Just grabbed SERPstat and its awesome

MightyOwl

BuSo Pro
Degree
Just got SERPstat with a crazy discount - $39 for a lifetime account
Code:
appsumo.com/serpstat/

It's from the Netpeak guys and looks like a mix of Ahrefs+SEMrush and everything nice. Been playing with this all day and it's awesome.I really think it's a great tool for all you budget BuSo campers just starting out.

BTW,it's not my SaaS or whatever , I am just a happy customer.

Same, got it 2 days ago and like it quite a bit. Nice for me because I'm trying to get away with as little money spent as possible

Great find, since I'm waiting for my new job to purchase me Ahrefs or similar service...this will allow me to leave my MacBook Pro at home and still be able to do the research I need in the office.

Wow this is a crazy tool for the price. I am so happy to have both Serpwoo early user and this hahaha. They complement each other perfectly especially with the lack of french canadian queries in serpwoo tools

Reports limited to 100 results seems like a waste of time? Most tools offer free reports to 50 results or so.

I bought it. The tool got great reviews, and the only real issue with the offer seems to be the 100-result limit, which can be partially worked around by checking on a page-by-page basis.

For someone who's cash-strapped, a one-time $39 cost was just too good to pass up.

I've come across a few issues here and there, but after messaging them through their live chat they were able to resolve most issues and are working on resolving the last one that I found last night and they update me once it's fixed. While I was chatting with them, their support agent told me "The AppSumo deal ends on 7th of March, as far as I know." So if you're thinking about it or know someone that might be interested you still have about a week to pull the trigger.

For the price, I think it's definitely a great little tool since the "$39 for Life" lasts 100 years. I upgraded to Plan B to try out a couple features for only $1 and cancelled the recurring payment immediately to avoid their $69/mo fees which will drop back down the deal through AppSumo and zero monthly payments.

I'll still reference other keyword research tools that I have access to and even some of the free trials of the ones I don't when I feel like I need more data. But for the quick reference to what this offers, I think its a great find,
For someone who's cash-strapped, a one-time $39 cost was just too good to pass up.

Not to mention, I think the tool is only going to keep getting better as they get feedback from people using it. For example, they added the feature to export full site audits after I asked about it. I'm sure they were probably working on it but before it was added you had to go into each section of the audit to export only that data which could be up to 6 or 7 documents.

It can also be used for a very limited number of scans per day like most of the other keyword research tools out there if you don't feel like $39 is that worth it. Ha

I bought the 6 month package some time ago, it expired last month..

It's fantastic for those looking for an Ahrefs-style kit but without spending the hundreds of bucks a month on Ahrefs.

Ahrefs still is the king of data and has a HUGE database in comparison to SS, so I ended up cancelling SS anyway.

It looks like a great tool. Too bad it doesn't include google.es in the list of search engines :(

This is super solid. I canceled SEMrush because of this deal. Between ahrefs and serpstat, I'll be covered.

I do wish I got in on the Serpwoo deal too...but I'll deal.

Can't wait to see how SerpStat improves over time. Great deal for $40.

I must have scoffed at the title of this post ten times in the past two weeks. I finally decide to read it and five minutes later I've got my credit card out...

I've been using Open Site Explorer through my work and it is hot garbage as a backlink tool.

I'm thinking on buying this tool, even though it desn't have support for Google.es yet. Do you think that it will improve a lot in the future?

I'm thinking on buying this tool, even though it desn't have support for Google.es yet. Do you think that it will improve a lot in the future?
At that price point there are.a lot of restrictions. You get those 8 databases and that's it. If later they add other languages you won't get them unless you upgrade to monthly.

At that price point there are.a lot of restrictions. You get those 8 databases and that's it. If later they add other languages you won't get them unless you upgrade to monthly.

Where does that data come from? I haven't seen it anywhere ...

EDIT: Yes, this information is correct:

http%3A%2F%2Fimg.netpeak.ua%2Fgata%2F1BA9QF4.jpg

Last edited:
I want to like this, I really do.

Especially the lifetime deal makes this great.

But the numbers it gives me - especially the rankings - are completely different from any other tool I have access to.

I hope none of you went through the Academy Courses or used the $1 Special Offer to try out a higher Plan. My $1 for one month upgrade of Plan B (which was pretty dope using their API) just ended and it voids the AppSumo Lifetime deal. I'm SOL and had to ask AppSumo for a refund.

Edit: Eugene at Serpstat sent me this link to point it out after the fact: https://serpstat.com/users/appsumo-terms-and-conditions

I hope none of you went through the Academy Courses or used the $1 Special Offer to try out a higher Plan. My $1 for one month upgrade of Plan B (which was pretty dope using their API) just ended and it voids the AppSumo Lifetime deal. I'm SOL and had to ask AppSumo for a refund.
Man, that's shit. Sorry.

Edit: Eugene at Serpstat sent me this link to point it out after the fact: https://serpstat.com/users/appsumo-terms-and-conditions

WOWwwww. That's pretty low. They've been pushing that $1 upgrade non-stop, and there are no easy to see warnings that it invalidates your AppSumo plan. I would have had absolutely no idea if I'd have upgraded.

Not to mention the times when the support (chatbox) has suggested I upgrade for just $1 after I've sent them questions about some more complex queries to optimize because of the 100 limit.

I don't see anything about Academy Courses?

That really sucks.

PSA: http://www.appsumo.com/faq/ about halfway down the page there's a form to get a refund on SerpStat if anyone did the dollar trial thing and can't use their appsumo deal anymore, it's still within the 60 day window for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, I was blown away...especially after pointing out a few things that were wrong with the site audits to them in the chat.

In one of the predefined chat messages or one of the first messages that was sent from Igor states:

"Hey!
Need a hint on how you use our Backlink Analysis, Rank Tracking or Site Audit tools?
Head on to Serpstat Academy. We have a fresh course there with a step-by-step instructions!
Igor"

After reading through a couple courses of the Academy, it offers you the same $1 code to try one of the higher plans. So I figured I'd check out what Plan B offers instead of Plan A and the API feature is pretty sick.

This blog post talks about how to set it up: https://serpstat.com/blog/apical-way-to-collect-all-relevant-keywords-in-your-niche/ You add a list of URL's and Keywords and it runs the script to give you back a ton of useful related keywords and what not.

Just don't make the mistake I did and upgrade if you want the Lifetime deal to last 100 years, lol.

You can read through the Academy stuff, just don't take the $1 upgrade deal or upgrade in general if you want to keep the AppSumo deal. I would only do so if you plan on rolling with one of the higher plans for a while.

Personally, I'd rather wait until I can afford the Ahref's Lite plan myself now that I've lost that deal. Ahrefs is way more thorough and comparable to Serpstat's Plan C I think. Sure would have been nice to keep the lifetime deal just in case I didn't have the other tools at my disposal.

I endured different emails from several different people in Serpsat's sales team trying to give me a special discount offer. The offer, once I finally heard it: if I pay them yearly, I can save 20%.

IE THE THING THAT STARES YOU IN THE FACE ON THEIR PRICING PAGE.

AppSumo gave me my refund, that was quick. Luckily it was within their 60-day refund policy guidelines.

I prefer Ahrefs much more. Serpstat is amateurish compared to ahrefs. However I still bought the deal as it's worth the lifetime access. Unless ahrefs bring down their pricing, I won't subscribe.

Last edited:
As someone who does a lot of video intros,this looks awesome
Code:
http://viddyoze.com/private-offer/

anybody tried this out?

edit: nvm, got it.Great tool

Last edited:
Back