I need to earn a fast $1k. What would you do?

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
what's up BuSo?

I had a rough year (family issues) but i'm ready to crank my AM business back up . I need $1k to get the car moving and wondering what can I do online these days to earn fast cash.

I used to flip HTML sites, commission sites, sell links, youtube, did an ebook for YouTube, FB marketing campaigns , sold leads, and social media management......... for earning but i'm almost 1 year out the loop.

Can anyone give me some ideas? I know once cranked, I'm good but getting the ball rolling is always the 'beast. '

Thanks for ideas.

Also anybody remember a popular ex-pat forum for Affiliates? I used to write articles for cash there and can't remember the name for the life of me.

You need to sell some kind of service to people who can pay. Web desgin, SEO, Adwords, etc. Everything else oftentimes will require a lot of time to get to the money. Even if you make the money fast, you will have to wait for months to actually get the payment or at least weeks, but if you are new to a network, it will take some time.

First figure out what you can actually sell (even if you can't provide it yourself, you just need to know how to outsource it correctly, while keeping a cut.) Then find people who need/want it, or who you can make want it, and actually have the money to pay for it.

You need to sell some kind of service to people who can pay. Web desgin, SEO, Adwords, etc. Everything else oftentimes will require a lot of time to get to the money. Even if you make the money fast, you will have to wait for months to actually get the payment or at least weeks, but if you are new to a network, it will take some time.

First figure out what you can actually sell (even if you can't provide it yourself, you just need to know how to outsource it correctly, while keeping a cut.) Then find people who need/want it, or who you can make want it, and actually have the money to pay for it.

what are the popular buy/sell boards these days?

Sell services. UpWork, Fiverr, BuSo, FB groups, etc all have people desperately in need of service providers.

Go door to door and offer a single piece of yard work for a single price. Mow Lawn = $25. Weed Garden = $25. Mulch = $25.

If you have a power washer, or can borrow one, go door to door and offer to power wash garages, driveways, decks, porches etc. Do it cheaply enough that it's a no-brainer. Make your money on quantity.

Flip garage sale items, big lot items, books an stuff from your own personal storage on eBay or other online marketplaces.

Walk around your neighborhood on recycling day and take everyone's recycling. Cash it in yourself.

Go to the dump and grab old electronics. Separate the metals and any precious metals from as many as you can find. Sell them where you can get highest dollar.

You'll have $1k in a week. Probably way more than that if you hustle.

Absolutely hard up? Get a day job.
Less hard up? Start selling services.
Worst choice? SEO or PPC.

Bonus: Donate plasma twice a week for around $50-80 per week. Donate sperm for way more if you have a location in your city.

Does sperm banks want broke adults donating?

Does sperm banks want broke adults donating?

Funny guy. I'm thinking i should just sell some of the AU or precious stones I have. I've been avoiding that or selling my cryptos again.

Im a grinder though so I'm not 'too big' for the small work. That's what got me started.

I appreciate the legit suggestions.

I'll never work a day job though. Just never been for me (though there's always a price) . I have a monster business with an email bank... Just need funds to recrank after a year of madness.. I Probably should have avoided helping certain people I've allowed into my life BUT.. I belive in Karma..... Stronger bounce back than ever.

Sell services. UpWork, Fiverr, BuSo, FB groups, etc all have people desperately in need of service providers.

Go door to door and offer a single piece of yard work for a single price. Mow Lawn = $25. Weed Garden = $25. Mulch = $25.

If you have a power washer, or can borrow one, go door to door and offer to power wash garages, driveways, decks, porches etc. Do it cheaply enough that it's a no-brainer. Make your money on quantity.

Flip garage sale items, big lot items, books an stuff from your own personal storage on eBay or other online marketplaces.

Walk around your neighborhood on recycling day and take everyone's recycling. Cash it in yourself.

Go to the dump and grab old electronics. Separate the metals and any precious metals from as many as you can find. Sell them where you can get highest dollar.

You'll have $1k in a week. Probably way more than that if you hustle.

Yup! I'm flipping items already. I'm hitting stores , buying out their clearance goods with a coupon.... doubling prices.

Man. I'm finding new niches on this hunt for $1k. I know somebody couponing and see the exploitable potential.

Anybody ever seen a $1 or a $1.50 per pack subscription service for baby wipes?

Tried to find the blood donor thing here for money but they dont pay cash just cookies, candy and coffee...

I've done Fiverr. It's ok, but not fit for the quick cash necessarily, as it takes some time to build rep with their algorithm. It's easy though, orders come in with zero need to advertise and market. They do charge exorbiant fees.

I'd do a multi-phronged approach:

1) Fiverr
2) Yard sale/Clean up sale on ebay
3) Do small jobs IRL for people you know

Tried to find the blood donor thing here for money but they dont pay cash just cookies, candy and coffee...

I thought about doing blood donation but i'm not that 'low' . The internet is the biggest industry there is. If there's no money here, i feel there's less outside.

Here's what I would do (and have done in the relatively distant past):

1 - decide on a service you're going to offer - from the sounds of it 'web design for small businesses' or 'social media marketing for small businesses' could be it but it could be anything. if unsure write down everything you could sell to a business on a list and pick one.

2 - make a 5 page site selling it. you won't really need this but... people look to make sure you're 'real' or whatever so make it look prettyish.

3 - get some business cards - just a $40 worth from anywhere. simple, clean.

4 - ring everyone you know (even vaguely) who might introduce you to someone who needs X that you decide you're going to sell.

5 - meet everyone they introduce you to and give them sick value on that first meeting - knowledge, tips, advice, then offer to solve whatever seems to fit a. their problem b. what you planned to do/can do for $1k.

6 - this is a bonus point. the first person you meet will probably tell you to fk off. remember that's why we did 4 - you have a pile of meetings left. get on to the next one.

7 - if 4 sucked and you got no intros, just start turning up at every free or v cheap (10 buck breakfast type thing) networking events. don't worry about joining/selling to anyone there - try to get them to introduce you to people who have lots of the people you want to meet as clients. eg accountants. you will need to word this correctly and probably don't tell them why you want to meet their accountant just ask 'do you have a good accountant' then ask them to intro you. when you get the intro don't meet at their office, buy them lunch (often they'll pay anyway even though you offered...).

8 - do a free presentation for all their clients on something super useful based on X that you want to sell

9 - get your $1k from one of the ppl who turns up.

When I did this I picked up a lot more than $1k. Sounds like you have plenty of skills - getting $1k together won't be hard at all.

If all of that sounds like some horrific nightmare, but you can write, apply to somewhere like WordAgents to write, and if you don't pass their test just move down the chain to a big network like TextBroker and grind out 47,000 words of content. That should be about 12 days work.

Here's what I would do (and have done in the relatively distant past):

1 - decide on a service you're going to offer - from the sounds of it 'web design for small businesses' or 'social media marketing for small businesses' could be it but it could be anything. if unsure write down everything you could sell to a business on a list and pick one.

2 - make a 5 page site selling it. you won't really need this but... people look to make sure you're 'real' or whatever so make it look prettyish.

3 - get some business cards - just a $40 worth from anywhere. simple, clean.

4 - ring everyone you know (even vaguely) who might introduce you to someone who needs X that you decide you're going to sell.

5 - meet everyone they introduce you to and give them sick value on that first meeting - knowledge, tips, advice, then offer to solve whatever seems to fit a. their problem b. what you planned to do/can do for $1k.

6 - this is a bonus point. the first person you meet will probably tell you to fk off. remember that's why we did 4 - you have a pile of meetings left. get on to the next one.

7 - if 4 sucked and you got no intros, just start turning up at every free or v cheap (10 buck breakfast type thing) networking events. don't worry about joining/selling to anyone there - try to get them to introduce you to people who have lots of the people you want to meet as clients. eg accountants. you will need to word this correctly and probably don't tell them why you want to meet their accountant just ask 'do you have a good accountant' then ask them to intro you. when you get the intro don't meet at their office, buy them lunch (often they'll pay anyway even though you offered...).

8 - do a free presentation for all their clients on something super useful based on X that you want to sell

9 - get your $1k from one of the ppl who turns up.

When I did this I picked up a lot more than $1k. Sounds like you have plenty of skills - getting $1k together won't be hard at all.

If all of that sounds like some horrific nightmare, but you can write, apply to somewhere like WordAgents to write, and if you don't pass their test just move down the chain to a big network like TextBroker and grind out 47,000 words of content. That should be about 12 days work.

You sound like you have an amazing personality . Me on the other hand, i'm not into that. I don't like explaining things. My patience for lack of understanding is short, sadly. My childhood was filled with liars, so once I was free from that space... i became "Rodger Dodger" on anything that comes off too 'simple minded.'

Ironically, helping those same types of people is what landed me here but i digress. I know and believe in karma, so i know there's a great advantage in helping others, for myself.

I do love working with kids though. I have a basketball tournament abroad for underprivileged kids who get short-ended on education & nutrition.

Hopefully I have a good weekend doing a flea market sale however. I've found money there a few weeks back to begin. I bought everything on clearance I could on some opened credit accounts, so i'lll use that + profits to catch myself up within a 30 day period. After a week or so, I'll be back o $1k weekly probably within 2 weeks. Start erasing debts and hopefully by next year, never be in this space again.

Grab Elementor (premium version if needed) and you can build simple (5-page) websites for local businesses in 2-3 hours each once you get the hang of it. They provide great videos on their YouTube channel.

Build a website for yourself/company to "showcase" previous work. Since you don't have previous clients, create a few demo sites that look nice, take screenshots, and post them.

Do an "End of Summer" sale or other limited time promo and sell the sites for $500-1,000 each.

Grab Elementor (premium version if needed) and you can build simple (5-page) websites for local businesses in 2-3 hours each once you get the hang of it. They provide great videos on their YouTube channel.

Build a website for yourself/company to "showcase" previous work. Since you don't have previous clients, create a few demo sites that look nice, take screenshots, and post them.

Do an "End of Summer" sale or other limited time promo and sell the sites for $500-1,000 each.

For $1k I can outsource 2 sites to past associates in Europe and and make $1k.

I just bit the bullet and dipped in my XRP but still found a new opportunity in flipping goods at flea markets. wish me well!

So the flea market flip was pretty cool.

1) I went to Kohls, bought everything off clearance that was under $7, with coupons and my kohl's account credit that was open.
2) Got a table to sell at a flea market Sat/Sunday
3) I sold about $300 the first weekend (created cash from credit)
I sold a 2nd weekend but due to local events, it was drasticly less ($100).
4) I've decided to open a facebook page, use facebook Marketplace to sell and also pass out a card at flea market
5) I taught my son the techniques so he should be able to grow the biz in time.
6) Even after I'm back earning as i should with normal biz, I want him to keep this flow live as we've developed a brand. He can pass it to a sibling or his mom if need be.

I'll share a link to FB page once i have things done.

In case anyone else gets down in a hole and has to fight the way out, you'll have a game plan.

This is basically something a 16 year old did, and he ended up selling ( exit ) his biz for $10MM.

I was his CMO at one time, so I speak this from actual experience.

All he did was go to places like Dillards ( like your Kohls ) and then later outlet malls and bought everything on the clearance rack. He didn't use a coupon, but in buying so much at once he did ask to speak to the manager in charge and negotiated a bigger discount for buying everything at once.

He then took that and sold the items on eBay ( Channel Advisor ).

He specialized in urban softgoods.

Sound pretty much the same thing you are doing, except at a Flea Market.

This is basically something a 16 year old did, and he ended up selling ( exit ) his biz for $10MM.

I was his CMO at one time, so I speak this from actual experience.

All he did was go to places like Dillards ( like your Kohls ) and then later outlet malls and bought everything on the clearance rack. He didn't use a coupon, but in buying so much at once he did ask to speak to the manager in charge and negotiated a bigger discount for buying everything at once.

He then took that and sold the items on eBay ( Channel Advisor ).

He specialized in urban softgoods.

Sound pretty much the same thing you are doing, except at a Flea Market.

Thanks for the inspirational story. I def thinK i deserve more discounts.

Let me know if you guys need some jeans lol

Back