Is Bing a better search engine than Google now?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Have you tried Bing recently?

A lot has changed.

Go ahead, bing and google something a bit substantial, something that requires a nuanced and diverse response.

Then compare the trash that Google returns with the many different and more relevant results that Bing give you and the way it presents its findings.

Seriously, try it, I think you'll be shocked. Bing might be better than Google by a good margin now.

TBH I don't search for much these days, I usually use ChatGPT.

TBH I don't search for much these days, I usually use ChatGPT.

Maybe because you think Google is search when today it's more like looking up results in about 50 websites.

Go try Bing for a few searches and see if you agree.

In my industry, Bing has almost the same results as Google. One or two good resources at the top, followed by a ton of crap.

For one search, an Indian website stole my article (text and graphics), made no changes, and posted it. Google ranks them one spot ahead of me. Bing has them at #16 and doesn’t have my article anywhere on the first few pages.

A professional in my field would get what they need from the top one or two results. But they would immediately know that the other results are trash.

Honestly, my website is pure info with display ads and is everything that SGE can answer. I’m probably moving on from that. I’ll let it ride for as long as it makes ad money, but I’m switching my limited focus to a smaller site where I sell a product.

So long easy ad revenue.

Back