.png

390 Volume / KD 33
$4.25 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 22 to 2

Above are three different clients for an agency fellow. They all got the same treatment of 2 DR50+ Links & Boosts each, which was enough to drive home two of these pages and many of their keywords. This was possible due to the monumental and expert effort placed on the on-page and local SEO work on these sites. The 3rd image above made it to #4-#6 from #15 but not all the way due to an increased difficulty at double the volume. But an ROI will be had regardless due to the nature of the service offered. Another no brainer!

-----

- WHEN #3 IS THE BEST YOU CAN EXPECT
& WE GET IT FOR YOU -

mKAO14O.png

8,100 Volume / KD 29
$0.60 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts

Position 8 to 3

This is one of those instances where the best a page can hope to do at the moment is hit #3, and that's what we did. There are some sites in your niche that just won't be beaten and create a natural ceiling for others to rise against. You'd think getting maybe 30% of the clicks at 8,100 volume might not justify 5 DR50+ Links & Boosts, it does if you know how to monetize, which this gentleman understands perfectly well. This is ROI-city.

-----

- MORE TRAFFIC, PLEASE! -

XAGGF3Q.png

13,000 Volume / KD 24
$0.80 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts

Position 5 to 1-2

The traffic difference between spot #5 and the top 3 (let alone us hitting #1 and sticking to #2 for now) is pretty serious on a keyword with this much search volume. Once again, if you're monetizing like you should be, 5 Links & Boosts is a no brainer. Break even in a couple months or less and enjoy the profit forever more and a huge increase when you sell thanks to the multiplier.

-----

- A COMMON SERVICE IN A BIG CITY -

lkeraCC.png

100 Volume / KD 31
$3.00 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts

Position 6 to 1

This is one of those services where you own all the billboards in town, you've got the top ad slots in all the phone books, you have annoying radio commercials and more. Because the average person maybe only uses this service once in their life, so when they need it you want to be on their mind. That's why the volume is low but it's important to be #1. It's one of those cases where it doesn't matter who you go with, so you better be in the potential customer's face all the time. We nailed it for them. Each conversion is worth probably $500, if I had to guess. They're already in the green. Another no brainer!

-----

This is what we do.
We rank sites and enable business owners to make fat cash and take all the credit. We don't need to flashy gimmicks, exaggerated claims, distractions from fake screenshots, and all the other crap you're subjected to out there. Hell, I even show you and explain why some campaigns fail and how to avoid it.

This is as real and transparent as it gets.
Work with the professionals.
Or rather...
Let the professionals work for you.

Hello, everybody. I wanted to pop in and let everyone we aren't in frequent contact with know that Links on Fire is on the ball and cranking out link campaigns like you wouldn't believe.

But don't take my word for it, just check out a handful of recent results, powered by relevancy and over-deliveries of massive amounts of page rank:

-----

- CLOSING DEALS -

XgnjfFL.png

3,300 Volume / KD 01
$0.10 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 8 to 1

This keyword is the result of some killer keyword research. It's about a fear people who want to buy a product have. You break down this barrier and offer them the product again and walk away with the commission. The low KD score, the respectable volume (plus more on variants), monetized by both affiliate sales and display ads... ROI out the you-know-what.

-----

- BIG SPENDERS -

pBz6qNi.png

8,200 Volume / KD 36
$1.40 Adwords CPC
2 High Power Links + Boosts

Position 58 to 1
This query is searched by big spenders as they're actively seeking to blow their entire budgets on an escape from reality. This keyword is no walk in the park (KD 36!). It was sitting around 85 when we started. With just two of the higher powered links (1 DR60+ and 1 DR70+) we hit it with relevancy and page rank and waited. The delay was annoying but the results were worth the wait. This kind of thing doesn't happen often, and it's always in combination with a great webmaster who's done perfect on-page and has a respectable domain-wide backlink profile already. We can do miracles, but only when you have your game together too.

-----

- THE SLOW CRAWL -

pcGrtS7.png

9,900 Volume / KD 36
$4.50 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 25 to 14
These kind of results are the most common. This page used to make serious cheddar with recurring income but slipped over the years. It's now higher that it's been in 3 years and we're being tasked to finish it off and get it back into the top 5 at least. But the reason I wanted to share it is because it's prototypical of various kinds of results we see.

You can see an almost immediate temporary and negative bounce from around #25 to #41. It lasted 2 weeks before popping back to where it started and then proceeded to do the slow climb up to its new position. It even had a couple dips during the climb.

This is what we often see in terms of time frames. The results come and are often smeared across time, taking in this case 2 months to materialize. Sometimes there's a delay and then kaboom you get the results. Sometimes there's the slow crawl upwards like above. Sometimes there's bounces. But until you've given it 90 days, it's too early to form an opinion. You can't be ancy with SEO, especially not something as sophisticated as Links on Fire which requires Google to crawl and find all of the intricate parts.

-----
We're doing this every day, all day, for affiliate marketers, authority site owners, agency owners & their clients, national brands who's commercials you're sick of seeing, and more. The door is open to you, too. All you need to do is reach out below and we'll take your workload off your shoulders and give you some wins to enjoy.

Review

I've worked with Ryu at least 3 times now on link campaigns and each time they have delivered the zing that I was looking for. This is the type of service that you'll blow up your budget for... in a good way. Because it drives the ROI you need.

2022 has started out with a bang, not only for us personally, but for Links on Fire and those we worked with at the end of the year. We kept planting seeds and it didn't take too long from there to start harvesting fruit.

Here's a sampling of some of our most recent results. We're working hard every day to create these kind of achievements for all of you. Thank you for choosing Links on Fire as your link provider.

-----

- SUPPLEMENT SUBSCRIPTIONS -

ZOSoeXF.png

8,400 Volume / KD 24
$1.30 Adwords CPC
4 Links + Boosts

Position 5 to 2

This bottom-of-the-funnel keyword has something special going for it. Most conversions are going to sign up for a subscription, meaning on-going recurring revenue for the site owner. These are ideal keywords, especially since the page was already in the game ranking at #5. Moving up to #2 is a massive difference in traffic and conversion rate. #1 was out of reach, with #2 forming a natural ceiling. It was as high as this ranking was going, and we drove it home.

-----

- BIG BUDGET AUDIO -

vSnUHB4.png

2,300 Volume / KD 18
$1.25 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 2 to 1
Another bottom-of-the-funnel, standard-fare affiliate keyword. After some discussion, we understood the site owner's goal was to move from #2 to #1, and we hoped their allotted budget would do it. What we did know was that even if it couldn't make the leap to #1 it would scoop up so much more long-tail and related keyword traffic. The good news is it managed both. Another happy affiliate!

-----

- DAILY BREAD -

8Wwj1Fj.png

9,900 Volume / KD 14
$0.90 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts

Position 8 to 2
I'm being vague about this topic, but the main point is this one is all about chasing volume for display ads. With a healthy RPM, every extra chunk of traffic can produce a fast ROI with our links. With this 10k volume keyword plus that much again on related and long-tail keywords, it can add up fast if we can dial it into the pocket. It's now sitting at a pretty #2 thanks to a combination of Links on Fire with superb on-page effort, topical authority, and high quality content.

-----

- INSURANCE -

nDNMPLE.png

800 Volume / KD 36
$1.50 Adwords CPC
4 Links + Boosts

Position 7 to 1
Flat out, this is an insurance keyword with high lead-gen intent. I'd guess most of the leads convert too, because it's not just a "I need insurance" kind of keyword, but "if I don't have it I can't be in operation" type. The searcher is highly motivated and simply needs an offer placed in front of them. The #1 spot now belongs to this site owner and the money is in the bag.

-----

- EXPENSIVE ACCESSORIES -

FR3hIXn.png

5,000 Volume / KD 45
$0.30 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts

Position 2 to 1
There's a very expensive product out there that lots of enthusiasts spend lots of money on. And each one needs an accessory that is even more expensive than the main product itself. This site owner now ranks #1 for that "best accessory" keyword. Even with standard low-percentage affiliate commissions this site owner is surely reaping a fat profit.

-----

- CHASING VOLUME -

rBfgdrM.png

2,200 Volume / KD 8
$0.00 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts

Position 8 to 1

This is another "just get me some search volume for my display ads" type of link campaign. At this volume, the page was likely earning peanuts at #8. Now, at #1 for the parent keyword and ranking well for the dozens of related keywords, it's carrying more than its own weight. It's the best earning page on the site and has set the foundation for beautiful things to come.

-----
I thank all of you for working with us in 2021. You left nice reviews, sent word-of-mouth referrals, repeat-customer'd with us, and trusted us to work on your own and your client's precious projects. We respect the level of care required and appreciate the trust you put in us to be your heavy-hitting link providers. May our continued successes together carry forth throughout 2022.

For you newcomers or any of our long-time collaborators... you know what to do:

Review
Another Testimonial: Sometimes... I feel guilty...
"Wow MuffinS! Your SEO skills are incredible! Here are more retainer fees!".. and I say... "geee. thanks".
But the reality is... all that I did was PM Ryuzaki here on Builder Society to have him hammer in yet another #1 placement for me.
If you're into SEO - and haven't PM'ed Ryuzaki yet - then you're doing yourself a BIG disservice. Links on Fire 5-stars, recommended.

What's up, everyone? After a month-and-a-half I figured it was time to pop in and let you all see what's been going on.

Over-Deliveries

It's been a while since I've talked about this because I really hate making these tables below! We over at Links on Fire are still doing our darndest to over-deliver on every order. It's not always possible depending on your niche and our inventory, but will absolutely try.

Here's a sampling of over-deliveries people have been enjoying recently:

DR60+DR7025K4.73M
DR50+DR8517.8K10.8M
DR40+DR508.04K192K
DR50+DR638.65K247K
DR50+DR6325.7K215K
DR60+DR7014.1K101K
DR50+DR6010.9K36.9K
DR50+DR613.42K30.2K
DR40+DR509714.41K
DR50+DR639.72K134K

You get the point. Any time we can bump you up to the next tier (from DR50+ to DR60+, for example) we will do it. That's our thanks to you for trusting us to be involved with your business and your SEO efforts.

Recent Results

Over-deliveries are nice and all, but do we bring the results? Does Links on Fire create a positive ROI for the businesses, agencies, and entrepreneurs that work with us? Let's take a look.

-----

- FASHION CONCEPTS -

TuIzlV0.png

2,900 Volume / KD 9
$2.50 Adwords CPC
1 DR40+ Link & Boost

Position 80 to 16

This semi-established site with healthy RPMs but not-so-high traffic was ready to start getting some stable wins in place. You can see just how stable this win was, albeit not quite enough. With 1 DR40+ Link & Boost, it just wasn't enough to hammer it all the way to the front page from nowhere-ville. But it's in the ballpark now.

Two points: Number one, this is why I suggest no less than 2 DR50+ Links & Boosts to a single URL.

Number two, notice how there's the first jump to around position 50 from the single main link placement, and then the boost pushes it the rest of the way. We get questions from interested newcomers about how much success we attribute to the boosts. This picture says it all, especially knowing how it gets exponentially more competitive as you climb.

-----

- BIG BOY FINANCE -

EbTuFVT.png

1,400 Volume / KD 18
$10.00 Adwords CPC
2 DR60+ Links & Boosts

Position 8 to 4

At $10 per click, you know this product/service is worth a ton of money. And at $10 per click, any SEO win is a massive savings in PPC costs. To be honest, these days, position 8 might as well be "position non-existent". Position 4, however, is in the game and getting conversions. The higher you rank, the higher the quality of the traffic and the higher the intent of the users. I hope we give this one another push with a bigger campaign soon. It's ripe and ready.

-----

- HUGE TRAFFIC PLAYS -

rM18P7C.png

178,000 Volume / KD 60
$0.60 Adwords CPC
1 DR50+ Link & Boost

Position 3 to 2

I'd say it's a miracle that we popped this one up from #3 to #2 for such a competitive keyword with such gigantic traffic with 1 Link & Boost, but we don't do miracles. This person brought us a well made site with great topical authority with a page that deals with the intent of the query perfectly. It's a match made in heaven.

I'd venture a guess that the traffic to this page has doubled, and with all the variations and long-tails, it's probably knocking down a pretty penny on ads all by itself. I'd love to drive it home the rest of the way. Not sure why anyone would pussyfoot around with 1 Link & Boost orders when we can bring results like this. Let us get the job done!

-----

- STABLE IN THE LEGAL FIELD -

z2oCZQa.png

320 Volume / KD 12
$4.60 CPC
3 DR50+ Links & Boosts

Holding Position 1 for Ages

This one just shows that our work sticks. It's stable, in combination with the top 3 of the SERPs tending to be more stable than below. If you let us lock you in, you'll stay in. I should also mention that it helps that this agency does the most immaculate on-page work, which helps tremendously.

-----

- DELAYED REACTION FOR BIG KEYWORD -

uebwtkg.png

63,000 Volume / KD 46
$1.60 Adwords CPC
5 DR60+/DR70+ Links & Boosts

Position 70 to 10

This one is not only a victory that may climb higher, but it was done under weird circumstances. This is a monstrous keyword in the travel industry. The huge volume comes with huge competitors all fiending for the high value of each conversion.

What was crazy was we were tasked to build a serious number of links to this page nearly immediately after it was published. What that resulted in was a very long delayed reaction of about 3 months (I've only seen the full 3 months a handful of times). You can see it bouncing like crazy until today when I saw it pop finally.

I stress again - The better your on-page, the faster your site, the older and juicer the domain is, and the older the page is, the better everything works out. The weird factor here was just that the page was brand new. Even pages need to age! This is one I'll take note to update you all on later.

-----

- MORE BIG BOY FINANCE -

xO60kLs.png

720 Volume / KD 37
$10.00 Adwords CPC
3 DR50+ Links & Boosts

Position 25 to 4 then 7

This page deals with one of the biggest financial decisions anyone has to make. Low volume, high competition, high value, high CPC. Each lead is worth a buttload. This page went from "not even on the playing field" to competing in the top 4, then settled around #7. They'll get a great ROI there, but another decent push would get them there much faster.

-----​

And there you have it. I cherry-picked the most interesting and the most fun of the recent campaigns we've run. It's as much about educating on what to do, what not to do, what to expect, and how to get it done as it is "Hey, look how great our link system works". It works as good as it does because everyone tends to heed the guidance and chooses great target keywords and URLs on great websites.

Let Links on Fire work like this for you, too.
Bring us a mature site and let us work our magic,
whether that's for you or your client.

Hey, everyone. Figured it was time to pop in here and show you that we're still pumping out campaigns and producing ROI like it's the only thing that matters (close to it!)

Over-Deliveries

Here's another selection of some of the tastiest over-deliveries Links on Fire has been sending out in our reports. We can't always do it, but when we can, we will. This isn't an exhaustive list, just some of the ones we're most proud of:

DR60+DR758.66K104K
DR70+DR8517.8K10.8M
DR50+DR6871.3K1.64M
DR50+DR6612.3K462K
DR60+DR759.77K447K
DR60+DR705.92K34.1K
DR50+DR6010.9K36.9K
DR40+DR6215.8K587K
DR40+DR599.24K82.4K
DR70+DR8517.2K10.1M
DR70+DR803.13K19.1K
DR60+DR7513.7K443K

Any time we can bump you up to the next tier (from DR50+ to DR60+, for example) we will do it. If I listed every time we hit 10-12 points over the mark, it'd go on forever. But these +15 points above our top-tier... that's something special! That's our thanks to you for trusting us to be involved with your business and your SEO efforts.

Recent Results

Of course, who cares about the bonuses if none of it brings results. Links on Fire can move you from out there in the twilight zone of page 5-10 into the playing field, but where we shine is when you're competing at the top against other killers with frothing mouths trying to win this zero-sum game. Here's a couple very recent examples:

-----

- Service with a Smile -

QBXoHcp.png

1,700 Volume / KD 56
$12.00 Adwords CPC
3 DR50+ & 2 DR60+ Links & Boosts

Position 2 to 1

This is a powerful site, as you can surmise from it competing at #2 for a $12 CPC, Keyword Difficulty 56 keyword. But since when has #2 been enough? You can double your traffic if you can dominate, and who better to step in and wipe the floor with the competition than Links on Fire. We took them from #2 to #1 and it's sticking. That's an ROI, folks.

-----

- Spanking the Big Boys -

0PE10VE.png

6,600 Volume / KD 18
CPC N/A
5 DR70+ Links & Boosts

Position 5 to 2

This DR45 site released it's own product to such massive fanfare that all the big DR90+ sites started releasing reviews, comparisons, and trying to push buyers to competitors for a commission. Of course Google doesn't mind because they'll hope you'll give up and set up an ongoing PPC budget. Jokes on them!

We spanked a DR96, DR91, and DR92 to push these guys back to #2 at least. #1 is a possibility but it might take a little more firepower. Such a whack thing to need to do for your own brand name and product name, but it's a lot higher ROI than paying per click! Another high ROI campaign in the bag.

-----

Put Links on Fire to battle on the front lines.
Our munitions have changed the SEO "Defense" Industry landscape.
We're locked and loaded and awaiting your command.

Back