Links Links on Fire - Incinerate the SERPs with Real Pre-Outreached Links and a Proprietary Boost

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Hello again! It's been exactly two weeks since I've popped in here. We've been busy... so busy, in fact, that you guys had me delivering reports on Halloween night and even Election night. I'm happy to do it, because the internet never sleeps!

Holiday Shoppers are Gearing Up!​

Speaking of special days, I'm sure you guys are aware that Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas are coming. It's go time! The consumer money is about to floooowwww!

Old ladies are putting their knitting needles down and calling all their grand-babies to get gift ideas. Gamers are going to be deciding which GPU will suit their new CPU's and RAM sticks. Musicians are upgrading and splurging. Streamers need webcams and room decorations. Parents are figuring out their budgets so they can load up under the Christmas tree (and give the credit to Santa :wonder:)

This week is the absolute latest to get in in time for "discount weekend" after Thanksgiving, and I definitely recommend ordering ASAP to get your SERPs in order for Christmas shopping. We need time to build the Boosts, so now is the time! Don't let another year pass you by. "Oh, I'll go for it next year"... You're crazy!

Over-Deliveries​

It ain't right for us to be dunking on other vendors as hard as we did in the last update, so this time I'll calm their nerves and just show you three over-deliveries, one of each size:

OrderedDeliveredRD'sLinks
DR40+DR502.92K54.6K
DR40+DR593.46K39.4K
DR40+DR748.09K1.17M

We appreciate you guys and am very glad to be working together. Any time we can over-deliver, we will. When you choose Links on Fire, you choose massive value and big success... let me show you:

Recent Results​

"Value" means nothing if that value doesn't provide results... and that's what we've got: RESULTS.

- BIG CPC RESULTS -

1200 Volume / KD 51
$240 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 13 to 1

- BIG VOLUME RESULTS -

143,000 Volume / KD 36
Ads Not Allowed
6 Links + Boosts
Position 25 to 2

- BIG MONEY RESULTS -

19,000 Volume / KD 43
Ads Not Allowed
4 Links + Boosts
Position 14 to 4

Ads Not Allowed = Ca$hola. Nobody can buy their way ahead of you with ads, and the average revenue per order is insane. I can't tell you what the niches are, but you'd be like "...damn. Money."

The Links... The Links are on Fire!​

We don't need no water, let the motha "hmm hmm" burn! What's burning are the SERPs, and it's scorched earth over here. Your URLs can leave a trail of destruction behind them as they climb up the rankings, leaving everyone else shell shocked, straightening out their helmets and wondering "what in the hell just happened?!?"

Links on Fire, that's what. We know what you're looking for, and that's why we're your solution:
  1. Available & Dependable
  2. Impressive Deliverables
  3. On Time, Every Time
  4. Actual Results
Stop dealing with vendors that embarrass you in front of your clients and act like they don't have the time of day to even talk to you. We're not here to blow smoke up your rear-end and play the turbo-hype game.

We operate in the real world and meet you exactly where you are to find the best URL targets and keyword candidates and move them up the SERPs. And as always, we do the work and you get the glory (and revenue!).

In about 5 minutes time you can hand-off your entire monthly link workload to us and then kick back, let out a sigh of relief, and enjoy a more relaxed pace with the rest of your work. You deserve that.

- Reach Out & Let's Talk -

email: ryuzaki [at] buildersociety [dot] com

-----​

DD1

Review

When I first ordered @Ryuzaki 's links, I did it for all the rational reasons:
  • He's a trustworthy, helpful forum member.
  • The price seemed fair, especially for what it offered.
  • The results displayed in the graphs are mouth-watering.
Here's the first thing I didn't know - and only found out AFTER reaching him out.

If you have any appreciation for what he shares on the forums, you know he's thorough, detailed, focused. Dude's basically putting the same energy towards YOUR site. He analyzed my on-page SEO, anchor ratio, pagespeed, everything.

And that was before money exchanged hands!

I ordered two links to two different pages - I'm THAT guy he warns against throughout the sales thread. They've been hovering between 2nd-4th for the past few months with a bunch of so-so links.

I paid my invoice on Tuesday 12:35 PM Eastern. He PMed me at 6:18 PM Thursday, just under 30 hours later, to say that the links were already placed. (He did mention the fast TAT was atypical and he was surprised himself.) He also gave me a URL with a PDF report.

And here's the second thing I found out AFTER ordering the links.

He had a discussion with his partner, the unnamed link geek (I'm gonna call him Eraldo from now on), about the best link placement and the best anchor text. He went on in detail on how Eraldo analyzed my site and even my competition.

My order was for a couple of Molotovs from DR40+ sites. The first link has DR 56; the second, DR 50. The boost is still in progress - 2 to 3 weeks according to his estimates. And then, Google will do its thing.

The links themselves were an $800 value for my $600 investment. (That 33% extra is the cost of the corresponding higher link tier.) But what about their experience and the time they invested into my site? I can't price that. I don't know how much they charge or if they even work as consultants.

tl;dr

In short, Ryuzaki and Eraldo treated my site as if it were their own. THAT's a rare trait. And THAT's what made me a return customer for these links and whatever else Ryusaki decides to sell.

Review - Updated

Here's my update. As a tl;dr, I had bought two links to two separate pages. Both were hovering 2nd-4th when I placed my order.

As of last week, more or less when rankings stabilized, one of the pages ranks #1, the other #2. It's also around when they completed the link boost process.

As for what matters, my profits are 163% higher so far in Nov '20 than November-over-October '19. And I still have 11 days left of Nov '20, including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and so on.

If I had to fix one thing on my experience, it would be to ask @Ryuzaki what his opinion is about how many links I'd need on each page. Instead of telling what I want, I'd ask him what I need. Now that I learned his work is more than thorough, I'd blindly trust him with my next project.

In fact, I'm going to order some more links to my personal site soon. Happy building and good profiting to all y'alls.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Thank you, @DD1, for taking the time to update your review. One link to each page produced over a 2.5x multiplier on profit... Them Links are on Fire!

The Final Consumer Mad Rush Begins!

Black Friday & Cyber Monday came and went. I hope you all had a bountiful harvest. It's not too late to cash in on the final, and perhaps bigger mad rush of buying... Christmas time! But you better get moving because it takes time for Google's algorithm to react.

Two Pieces of SEO News...

Speaking of Google, they announced today that a broad core algorithm update is rolling out starting now:

Also, as you see in the image above, Ahrefs has changed their DR calculations again. They didn't make a big announcement and slid it into a Facebook group, but we have eyes and ears on the ground everywhere.

It seems like they're jumping on excluding the "external redirect" links that have been asked about on BuSo a few times and are sold on Fiverr and other places to artificially boost your DR metric and then scam people with your amazing PBNs or whatever nonsense people are doing these days.

As you can see, they did mention that they've changed the algo more than just excluding these fake links and we should expect our DR scores to fluctuate in either direction by as many as a few points if your profiles are legit. We're already re-running the checks on our entire inventory so we make sure we provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate metrics.

Over-Deliveries

Here's another sampling of the types of over-deliveries we're dishing out like candy. It's not always possible, but when we can, we do!

DR60+DR736.69K450K
DR40+DR635.78K69.2K
DR40+DR703.77K97.1K

Imagine expecting a DR40 and getting a DR70 link... We respect and appreciate every single person and business that places their trust in us to positively impact their rankings. Not only do we deliver but we shoot for the stars.

Recent In-Progress Results

I'm going to share with you a handful of ranking graphs that are in various stages of completion. Some of these will keep on improving, but my goal is to always inform you guys what to expect while the campaign is in progress, not just when it's over.

- BOOST KICKING IN -

2400 Volume / KD 20
No Ads Allowed
1 Link + Boost
Position 18 to 6
(Edit: make that 4)
(Edit again: make that #1)

This is one of those niches that you aren't allowed to advertise but the demand is astronomical for a large portion of the population globally. The average spend per buyer and the motivation to convert are both so good that it's simply a race for traffic.

You can see that our initial link placement was so strong (DR 63) that there was a sizeable improvement in rankings just from that. Of course, being on page 2 means nothing, and luckily we still had our Boost in play. We started building it out in early November and just before Thanksgiving we unleashed the final tiers.

From the bottom of page 2 to the middle of page 1... they don't all do this well with 1 Link + Boost, but thankfully this one was high DR and responded well. If they don't turn around and ask us to finish this one off, I'll be real surprised. Two or three more bumps in ranking and the traffic could double or triple.

-----

- BOOST FINISHED & SETTLING -

1000 Volume / KD 39
$30 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost
Position 29 to 6

This one is a local SERP for the legal niche for a specific service, one that can stay busy and provide a life of luxury with the right exposure. This person's practice went from not-remotely-in-play to smack dab in the middle of the playing field.

It'd be time to celebrate but I think they'll be too busy for that. Better hire some help!

The ranking graph doesn't extend all the way to the start of the campaign but you can see the jump from the initial link placement and then around November the 6th you can see the Boost getting picked up. The jump is equally drastic if not more so if you keep in mind the move from spot 12 to 6 is exponentially more competitive than the one from 29 to 14.

-----

- NO BOOST YET -

480 Volume / KD 47
$2 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 30 to 9

This is a raw look at what our initial link placements can do. Not only are we focused on high DR sites and use phrase match and/or safe anchors (but relevant), we always get you into an extremely relevant article. This works wonders when the site is authoritative and juicy.

We're teeing up for the Boosts now and I expect this ranking to bounce downward a bit before shooting back up and gaining another 2 or 3 spots.

This is for a financial "thing" that some businesses need, and they need someone to do it for them. You get them signed on and they stay for good and likely pick up some of your other services. You can't beat recurring revenue from a one-time link campaign!

-----

- BOOST FINISHED -

1000 Volume / KD 53
$3.50 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts
Position N/A to 23

This one is a local SERP again in a big city for a huge demand service. It's so competitive (KD 53!) that these guys weren't even in the top 100 when we started, despite having a respectably powerful domain with decent page speed and good on-page optimization and even some existing links to the page.

Our initial three link placements moved them up to position 80 or so and would have kept climbing some had we not finished off the Boosts. These popped them waaay up to the top of page 2. That's a monumental improvement but doesn't mean much. Thankfully we're working with them monthly so we'll get them where they need to be.

-----

- BOOST KICKING IN -

390 Volume / KD 22
$7 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 18 to 4

This one makes me so happy. They told us, "with even just a few visitors per month this would be a healthy profit for us." They weren't getting anything but competitors snooping on them at the top of page 2.

I'm convinced the keyword difficulty score isn't a 22 but more like a 30-something. It's got some huge players in the top 10, and now there's a new player in town. They're going to be getting more than "just a few visitors" now. I'm hoping we get the go ahead to smash it with another round and see if we can't take the #1 spot.

You can clearly see the impact of the initial link placements and the bouncing around that happened over 3 weeks, and then our Boosts blasted that sucker right on up there. The magic is in the Boosts!

-----

- BOOST KICKING IN -

5500 Volume / KD 27
$1 Adwords CPC
2 Links + Boosts
Position 11 to 3

Without saying too much, this ranking is for the general phrase for a beauty product. With that kind of volume and the built in buying intent, moving from the top of page 2 (might as well not exist) to position 3 and 4... we just opened a fire hose of revenue for this business.

You can see the pattern here again, too. The initial link placements have their impact, which I figure is 25% of the total positive movement, and then the Boosts come in and add another 75%. Remember, the higher you rank, the tougher the competition. The SERPs are a logarithmic graph.

-----

Let's Succeed Together

Thanks for all of the interest and business. I'm meeting a lot of you posters and lurkers and am entirely impressed by the sites and clients I'm seeing. I thank you for not only trusting us with knowing about your hard-earned assets but trusting us to work on them with you.

Quarter 4 is about to wrap up and we're looping back around to Quarter 1, with January tending to be abysmal for most of us. The only way to offset the difference is to get more traffic, traffic that's hot and ready to convert.

There's no better place to find converting traffic than in the SERPs. That's where we live, play, and dominate. We're ready to boost your bottom line today.

-----​

Last edited:

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Hey, everyone. You guys have kept us busy, so much so that we had to take the time to improve our processes. We revisited our operating procedures, created more detailed training videos, and brought on more employees to help us build out these killer Boosts.

We thank you for trusting us with your own and your client's precious projects, which is why we always try to provide you with tons of...

Over-Deliveries

It's Christmas time and we've been feeling generous. Every single chance we get, we hook you up big time. Look at a sampling of what we pulled out of Santa's sack this time!

DR60+DR8616.9K10.5M
DR50+DR645.39K234K
DR60+DR75106K25.7M
DR40+DR554.8K127K

You think a relevant DR86 link would do some damage to a SERP? What about a DR86 link with a big, fat, proprietary Boost? You know someone's about to climb the ranks to new revenue heights... That's why they're called Links on Fire!

Be Prepared On Your Side

We do work miracles but everything has to be in order. We will do our part, but did you do yours?

Your site needs to be qualified to rank for the keyword you're targeting. We can't push a literal DR5 site to spot #1 ahead of a bunch of DR73 and DR84 sites. Your on-page has to be optimized. Your page speed needs to not offend Google with a poor user experience. Your site can't be penalized nor can the page be suffering from over-optimization.

Here's a nightmare we dealt with from a non-BuSo user recently:

"Can you rank us on the front page?" Sure, but which of those 9 URLs that you have optimized for the keyword would you like to choose? Google literally can't decide and no amount of links will change that until you de-optimize the non-target URLs.

We do our best to take the time to find easy wins for you in every area of SEO that you can apply to get more mileage out of our Links + Boosts. But some things are beyond the scope of what we're even willing to educate you about.

We can and do work miracles, but we do it through SEO. Please have your house in order so you can receive the full impact of our Links + Boosts.

Sample Report
I realized recently that you guys might appreciate seeing what our reports look like. They're simple, contain all of the data you or your clients will want to see, and come in an attractive deliverable:

If we over-deliver to the next tier, we color the cell yellow so you'll notice and can tell your clients you hooked them up. You can also easily extract the data and put it in your own report (or delete the images and BuSo link) if you want to white label it. We don't care who gets credit as long as you get results!

If you're ready to offload your link building to the professionals and get the results you expect, then...

-----​

Review

As many of you know my new project is a completely fresh website, starting from ground zero.

In the past I have never relied on paid links and earned all links naturally so this time I wanted to change things up a little.

Although completely new to the world of links selecting Ryu and his service was a no brainer for me. Based on the effort he puts into helping others on this forum and some useful advice he has given me I had zero hesitation in placing an order.

Never one to start small I ordered 25 links and told Ryu where to point them. The project has now been completed and I am very happy.

It is too early to say what effect this will have as the site is bouncing like a ball and the latest updates have also slightly muddied the waters but I expect once the boosts and algo settle down I will see some nice gains.

For the sake of transparency I have also been using some HARO in addition to these links so I am excited to see what overall impact these 25 plus some killer HARO links have on a brand new site.

Out of your 25 DR40+ links, they were able to over-deliver on 20 of them. 9 of them by over 10 DR points, 7 by over 20 DR points, and 3 by over 30 DR points! The best are DR74, 71, and 76.

Because they had a difficult time finding enough content related to my niche in the inventory I ended up getting upgraded to guest posts for probably 2/3rds of these posts, which is nice because there's fewer outbound links on those (mostly just me) which will funnel more juice my way, and they were able to really dial in the relevancy and get me the perfect anchor texts.

Took slightly longer than planned for complete delivery but as anyone who knows SEO... time is something we all have lol.

Excellent service and after I wait and see what / if any impact I will likely order again.

Recommended.

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Review

I placed an order with @Ryuzaki for a few links early this month expecting to wait a month or more to get the links back. I only provided him with a keyword and page URL. I didn't provide him with anchors or any additional information.

He did an analysis on my entire site, checked the page URL, offered advice on anchors and other issues that popped up to him. He gave me some great advice on how to improve the site and insights on what to expect after the links dropped as well. The value added here is immense. Its more than I hoped for with a small link order!

Here is what happened next:
- My order was completed within 2.5 weeks
- He over delivered on the link order. I got a DR 50+ link even though I didn't order one.
- The anchor text made 100% sense
- Links were placed on sites that are HIGHLY relevant
- Links are being boosted as we speak! I will report back on ranking improvements after a few more weeks.

In my opinion, these are the best natural, contextual links you can buy. They are also the cheapest when compared to the value you get, since you are trusting an expert and don't have to worry about micromanaging him or providing every single detail.

@Ryuzaki goes above and beyond in communication, delivery and quality! What more can you ask for?

All in all, this is my first time ordering but won't be the last. I regret not ordering earlier.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Hi, everyone. I hope you guys rested up and are gearing up for a huge 2021. I know I am, and a huge part of that is supporting your many projects with the link campaigns they'll need to dominate.

Thank you to @MrMedia and @LinkPlate for being generous with your time in leaving us a review. It's not something anyone has to do and many don't, so it's extra appreciated.

Over-Deliveries

We figured since it was Christmas time we'd better do what we always do and shower our business friends with extra metrics. Here's a glimmer of what that included:

DR60+DR8015K303K
DR40+DR605.49K288K
DR40+DR6415.5K4.79M
DR40+DR593.54K322K
DR40+DR605.49K288K
DR40+DR632.22K38.7K
DR40+DR5673615.8K

What do you think would happen to your page's traffic across all keywords when it enjoys a nice relevant anchor text contextual link situated in a hyper-relevant article on a DR80 site that is then juiced to the high heavens by our proprietary Boost? I don't have to tell you, because we all know what happens to the SERPs when you work with Links on Fire.

Be Prepared On Your Side: Intent & Keyword Sets

I've been talking in the last bumps here about what you should be doing on your side to maximize the effectiveness of your link campaigns.

There are more than a few folks out there not even taking care of the basics of on-page. I'll argue with you about it, because there's no point in making things harder than they should be. Links are only a part of the equation and I can't force you to do the rest. But I can at least push back on you.

But the real thing I want to mention today is how you need to focus on your intent.

A lot of times this is out of your hands when it's a client's site but flat out, the homepage can NOT rank for everything under the sun. I'm also not trying to call anyone out, but I want to give a real life example of a project we saw recently.

Imagine a homepage for a handyman business. The homepage is nothing but a slider of 7 images, and each image has an H2 under it and 25 words of text that slides with it. But each H2 is something so vastly different from each other that it's like:
  • Heating, Ventilation, & AC
  • Plumbing & Drainage
  • Bookshelf Building
  • Roofing & Shingles
  • Electrical Rewiring
  • and so forth...
There's no way you're going to rank for all 7 of those things on the same page, especially with nearly no content. And especially because the on-page signals are telling Google that the page has 7 sets of intent. Google wants 1 single intent and wants it so hyper-intentful that what you're asking for is an impossibility.

The solution is to move each one of those services off to their own inner pages and rank each URL independently of each other. I know it's hard to get clients to understand this and many even resist, but if we want to bring real results it's a must.

Recent Results

As always, here's a few of the most recent results we've been providing. The first one has finished the entire cycle including the Boost and may see more gains as time passes on. The other two are just from 2 (out of 3) of the links we over-delivered without the Boosts yet.

-----

- BOOST FINISHED & SETTLING -

600 Volume / KD 27
$3 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost
Position 11 to 3 & 4

This one is one of your typical "best product" type of keywords. It's not a crazy high volume but the product price as well as the various long-tails make it more than worth pursuing. This person wanted to play it safe and see if they could get ROI out of one DR40+ Link & Boost.

It's been about a month since we dialed it in right before Christmas, and I'm figuring we'll be given the task to finish it off to #1. It's been dancing between #3 and #4 since December 8th I'd say and holding steady.

-----

- NO BOOST YET, 2 OUT OF 3 LINKS IN PLACE -

4400 Volume / KD 20
$30 Adwords CPC
3 Link + Boost
Position 13 to 3

This (and the one below) are eerily similar, not only in the look of the graph but that we've only secured 2 of the 3 links for the page thus far. This is a "gifts for persons" type keyword, so the user intent and hotness of the leads are cooking by the time they land on the page.

With nearly no traffic at #13 to at least 1000 a month alone at #3 with this keyword alone (not counting all the long-tails), this post should make it's money back and then be clawing in the profit like mad very soon. That's with how it is now. I assume we'll hit #1 once we land the final link and then give the ole triple Boost trifecta.

-----

- NO BOOST YET, 2 OUT OF 3 LINKS IN PLACE -

2900 Volume / KD 39
$30 Adwords CPC
1 Link + Boost
Position 12 to 3

Like I was saying, everything about this one has already been said in the example above. The difference is, this URL is going a similar style keyword with a modifier on it: "best products for persons". It's even hotter traffic, likely from people needing to make a decision fast. There's going to be some nice conversion rates on this one.

It's at #3 with only 2 links out of 3 in place, and we haven't even started the Boosts yet. I'm thinking this one is destined for spot #1, too. Cha-ching!

-----
We get it done on-time, and we get it done right. Whether that's for you, your clients, your day job, your agency... we treat every campaign as if they are for our own personal projects. Every detail is meticulously considered and taken into account to drive the maximum relevancy, maximum page rank, and maximum results.

We simply refuse to do it any other way. That's Links on Fire. Ask for it by name!

-----​

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
I'm seeing a problem out there. These people aren't voicing this out loud but we all know what it is...

"I'm still ramping back up from my holiday break, trying to find my momentum. It's January after all and revenues are down anyways, plus the pandemic, and it's winter... and well... I wanted to take a few days off to watch the inauguration play out... I've already failed my new year's resolutions so who cares... It's Thursday, I'll get back in the saddle on Monday."

And before you know, you lost all of your Quarter 3 and Q4 opportunities because the early bird gets the worm, the early worm gets the fish, and you failed to plant any seeds because of [random external circumstance that had no bearing on my business].

Thankfully, this isn't you guys as far as I can tell. But if you feel an inkling of this weakness in you, this is your wake up call.

Over-Deliveries

We at Links on Fire do our best to throw an extra bone to those not resting on their laurels. Check out some of these over-deliveries. We create happy entrepreneurs and happy clients.

DR50+DR746.22K244K
DR40+DR6416K4.83M
DR40+DR667.84K93.2K
DR40+DR605.3K266K
DR40+DR5393411.4K
DR40+DR625.23K74.9K
DR60+DR708.69K296K
DR40+DR503.84K47.7K
DR40+DR561.71K48.4K
DR60+DR736.17K209K

What do we have? 24 extra DR points, 26 extra, 22, 20... We dish out exponentially extra page rank value. Everyone that works with us is satisfied, and most lean back into their chairs with a dreamy smile, give a gentle nod of approval, and whisper out a secret "damn... hell yeah... I hope my competitors don't find my source."

-----​

Self-Sabotage Alert: Unrelated 301's & Re-Builds

People roll up to us with confidence and say "Hey, I know what I'm doing, I'm confident, I'm successful in SEO. Here's what I want, here's the target URL, here's the keyword."

Sometimes, though, the game has changed underneath their feet and things that used to work no longer work. One of those issues, and I've seen it twice now, is the use of unrelated 301 redirects or building new sites on unrelated domains.

So much of Links on Fire is about relevancy because that's a huge part of getting the extra "oomph" out of links these days. Google has evolved in the past 10 years. It's not just about your content anymore, but the relevancy of the content linking in (past the anchor text).

An example, and I don't at all mean to call anyone out, is a DR71 domain that was brought to us. Without giving out the exact niches, let's say that built a Wedding Dresses site on a brand new domain and then 301'd in a DR71 site about Bicycles.

This site has 1500+ articles indexed with perfectly fine on-page SEO, and the site has existed for a couple years. They should be getting INSANE traffic, but they get less than 1,000 organic visits a month. Our links can't solve that problem.

The problem is that every single backlink to the site about Wedding Dresses is coming from articles about Bicycles. Google doesn't know what your site is about and are possibly discounting the entirety of the DR71 worth of link value.

It's not just 301 redirects after the fact either. The same goes for building out a new site about Aquariums on a DR60 domain where the content and backlinks are all about Video Games.

Yes, this used to work. But "used to" refers to late 2000's and early 2010's. The game done changed. And no amount of new links are going to fix this problem. Your best move is to decouple the domains (in the case of a 301) or (in the case of a new build) to move to a new domain and build a site on the relevant topic on the juicy domain.

Recent Results

Here's some more recent results. The beauty in these is that these guys have their page speed on point, they have their on-page perfected, and their backlink profiles aren't a mess of irrelevancy.

The graphs below are why I've been giving out tips in the thread. When everything is together on your side, it works out like it should. You see the expected bouncing I've railed on about and then settling into much higher positions:

-----

- BOUNCING & SETTLED -

9,900 Volume / KD 46
$2 Adwords CPC
5 Links + Boosts
Position 24 to 4

This is a medium volume but high user intent and high competition keyword where Google has decided the most useful intent for the searcher is a list of items (where each one is an affiliate link). This page improved for several related keywords as well in a similar fashion that totals around 20,000 in search volume (not counting the endless long-tails).

The friction for the searcher to take action is so low (in fact, they like it) that the ROI on this campaign should be pretty wild, especially over time. This site is a powerhouse so I'm comfortable in saying that I believe they'll hold these rankings for years to come and will improve even more without further intervention.

-----

- BOUNCING & SETTLED -

3,600 Volume / KD 37
$30 Adwords CPC
3 Links + Boosts
Position 8 to 1

This is a "best product" type of query with product prices ranging between $250 and over $1,000 for the good stuff. We improved this specific query to spot #1 but several others moved up to the top 3 (again, not counting the long-tails). The commissions range from 5% to 7%.

They'll be ROI positive in a couple months, I'm thinking. And that doesn't count the benefit all other articles on the site receive as our links raise the tide for all the boats, domain-wide. It's hard to argue with being spot #1.

-----
Like I said last time: We get it done on-time, and we get it done right.

Whether that's for you, your clients, your day job, your agency... we treat every campaign as if they are for our own personal projects. Every detail is meticulously considered and taken into account to drive the maximum relevancy, maximum page rank, and maximum results.

We simply refuse to do it any other way. That's Links on Fire.

-----​