KGR Allintitle discrepancies

Degree
Dumb question about KGR. I did the allintitle search for a longtail keyword that has 4 words in it. Showed only 7 results. Bingo, right? But why is it when I add a 5th word in the middle of that allintitle search, that the results jumps to 1080? Isn't it by definition, the if the 4 word keyword only has 7 results, then adding a 5th word could really only be a smaller (or equal) number?

Dumb question about KGR. I did the allintitle search for a longtail keyword that has 4 words in it. Showed only 7 results. Bingo, right? But why is it when I add a 5th word in the middle of that allintitle search, that the results jumps to 1080? Isn't it by definition, the if the 4 word keyword only has 7 results, then adding a 5th word could really only be a smaller (or equal) number?
Is it possible that allintitle respects the order of the words you're typing? So when you add a 5th word in the middle of the phrase that there actually are more instances of that new phrase being used in titles?

This isn't some kind of socratic question. I truthfully don't know. It would make sense though.

Is it possible that allintitle respects the order of the words you're typing? So when you add a 5th word in the middle of the phrase that there actually are more instances of that new phrase being used in titles?

This isn't some kind of socratic question. I truthfully don't know. It would make sense though.
That would seem the logical answer. However, I tested with "" which debunks that. If you search allintitle:A B C D you get a number different than allintitle:"A B C D". In each result I tested, the "" result was less, as expected. So I honestly don't understand how allintitle:A B C D E could have more results than allintitle: A B C D, because in theory, all those ABCDE results contain ABCD. #confused

That would seem the logical answer. However, I tested with "" which debunks that. If you search allintitle:A B C D you get a number different than allintitle:"A B C D". In each result I tested, the "" result was less, as expected. So I honestly don't understand how allintitle:A B C D E could have more results than allintitle: A B C D, because in theory, all those ABCDE results contain ABCD. #confused
I would probably chalk it up to "Google isn't providing accurate results with these special search commands". The question comes up here and enough elsewhere regarding the "site:" search (I literally just responded to this question less than a minute ago in another thread) that Google has flat out said many times now that it's not accurate. They haven't told us why, but they gave us better tools.

I realize we don't have better tools for other inaccurate search commands. But the answer may still be the same, in that it's not accurate or trustworthy. I can't recall which (maybe the info: command) but Google has been taking some of these away. I think they're all broken and I have my guesses as to why (additional filtering systems inserted in between) that are screwing up search command results that have nothing to do with their censorship and propaganda efforts, etc..

I would probably chalk it up to "Google isn't providing accurate results with these special search commands". The question comes up here and enough elsewhere regarding the "site:" search (I literally just responded to this question less than a minute ago in another thread) that Google has flat out said many times now that it's not accurate. They haven't told us why, but they gave us better tools.

I realize we don't have better tools for other inaccurate search commands. But the answer may still be the same, in that it's not accurate or trustworthy. I can't recall which (maybe the info: command) but Google has been taking some of these away. I think they're all broken and I have my guesses as to why (additional filtering systems inserted in between) that are screwing up search command results that have nothing to do with their censorship and propaganda efforts, etc..

Are there any tools to search for allintitle other than google search operators?

Perhaps this is due to the fact that the more words in the query, the more interpretations google makes. By the example of google ads, if you do not set the exact wording of keywords, then google will show ads as it pleases (profitable) for broader coverage.

It turns out that the fewer words in allintitle, the fewer options for google interpretations, the lower the number of pages with ABCD than ABCDE.

This is if you follow the logic that the "site:" operator is inaccurate.

Seems like we're in the the era of curated indexing now.
I've seen a lot of people talking about indexing being more picky, especially for new sites. Could you elaborate on what you mean by curated indexing in particular?

The two tools I know of are allintitle.co (Credit based) and https://anthonyhayes.online/products/kgr-keyword-tool/ which is software based. I purchased Anthony's tool but I have yet to test it as I'm on a Mac and need a PC to use it. I'm debating on purchasing a separate laptop or purchase a windows VPS to test it.
Just to comment on Allintitle.co as I'm a big fan. I just did some random tests for the sake of this thread (I've also done them in others).
Keyword​
Search Volume​
Allintitle​
CPC​
Competition​
KGR​
how long ago was the sandlot movie​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
accurate​
did randy johnson kill a bird​
0​
3​
0​
0​
0​
accurate​
how long do led bulbs last​
900​
85​
0.62​
43​
0.09​
off, had to go to page 5 to find 43 results​
does adrafinil actually work​
10​
1​
0​
0​
0.1​
accurate​
what's a good first credit card​
250​
9​
33.06​
57​
0.04​
accurate​
what's a good gift for valentines day​
30​
4​
0​
100​
0.13​
accurate​
was bob ross a good painter​
200​
5​
0​
2​
0.03​
accurate​
why do my feet always smell​
460​
5​
0.6​
15​
0.01​
accurate​
are german shorthaired pointers good dogs​
40​
21​
0​
1​
0.53​
off, had to go to page 2 to find 11 results​
why does coke taste better than pepsi​
0​
6​
0​
0​
0​
accurate​

*Accurate simply refers to if Allintitle was correct - based on manually doing allintitle:keyword. Note: At manual search for "what's a good first credit card" - I was hit with my first captcha.

If you're looking to buy credits to this tool, pay in bulk and get more. Right now, 5000 tokens results in 30% bonus or 1500 tokens @ $250.

Back