Just grabbed SERPstat and its awesome

@JT1 Have you encountered your keyword research on Serpstat that pull keywords with 0 results? I'm inclined to think it's a bug.

Keywords | Queries|CPC| Compeition| Results | Volume
lift up the pizza | 74000 | 0.8 | 3 | 0 | 74000

At under 30 quid, its worth a go even if i had never heard of them before, thanks.

Just purchased too - a good tool for that price. Need to work out a plan for using it now :wink: :D

Has anyone upgraded to their mid-level or upper-level tiers? They have a cool keyword cluster tool that I'm interested in trying out, but it's only available on the more expensive tiers. Looking for some feedback on if it's worth it or not.

Haven't tried this tool, but Ahrefs + Serpwoo is the way to go for the advanced players. SemRush is good too. Majestic - meh

If you bought an earlier lifetime account from Serpstat, they have a monthly allowance of 10,000 monthly API requests. That's an amazing price considering the alternatives for API access (from other tools) are $299 a month.

Newer lifetime accounts seem to be different though. I bought a new one from StackSocial because I wanted to do something (Keyword Golden Ratio Generator) with the cheap API access, but nope. They took it away for new registrations. Now I'm stuck with an extra account, but it's not a bad situation. (Anyone here willing to do an account swap?)

By the way, StackSocial has a coupon code for Serpstat for a further 15% discount. A quick google should get you the code. That drops it to just under 30. (It was either SERPSTAT15 OR STAT15 OR SERP15)

Back