Just Starting - First Affiliate Marketing Website

Degree
Hello, Everyone!

Around two months ago I ordered a ready made niche website. It's already on a Wordpress with Thrive Content Builder. I did my work searching for long tail keywords and so on.

I ordered 42 articles. I prepared them with featured photo, links to amazon, youtube movies and some additional pictures in the content. I will post them twice a week - Monday and Friday (I am done to the beginning of the January 2017).

Now I want to do the outreach. I prepared 2 Expert RoundUps (I will post one this month and second in October). I am thinking about "X Experts says about Y" and to contact with influencers. I want to do the guest posting (preparing a list of blogs/magazines which allow that and I will start the pitching (via Twitter, commenting, liking posts) to ask after some time about the guest post.

Right now I don't have any traffic, no earnings. Do you recommend any link building companies that can be found on this forum? I want to work as White Hat as possible to have this as a long term business.

Any advice for a newbie?

Thanks!

Hey, welcome!

You sound like you have a solid plan that is consistent with my philosophies, which saves me a ton of persuasive typing :evil:

I'd recommend giving the top portion of this post I wrote in the Crash Course a skim and then really reading once you hit my Six Laws of Linkbuilding.

Right below that is a ton of link building ideas you can be doing, that you'll want to do manually. They are a pain but I wouldn't trust any cheap provider to do it right and those that do it right ask for more than it's worth because it's a pain in the butt. It's what I do with every new project first and foremost in terms of links. Stuff like:
  • All Big Social Profiles w/ Interaction
  • All Niche Social Profiles w/ Interaction
  • All Niche Forum Profiles w/ 10 posts or so with Sig link on Branded Username
  • (you can go back to those later with a new un-branded user name to post raw links)
  • Blog Commenting a ton, all to homepage with Branded or a Name anchor.
  • CSS Gallery Submission
  • Logo Gallery Submission
  • Infographic Gallery Submission
  • Music Uploads
  • Video Uploads
  • Graphic Artist Communites
That kind of stuff I do with all Branded profiles, and interlink them where possible, and interact on them to push juice to the profiles and get them indexed. I do it all for real, no cheap stuff. Real songs (make or get on Fiverr, a jingle), etc.

In the meantime, I'd pay someone like @Steve Brownlie and his agency to do guest posts. (Here is his Marketplace thread). It's too time consuming to do wrong and not get the conversions, and they take care of the content too. Well worth it.

I'd spend time focusing on super sharable content and get it up across all my social profiles and then promote them on Reddit, Voat, etc for immediate eyeballs. That equals traffic, links, more social shares, etc.

What you end up with is a ton of white hat links to the homepage to spread all through the site, and guest posts targeting the right inner pages that make the cash.

Eventually, you post content and it hits the front page with no work over about a month as it slides on up. Then it's a matter of scaling content while making review posts and having the guest posts aimed at them. Make them more like Buying Guides so they are linkable by these blogs.

@Ryuzaki
Thanks a lot for such an in-depth post! :smile:
I read few backlink tutorials, but CSS and Logo Galleries is something new to me. I will grab a gig for 5$ on Fiverr to get the video, music, and graphic to use the full potential.
I see that it's possible to spend almost a whole day on social medias (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, forums, etc.edu) - heh.

What do you think about "Scholarship technique" and contacting with Edu websites? I am in the niche that it's not hard to connect it with 2 or 3 majors (study field).

I used Addmefast for my money articles - twitter retweets and pinterest repins (but just 5-8 times a day no not look shady).

@offtopic - how can I like the post?

Thanks!

What do you think about "Scholarship technique" and contacting with Edu websites?

Personally I think you'd do better to create a monster resource to get listed in resource pages. It also extends beyond just EDU into GOV and every other TLD too. I think the scholarship angle has been ruined by marketers already.

@offtopic - how can I like the post?

The little button is on the bottom right of every post, there's the post #, Like, multiquote, and reply.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Something technical with full explanations. No hard or even soft sales. Just get the links to the page and then go back and interlink it to your money pages.

Sorry, I forget, you'll see the like button as soon as you have a few posts and likes yourself. It's a matter of keeping out spammers and game players. I just hooked you up so you should get free reign over everything now. If you don't then it's a small number a bit higher than three, I can't exactly remember.

Glad to have you around!

I'm brand new here, just stumbled on this place last week actually, but I wanted to shoot a thank you to @Ryuzaki for this post.

It looks like you've posted it elsewhere, but this is the first time I'm seeing it. It's helpful to me, as it actually validates the pieces to the puzzle that I had to discover when putting together a couple sites of my own recently.

I wish I would have seen this a few months ago, it took me some digging through backlink profiles and research to figure this all out myself, but my general guidelines have developed into something similar, and it seems to work well.

Good stuff.

Back