Last one I promise. What are your go-to free (or paid) Wordpress themes?

Degree
Last question for now Im not trying to be greedy. I have read a bunch of best themes lists but its all the same stuff and it looks like theyre affiliates so I dont trust it anyways.

I trust you guys. What are some of your favorite wordpress themes either free or paid? I know it depends what kind of site im making. Lets say for a standard kind of blog or a magazine site you know?

Thanks againnnnnn!!!

Actually got that one, but it did not click with me like visual composer did.
Might have to check again

::emp::

+1 for Thrive Themes

err? Had no issue installing this.

err? Had no issue installing this.

Deleted my post — it was a compressed folder within the compressed folder that needed to be unzipped.
Playing with the theme now :smile:

Would love to see someone's Buso Lightning site already built out and what custom things they can do with it.
Just set up a site using it yesterday. Not doing anything custom, actually trying to keep it as simple as possible. Was able to easily modify the theme to fit my needs. Really happy with it.

Would love to see someone's Buso Lightning site already built out and what custom things they can do with it.
Will provide screenshot. It's great theme and very easy to update/change/hack etc. Also Buso Lightning is great foundation for development of more advanced themes. Ryuzaki did great job with it.

I hope @NeverFrugal won't mind me sharing this, since he posted it himself in his introductory thread. He modified BuSo Lightning in a way that really had me excited.

http://www.neverfrugal.com/

I loved his vision. The theme is meant to be a fully functional theme that's awaits your creative additions to the visual aspect of it. Much like Wordpress's 2012 (I think it was) theme. Go at it and have fun with it. At this moment it will take a little HTML and CSS knowledge, but I do plan on integrating it into the Wordpress Customizer and much more.

Thanks for the suggestions I've got a lot of stuff to check out and play around with now!!

Back